Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Letters from Gold Base Staff

Quote Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
    M. F. Harris is Mary Francis Harris, otherwise known as Fran Harris,
    No shit, Sherlock? I wondered about that. Fran Harris is an Ex-reg from ASI, an ex top financial executive of the Church (she used to be CS F and over the entire FBO network). SHe is also the first ex-wife of Pat Broeker.
    Beware of people who say, "The end justifies the means," because the means ALWAYS becomes the end.

Quote Originally Posted by CornPie View Post
    They spoke of how the vicious Anons never made an attempt to "talk it out" with them. But what's there to talk about with a such an organization.
    I thought this was funny. I've been there twice and can tell you that you will never see anyone when you protest there, except for security guards, who will only talk to you to accuse you of trespassing.

There's no talking to anyone, especially since they're all ordered to stay indoors.

These people have no idea what's going on outside whatsoever. The great thing about this letter writing campaign is that the Church obviously fed them everything they know about the protests; probably the most information they've gotten!!

They also know that what they're being asked to write is completely false, since they've obviously never heard or seen a protester and probably aren't even allowed to talk about it with anyone.

They do know that it must be a big deal if they're all being asked to write letters.

Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by ILived1984! View Post
    That makes sense about not all writing letters. But there were only a few handwritten ones from SO members, not enough for decent variety. It sad pathetic nonetheless.

The other reason there may only be 104 letters from Gold is that only 104 passed Gold security reading them. :D
    No joke. No mail comes in or goes out without Gold security reading every word.

Quote Originally Posted by Iknowtoomuch View Post
    The other reason there may only be 104 letters from Gold is that only 104 passed Gold security reading them. :D
    No joke. No mail comes in or goes out without Gold security reading every word.
    That really makes me squirm uncomfortably.

Silver Meritorious Patron Ladybird's Avatar

I am sure that every "resident" who was not in the cults "lower conditions" at the INT Base was pressured to write these letters was and told what to write.

Reading it I noticed a lot of names were missing, most notably those Int execs who were in the SP Hall.

Here is an excerpt from Blownforgoods very excellent series "MUSICAL CHAIRS - INT BASE STYLE "

http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic....l+names#277639

More than TWO YEARS LATER, the SP ROOM, SP HALL or whatever you want to call it is filled with pretty much the same people that played Musical Chairs that one night. Those who could blow, did. Those who played it smart DID actually get offloaded to some Conts then blew from there. But there are still many left:

1. Arbuckle, Mary – ex Typesetter I/T R Comps
    2. Bellin, Russ – ex CO CST
    3. Biggs (Knapmeyer), Alison – ex R Comps Programs Ops
    4. Blankenship, Angie – ex COB Project Ops, Local Programs Ops
    5. Bloomberg, Dave – ex MEI, ED ASI
    6. Bolstad, Pam – ex CO’s Comm CST
    7. Buglewicz, Pat Lawrence – ex Incomm Rep Int
    8. Cruzen, Richard Gilman – All–around man (has been Audio Prod Sec, Manufacturing Sec, R Comps Sec, CMU Sec,
    AVEI, RAV, etc.) most successful as Audio Mixer
    9. Greilich, Russ Lyle – ex LRH Lecture Mix I/C, Audio Prod Sec
    10. Hughes, Gregory Kenneth Snr. – ex Int Finance Dir, GIEI, WDC WISE
    11. Ingber, Liz – ex Admin Compiler, CO CMO Gold
    12. Ingber, Mark Allen – ex Admin Comps I/C R Comps, CO CMOI, WDC Pubs
    13. Jaramillo (Yager), Michelle Lynette – ex Book Editor RComps, Proofreading I/C, Port Captain CMOI, Snr
    Messenger
    14. Jentzsch, Heber – ex President CoS
    15. Koon, Susan Jane – ex Compilations Dir RComps (RTRC Dir)
    16. Lemmer, Kathy – ex CO Incomm, CO Gold
    17. Lemoine, Robert – ex Dir Maintenance & Policing Incomm Int
    18. Leserve, Guillaume – ex ED Int
    19. Light, Janet – ex President IASA
    20. Linson (DeVocht), Jenny – ex CO CMOI, CO CMO CW
    21. Mason, Aron – ex IMPR Scriptwriter, IMPR, Dir PR OSA I, Freedom Mag Editor OSA I
    22. Mithoff, Raymond H. – ex IG Tech, Snr C/S Int, Tech Compiler RComps
    23. Moresi, Bruno – ex Int Project 4th CST
    24. Reynolds, Wendell A. – ex Berthing Construction I/C, Int Finance Dir, CO Gold
    25. Rinder, Catherine Albertina – ex R Comps Tape Editor, Compiler, D/CO Prod CMOI
    26. Schless, Peter Harrison – ex Music Dir Gold, Freedom Medal Winner
    27. Schwartzgruber, Rita – ex ED Int, CO CMO IXU?
    28. Spurlock, Lyman Doyle jr. – ex Int Finance Dir, Building 36 Sanitation Engineer, RTC Legal man without a post title
    29. Starkey, Norman F – ex MCI Cleaner, AVC Aide, Trustee ASI
    30. Swartz, Fredric Samuel – ex Shrinkwrap Operator Dissem, GIEI
    31. Tisi (Feshback, Charbonneau), Katherine – ex Qual Sec Gold
    32. Trussell, Bert – ex Int Project 3rd CST
    33. Weiland, Kurt – ex CO OSA Int, CO CMOI
    34. Weinberg, Rena – ex ED ABLE Int, Freedom Medal Winner
    35. Wheelis, Michele – ex O/O CST
    36. Wilhere, Sue – ex Compilations Dir R Comps
    37. Willis, Tom – ex Dir R&D CST
    38. Vorm, Tom – ex D/CO Prod CST
    39. Yager, Marc A. – ex IMPR Events Execution Off,CO CMOI, D/CO Prod CMOI, IG Admin, Snr Messenger

I just read through them all.

If I was a Riverside County Supervisor, I would acknowledge each letter by attaching a copy of KSW, and stamping in big bold red letters

DEV-T

on each one.

"The only thing you can be upbraided for by students or pcs is "no results". Trouble spots occur only where there are "no results". Attacks from governments or monopolies occur only where there are "no results" or "bad results"."

It seems the only on-policy way to respond.

amirite?
    Last edited by Div6; 19th March 2009 at 07:28 PM.
    "Deception is the ethics of war." - John Singleton Mosby

Patron with Honors

Question

I was at Gold Base last weekend. I took a lot of pictures, for among other reasons, you guys to review for significant information that would not be apparent to me. The pics, many of them captioned, can be viewed here:

http://picasaweb.google.com/grahambe...ionalHQPicket#

Apparently there were once over 1,200 at INT and a fleet of buses and cars were required to ferry staff back and forth to the two apartment complexes.

Now there are no buses, few cars and the staff apartments look empty. I think BFG said there were about 400 staff at INT around 2005. Recently, Catherine Fraser claimed 500 to the Riverside County Supervisors.

I understand that there are some 40 staff in The Hole (is The Hole in any of my pics?). If there were 110 letters written as part of "the cycle" how many people would seem to be on this seemingly near deserted facility?

And where have all of the Scientologists gone?

Any ideas or information?

Regards

Graham Berry

Gold Meritorious Patron

Love the balloon!

And thanks for all the pictures.

Wow -- lotsa photos!

The fence near the berthing buildings didn't have spikes. Or was I just not able to see them?

Cuz if those fences don't have spikes, then why don't more people blow?
    Beware of people who say, "The end justifies the means," because the means ALWAYS becomes the end.

Great Pics Graham, thanks very much. The balloon is great! BTW Photo 112 & 114 & 115 – Larger cottage is the Purif area and has treadmill & sauna

I don't think the number was as high as 1200, more like 900. LBV went over this pretty extensively on http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=1374

If you looked at the bottom part of his post, under EX INT BASE STAFF LIST, you will see the reasons and where many have gone. The list is not complete and there were many more as discussed privately with LBV at the time. Many are out and scatterred from From California, to the New York Island, From the redwood forest, to the gulf stream waters and respective countries of origin.

airhead, all those fences have Ultra Barrier http://www.ultrabarrier.com/ spikes and shakers (motion detectors) aside from all those perimeter cameras and at "Eagle" as reported by Nathan Baca. The camera at the Castle reportedly can see all the way to the Gas station on Ramona Expy.

I believe that those still in have this carrot of "your eternity" as opposed to all those whips that are visible and known about.

NO

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast