Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: April 21th 1963 to October 6th 2008 - dedicatet to Uwe Stuckenbrock

Silver Meritorious Patron Markus's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by wazn View Post
    Marcus, Thoughts of Uwe and your loss brings tears - tears based in love, and I too add my thoughts and prayers for you and your family. I too have lost siblings - so know how big the ache in your heart can be.
    I want to tell you that you have a heart so very, very big. And, you reaching out to Marty in friendship and communication, through your pain and loss, is valiant and loving. Thank you for this and for being you.
    Thank you for your true compassion. Are you posting on Martys blog too? How do you know that I'm in communication with him.

Thank you for this post full of love and understanding

Best
    Markus
    My picture shows Uwe and Laurisse at the Lake of Constance/Friedrichshafen in the Eighties.

"Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?"

"Allow others to be different and not fear them because they are. It is in understanding our own differences we shape who we become. Do no cause another harm even if he choose yours but gently guide his spirit toward love and peace."

both quotes by Bee Sting

Default Uwe today would be your 48. birthday

you left your family in 1979 to join the Sea Org - you were 16 years young when you went away. Since 1979 your family never had the chance to celebrate your birthday with you again. You were not allowed to visit your family you had to save the planet or later you were not allowed to travel because you dared to blow. I'm scared to death that Hubbard managed to put up a trap that leads to such insane behaviour. It hurts me deep inside my heart that many people on this thread are still trying to find justifications why "not everything was bad" and why "we must understand the people who were responsible" for this criminal behaviour.

I can not tell you how sad I am that I can't just sit with you on my terrasse tomorrow having some coffee and eating some selfmade cake from my mother in law. You never ever even had a chance to meet her or your sweet nieces.
    Again there will be no chance to drink a cold glass of good Bavarian beer with you on your birthday - Uwe I miss you - your family is missing you.
    So I will go to the graveyard here in Burlafingen where I created a place to remember you on our family grave. We will sit together on our terrasse watching the butterflies and listening the bees humming in the big cherry-tree in our garden. Spring is here again in Germany and you are here with us in our hearts - you allways were - it is so sad that I never had the chance to tell you how your mother missed you - it broke her heart that they did not allow her to help you with medicine against your MS. It broke her heart that they hindered you to tell her that you had MS -you could have told her in 1988 if you would have gone to a neurologist then allarmed by the first symptoms - you were allowed to tell her about it in 2002 - 14 years too late.

Uwe your family is missing you.

much love
    Markus

I still can not believe that people can be so cruel and crazy.
    My picture shows Uwe and Laurisse at the Lake of Constance/Friedrichshafen in the Eighties.

"Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?"

"Allow others to be different and not fear them because they are. It is in understanding our own differences we shape who we become. Do no cause another harm even if he choose yours but gently guide his spirit toward love and peace."

both quotes by Bee Sting

3. Thanks AnonyMary, Freeminds says "thank you" for this post
    Banned

Default yeah,

Quote Originally Posted by moarxenu View Post
    Thank you Markus for this loving commemoration of Uwe. It is very moving. We will continue to fight so no one is subjected to the abuses of this cult.
    5 May, Simon Wiesenthal Center. BE THERE!!!

Gold Meritorious Patron Lurker5's Avatar

Default Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday Uwe.

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today, Marcus.
    Cautious as one crossing thin ice . . .
    (LaoTze-TaoDeJing, Chapter 15. 2nd verse . . . )

For Ray - I have not forgotten you, my friend
    Or you Scott, this is for you too. I hope you are out.
    Kay is out . . .

6. Likes AnonyMary liked this post

Default Re: April 21th 1963 to October 6th 2008 - dedicatet to Uwe Stuckenbrock

Kay is out . . .

This wonderful piece of art is for you Uwe. You are gone for 7 years now. We miss you so much.

Much love to you where ever you are now.

Markus

both quotes by Bee Sting

9. Thanks JBWriter, Ogsonofgroo, AnonyMary says "thank you" for this post
    Likes JBWriter, Ogsonofgroo, AnonyMary liked this post

Thank you for the beautiful tribute, Marcus.

Keeping you, dear Uwe, and your family forever in my thoughts and prayers

Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
    This wonderful piece of art is for you Uwe. You are gone for 7 years now. We miss you so much.

Much love to you where ever you are now.

Markus
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

11. Thanks Markus says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Markus liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMary View Post
    Thank you for the beautiful tribute, Marcus.

Keeping you, dear Uwe, and your family forever in my thoughts and prayers

both quotes by Bee Sting

for the newbies

Kay is out . . .

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345