Thread: London march 14th post raid

Patron Meritorious

Default London march 14th post raid

Reports so far

I myself was not able to go, cos I had no money, but I was able to send up a small batch of fliers.

http://forums.whyweprotest.net/281-e...-raid-41546/2/

Originally Posted by Cakeplz
    Just got back.

Great day was had. I think there was a slight increase in numbers from last time as well, and I handed out probably near 100 fliers which was more than February.

Bus raid was done, taking up most of the top deck.

So much cake there was some left over at the end.

Lulz were had at TCR when two came out the center to go and hand out some fliers near the tube station. Needless to say, about 7 of us went to say hello, and they had a slow walk of shame back with us surrounding them. Even provoked one of them to walk along with his fingers in his ears.

The rest are probably still in the pub.
    Originally Posted by Spangly View Post
    I tried shooting some "live" youtube Instant Capture videos but they didn't work right. It must not have liked the 3G mobile net connection I was on.

I gave out I think 20 out of the 25 neon pink kazoos I'd taken along. Kazoo-Rickroll and Kazoo-Belair were definitely fun.

Mad props to the Gullibility Test creator(s), for their mad props. Photos to follow.
    Last edited by UkAnony; 14th March 2009 at 11:49 PM. Reason: Yes BEFORE you say, I posted in the wrong darn place :(

There was about 40-50 attending. Most people thought numbers slightly up.

Dancing, music, caek as usual. Someone gave out Kazoos which were enthusiastically performed with by the London Anon amateur Kazoo band
    which formed spontaneously.

Also a free guillibility test was offered.

Many leaflets given out.

Spoke to one nice copper who said that COS were always looking for ways to set up anon to be complained about. Seems the police are a bit fed up with this.

One of the favoured local hosteleries appears to have an OSA volunteer working undercover as a barmaid. A free dance performance was put on outside for the benefit of passing tourists and shoppers, accompanied by the London Anon amateur kazoo band. The barmaid was incensed and told the dancers to bugger off. This is rather odd as the anons
    certainly contribute to the cash registers, and the dancing is sure to attract other clientele. Not sure if the issue is that dancing and fun is "other fish to fry" or doctrinal abhorrence for not charging for the performance.

Gold Meritorious Patron

Great work Anons,

You make me want to

TP