Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: REPAYMENT ATTORNEY HELP

Silver Meritorious Patron Blue Spirit's Avatar
    Milky Way, Sector 9, Sun 12, Teegeeack (Hell)

Default REPAYMENT ATTORNEY HELP

I have some questions regarding repayments. I have read everything I could find on this site. Mostly I'd like a brief consultation with an attorney to help with details which could mean a larger repayment from Flag. They tried to charge me a percentage fee called an administrative fee, which I denied.
    I got that removed.
    Is it LRH policy to get repayments of those monies left in an incomplete intensive ?
    Can the course I barely started here, paid with Flag account money, be
    returned and credited to the Flag account ?

Please help if you know policy (I don't have the Green Vols. now) and/or have similar experiences.

I have made fast progress on my repayment and have had some interesting experiences. When the check (well into 5 figures) is in hand, I will tell the whole story in detail.

I've been in for too long, and seeing outnesses all along, I have been quite the fool. I have much to make up for on 4 dynamics.
    My whole story will be told later.
    The experience of leaving has fundamentally keyed me out due to really following the chain of my Knowingness and Code-of-Honor Integrity,
    although sometimes I get angry!

Also other types of org donations will be gone for later as I accumulate evidence of fraud for those donations.

More later.
    Last edited by Blue Spirit; 3rd March 2009 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Only because I was trying to use "smilies" if there called that and a URL appeared twice instead.

Blue Spirit!

May your repayment fly to you in full, and you get to share the full story with us, soon!

Oh and btw: just to let you know: this board is gonna not work starting in a few hours, (I think) for a day or so!
    The night I escaped Staff:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost....2&postcount=33

I get really tired of hearing about how the lower bridge has value. The lower bridge has the sole purpose of getting the PC to reach for more bridge. The fact that many people improved their circumstances as a result of a good intentioned auditor being interested and caring about his PC is not worth the long term and intended result of Scientology technology. GT

Didn't Jason Beghe get a full refund of almost one million dollars, of all the money he ever gave the cult?

l

I don't remember if he in fact did or not, but I sure hope so!

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Didn't Jason Beghe get a full refund of almost one million dollars, of all the money he ever gave the cult?

l
    The night I escaped Staff:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost....2&postcount=33

I get really tired of hearing about how the lower bridge has value. The lower bridge has the sole purpose of getting the PC to reach for more bridge. The fact that many people improved their circumstances as a result of a good intentioned auditor being interested and caring about his PC is not worth the long term and intended result of Scientology technology. GT

You really need dox for something like that.
    All Scientologists are Ex-Scientologists. They just don't know it yet.

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Spirit View Post
    Is it LRH policy to get repayments of those monies left in an incomplete intensive ?
    Can the course I barely started here, paid with Flag account money, be
    returned and credited to the Flag account ?
    LRH policy says nothing on the subject. But it makes sense to pro-rate the amounts in question. It should even make sense to the people there.

If you used 2 1/2 hours of a 12 1/2 hour intensive, then you should get back 80% of what you paid for it. Similarly, if you did 10% of a checksheet, it is reasonable to get back 90% of the amount paid for the course. Assuming you agree with their figures on the auditing hours, that one is easy enough. The checksheet is a bit harder, depending on the course, but unless they are being completely insane and you are willing to bend a bit, you should be able to reach an agreement. Depending on the course, you can't always go by number of pages of checksheet done compared to the total, but sometimes you can. Whoops! You didn't ask that question. The local org would be more than happy to paper transfer the unused part - or even all - of the course back to Flag as then they wouldn't have to pay you cash. . Whether Flag would accept it or not is a different matter, but it would make sense to me and an attorney letter might speed it along if they're being stupid about it.

I've worked in Treasury, as an FBO, and as a course sup, years in each, by the way.

Paul
    Stress-release sessions free of charge available 24/7 from PaulsRobot3, exactly personalized. E.g., address "My abusive Uncle David." Download to your own computer or use online. No cost to you at all. One zip file contains the whole lot: 7612 files, 327 MB, 29 session modules, HTML web pages and mp3s only, no javascript, no executable programs. Mostly non-Scn. Download the latest zip file here: http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2014-03-09.zip.

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Apparently there are some requirements regarding refunds in the Secret Scientology 'deal' with the IRS, but, since it's *secret*, it's hard to address.

Zinj

Gold Meritorious Patron Kathy (ImOut)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zinjifar View Post
    Apparently there are some requirements regarding refunds in the Secret Scientology 'deal' with the IRS, but, since it's *secret*, it's hard to address.

Zinj
    Zinj,

It's not so secret. It's posted on the web. It's just very, very long. My husband read the entire thing. I think it took him a few days.

And from what I can tell, the CofS doesn't exactly follow the requirements set out by the IRS. WISE is still in operation and it was supposed to be closed down, based on the IRS agreement.
    Nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, & never have regrets, because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.
    "There is no freedom like seeing myself as I am and not losing heart."~Elizabeth J. Canham from Dark Phoenix

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by ImOut View Post
    Zinj,

It's not so secret. It's posted on the web. It's just very, very long. My husband read the entire thing. I think it took him a few days.

And from what I can tell, the CofS doesn't exactly follow the requirements set out by the IRS. WISE is still in operation and it was supposed to be closed down, based on the IRS agreement.
    I've read it too, however, the actual agreement is at least officially 'secret' (not to mention how it came about) so, it's hard to use. However, the WISE that was supposedly to be disbanded was, and, the current WISE is not 'related' to it

Oh yeah.

Hopefully the Sklar case will shine some light.

Zinj

Where the white stars fairly blaze at midnight in the cold and frosty sky

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    LRH policy says nothing on the subject. But it makes sense to pro-rate the amounts in question. It should even make sense to the people there.

If you used 2 1/2 hours of a 12 1/2 hour intensive, then you should get back 80% of what you paid for it. Similarly, if you did 10% of a checksheet, it is reasonable to get back 90% of the amount paid for the course. Assuming you agree with their figures on the auditing hours, that one is easy enough. The checksheet is a bit harder, depending on the course, but unless they are being completely insane and you are willing to bend a bit, you should be able to reach an agreement. Depending on the course, you can't always go by number of pages of checksheet done compared to the total, but sometimes you can. Whoops! You didn't ask that question. The local org would be more than happy to paper transfer the unused part - or even all - of the course back to Flag as then they wouldn't have to pay you cash. . Whether Flag would accept it or not is a different matter, but it would make sense to me and an attorney letter might speed it along if they're being stupid about it.

I've worked in Treasury, as an FBO, and as a course sup, years in each, by the way.

Paul
    Welcome Blue Spirit!

Paul has it right here, we had no trouble claiming the unused portion of an intensive.

My wife just read this over my shoulder and said; "god, they must be getting a lot of refunds at the moment"

I will send you a PM about the IAS and SP.
    Kevin Bloody Mackey

The Story of my Bridge to OT VII

"I'm not angry anymore, as more and more people rediscover their true selves through Scientology, together we WILL achieve a world without war, crime, and insanity." Rex Fowler, OTVII, before shooting his ex-partner three times in the head and then himself.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast