Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yearbook

Silver Meritorious Patron Megalomaniac's Avatar
    U.S.A. (the Original Freedom Betrayed Cult)

Default Yearbook

I know of no yearbooks for Orgs & management units. The only thing close is the magazines. But I'm thinking about a book or web page where you see who held what post at what time, who was on course or getting auditing (not just the completions). I want to see pictures of the Org and the people. People could write comments and stories.

What do you think? Where could we reconstruct this? Scienowiki?

Maybe it would be cool to have an Org Board Time Machine for every Org, Mission & management unit. You could slide a slider at the bottom through the years and watch the Org Board change, grow, shrink, disappear, reappear. Maybe click on any post and it would open up that page in the yearbook...

Just brainstorming.
    It will come to an end. My argument is, it does not have to end badly. -- Ron Paul

Patron with Honors OldTimingMan's Avatar

Great Idea, maybe someone has a large cache of historical org charts or equiv?

Gold Meritorious Patron scooter's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I think you would finally see the real story of scientology - musical chairs, crashing stats, disappearing staff and public.

It could be done if you had various staff lists - I dunno that you could put it all together by collective memory.

Love the idea
    Paul David Schofield
    "Scooter" to his friends

-----
    If he has no friends and everyone's against him
    If he's failed in everything that he has tried
    Try to lift his load, help to bear his burden
    Let him know that you are walking by his side
    And if he feels that all is lost and he is fallen
    Try to place that poor man's feet on solid ground
    Just remember he's some mother's precious darlin'
    Always lift him up and never knock him down

Blind Alfred Reed

-----

Great idea, however when I first worked out in my head what this would entail I almost imploded. One org alone would take forever as the staff turnover rates are high, particularly in Class V orgs. Moreover, post changes happen at the drop of a hat and continually. I was posted on 5 differnt posts during a 2 week period once. I'm talking set up and starting to go. I do like the idea and it's a shame nothing was ever set up. It would be great to see these!

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

You'd need a relational database at the very least, and, in order to be useful, it would need numerous categories, name, ORG(S!!!), time joined, when left, Posts, marriages, Sea Org, public, staff with times.

Agreed, if it could be done, it could be very valuable, but, it's only slightly less daunting a project than the Human Genome. And, *that* was merely unknowns, not things being actively hidden.

Zinj

Patron with Honors Been Done Had's Avatar

Could be the start of a new science, the State Department has Sovietologists in the cold war, now we need Scientologyologists.

Seriously though, it would be a fun and interesting project, like a facebook with a page for each org. Old mags would be a perfect resource.
    Being human is an honor not a crime.

Silver Meritorious Patron Megalomaniac's Avatar
    U.S.A. (the Original Freedom Betrayed Cult)

Well, we could start with just the top posts.

Please correct me, I think I'm wrong on some of this:

RTC Chairman of the Board
    1982-2009 David Miscavige
    2009- (abandoned)

Senior C/S International
    1963?-196X Mary Sue Hubbard
    196X-1982 David Mayo
    1982-2009 Ray Mithoff

Guardian's Office/OSA
    196X-1980 Mary Sue Hubbard
    Heber Jentsch ?
    -2007 Mike Rinder
    It will come to an end. My argument is, it does not have to end badly. -- Ron Paul

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Megalomaniac View Post
    I know of no yearbooks for Orgs & management units. The only thing close is the magazines. But I'm thinking about a book or web page where you see who held what post at what time, who was on course or getting auditing (not just the completions). I want to see pictures of the Org and the people. People could write comments and stories.

What do you think? Where could we reconstruct this? Scienowiki?
    Go for it. That was my idea when I put it together at the end of 2005. So far the only org that has anything like that at all is AOSHUK, which I did and someone else added a few names to it.

http://scientology.wikia.com/wiki/AOSHUK (scroll down)

Rah rah.

Paul
    Stress-release sessions free of charge available 24/7 from PaulsRobot3, exactly personalized. E.g., address "My abusive Uncle David." Download to your own computer or use online. No cost to you at all. One zip file contains the whole lot: 7612 files, 327 MB, 29 session modules, HTML web pages and mp3s only, no javascript, no executable programs. Mostly non-Scn. Download the latest zip file here: http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2014-03-09.zip.

Gold Meritorious Patron

I think it is a great idea Megalomaniac.

I would input some data, and I believe it would show the growth rate of the fastest growing cult in the world. Exseaorg could help too as well as the FZ.

I know my local org is less than half the size it was in the early 80's. But then again I left.:D

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dchoiceisalwaysrs View Post
    I think it is a great idea Megalomaniac.

I would input some data, and I believe it would show the growth rate of the fastest growing cult in the world.
    Great. No need to wait. There's already a page for your org at www.scienowiki.org. Sign up for a free account - only needs a user name and password. If you edit without an account it will show your IP address in the changes log, so get an account.

Paul
    Stress-release sessions free of charge available 24/7 from PaulsRobot3, exactly personalized. E.g., address "My abusive Uncle David." Download to your own computer or use online. No cost to you at all. One zip file contains the whole lot: 7612 files, 327 MB, 29 session modules, HTML web pages and mp3s only, no javascript, no executable programs. Mostly non-Scn. Download the latest zip file here: http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2014-03-09.zip.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast