Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Palm Springs KMIR 6's 'Visit' to Gold Base

Gold Meritorious Patron AnonOrange's Avatar

Default Palm Springs KMIR 6's 'Visit' to Gold Base

This was posted on WWP and I'm shamelessly re-posting here:

It's a pathetic piece by a Palm Springs TV station, nothing compared to what Saint Baca would have done.

I do have a question: Who is this Mitch Brisker at 2:53 ? I cannot find him on the voter records or the list of people at Gold Base posted in 2007 ? He appears to be a US citizen (no accent), yet is not registered to vote.

Thanks.

Edit: I understand that this video may be about a year old, right after the Tom Cruise video was pulled from the internet.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities" Voltaire.

Gold Meritorious Patron

Interesting story alright.....and full of bullshit. The vast majority of those lectrures are sitting in the orgs and warehouse.

Polishing a turd is what that was.
    Last edited by Iknowtoomuch; 8th April 2009 at 07:21 PM.

Patron Meritorious
    Blog Entries

Default David Miscaviage sucks

Thanks AnonOrange. It looks like the church has found a pawn that will parrot LRH bullshit without question. There are several amusing points that can be made: 1) Supply can't keep up with demand. Well does that mean there are not enough members to perform the jobs there; or that people are rushing out to buy this crap? 2) They indicate that production has increased since 2007. Again, they say nothing of whether this stuff is sitting in warehouses? 3) There is no mention that membership in the church is going up. In short, all that was said was "acceptable truths". 4) None of the workers that were shown seemed very happy. But that is my observation.

One final point. I don't think that Channel 6 will run a series on this like KESQ. All that is good about scientology can easily be said in less than five minutes. It takes thousands of hours to recite all that is wrong.

Nathan Baca Rocks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Iknowtoomuch View Post
    Interesting story alright.....and full of bullshit. The ast majority of those lectrures are sitting in the orgs and warehouse.

Polishing a turd is what that was.
    Do they make those claims for the benefit of current members, or do they actually believe people are going to run out and buy their products if they believe they are popular? You have to look no further than eBay to see no one is buying their products and the few items that have been bid on are a mere fraction of what the cult tries to sell them for.

Geeez, whatEVER!

PR, PR, PR! Glitsy, acceptable-truths, bla, bla, blaaaaa.
    The night I escaped Staff:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost....2&postcount=33

I get really tired of hearing about how the lower bridge has value. The lower bridge has the sole purpose of getting the PC to reach for more bridge. The fact that many people improved their circumstances as a result of a good intentioned auditor being interested and caring about his PC is not worth the long term and intended result of Scientology technology. GT

Silver Meritorious Patron DCAnon's Avatar

Did anyone figure out the date that actually aired?

Patron Meritorious
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DCAnon View Post
    Did anyone figure out the date that actually aired?
    I was thinking the same thing. I checked their website and it does not appear to be a recent segment.

Mitch Brisker is the "Non-Sea Org" (NSO) Director for the Gold films. He has been doing that for years. He gets a six-figure salary and has been given a car and other perks by Miscavige. While the people he works with get 40 cents an hour and constant abuse. Brisker is completely compromised by Miscavige and has the integrity of a cockroach. He knows the abuse that goes on, believe me, but turns a blind eye to it to keep his job. Interesting that they are using him as a spokesperson - I guess there is no one else who can talk.

The photos of the people working on the "LRH lecture" assembly line were shocking to me as I know these people. They look thin, pale and unhealthy.

Catherine Fraser looks good and comes off as fairly polished.

This is obviously a puff piece by a minor-league reporter who is willing to sell her soul for "access" to the Base. Thankfully, there is someone like Nathan Baca who is willing to rip the cover off this abusive cult compound.

9. Likes dianaclass8 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
    Mitch Brisker is the "Non-Sea Org" (NSO) Director for the Gold films. He has been doing that for years. He gets a six-figure salary and has been given a car and other perks by Miscavige. While the people he works with get 40 cents an hour and constant abuse. Brisker is completely compromised by Miscavige and has the integrity of a cockroach. He knows the abuse that goes on, believe me, but turns a blind eye to it to keep his job. Interesting that they are using him as a spokesperson - I guess there is no one else who can talk.

The photos of the people working on the "LRH lecture" assembly line were shocking to me as I know these people. They look thin, pale and unhealthy.

Catherine Fraser looks good and comes off as fairly polished.

This is obviously a puff piece by a minor-league reporter who is willing to sell her soul for "access" to the Base. Thankfully, there is someone like Nathan Baca who is willing to rip the cover off this abusive cult compound.
    I was waiting for someone to say something like this, I too could tell that Mitch must've been one of either the 'wog' Gold crew or at least non-so/staff crew.

He looked healthy, well-fed, relaxed, decent clothes, you could tell he receives regular-to-excellent pay for what he does.

Fishdaddy: It IS sick how he 'turns a blind eye' to how everyone around him works for no pay, beans n' rice, rpf, no sleep, etc!!

Same with who their front speaker is, they'd have her healthy-looking, made-up, hair coiffed, decent clothes on, too. They know how to PR, after all!

I hate FAKE SHIT!!! (doesn't stop me from wanting a nose job tho )
    Last edited by Wisened One; 9th April 2009 at 04:54 PM.
    The night I escaped Staff:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost....2&postcount=33

I get really tired of hearing about how the lower bridge has value. The lower bridge has the sole purpose of getting the PC to reach for more bridge. The fact that many people improved their circumstances as a result of a good intentioned auditor being interested and caring about his PC is not worth the long term and intended result of Scientology technology. GT

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
    ...Mitch Brisker is the "Non-Sea Org" (NSO) Director for the Gold films...

...Catherine Fraser looks good and comes off as fairly polished...
    I couldn't find any pictures or videos of Mitch Brisker. But he is mentioned in Chapter 13 of this Time Magazine article about scientology. http://counterfeitdreams.blogspot.co...tacks-and.html

Here is a video of Katherine Fraser addressing the Riverside County commissioners on February 24, 2009. Decide for yourself if she "comes off as polished".
    Last edited by CornPie; 8th April 2009 at 08:43 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast