From today. What city will feel our /i/nquisition next? WHO KNOWS?!?!
Other write ups from EnturbulatedDC!Raid was very successful, gentlemen! :D Trip down to Richmond was great. Mission was dead except for one cranky, retarded old Scio who holed up inside and refused to come out. Sad that they didn't even have curtains to use against us, but they were right across the street from a dog rescue place, so they could go buy a dog! Police lol'd at our facial hair since masks aren't allowed. We camped out right on the corner of a street where everyone had to watch us "dance" when they stopped at a red light. People were laughing, giving us thumbs up, and honking all day! Trip afterwards to the Confederate Soldier cemetary and got our Union loving AIDS all over their giant pyramid thingy. DC OWNS THIS!
Confederate Soldier Cemetery memorial pyramid thingy.
TERRORISTS AT THE CRACKER BARREL NOOOOOOO!
Important fax lurned from the Richmond Org's resident crotchety Old Man Scilon (b4 you failtards arrived):
* The reason why Dianetics and every book written by LRH had to be reissued in the 1980s was because the new management discovered that the "original" works had been sabotaged.
* The only reason why people get kicked out is for squirreling the tech.
* The RPF cannot exist because that would be unethical.
* Scientology has nothing to do with teaching (anything).
* LRH was never in charge, he was just doing all the research.
* I am an idiot.