Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: April 21th 1963 to October 6th 2008 - dedicatet to Uwe Stuckenbrock

Silver Meritorious Patron Markus's Avatar

Default Today I just want to leave some films....

.....and songs here for my brother:

Love

Markus
    My picture shows Uwe and Laurisse at the Lake of Constance/Friedrichshafen in the Eighties.

"Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?"

"Allow others to be different and not fear them because they are. It is in understanding our own differences we shape who we become. Do no cause another harm even if he choose yours but gently guide his spirit toward love and peace."

both quotes by Bee Sting

Patron with Honors

Thank you Markus for this loving commemoration of Uwe. It is very moving. We will continue to fight so no one is subjected to the abuses of this cult.

Default Our journey to Italy was never sanctioned by the Sea Org

In 1995 my brother Uwe and I agreed to make a journey to Italy at his already arranged visit at home in 1996. Then he told me that he is not allowed to travel because the Sea Org fears that he could blow. In fact he was imprissioned in the RPF. So we were not able to make this journey in the next year as Uwe promised us. We never were able to have this great experience of this most beautiful country on earth together. And Uwe was so glad when we planned to do this wonderful vacation because the Church of Scientology locked him up in the RPF for 11 years till he died in October 2008. In fact I was not able to meet him again ever! I don't know if you can imagine how this is hurting me so very deep in my heart?

As a tribute to this wonderfull country and in memory of this so unbelievable cruel prevented voyage I'll leave this song here - and some pictures of happier days.

Uwe I love you - Italy you are so marvellous!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Uwe.jpg.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	1368

Uwe somewhere on the INT Base about 1994.

Name:	Cnv0009.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	196.1 KB 
ID:	1365

Uwe and his youngest brother Jürgen

Name:	Uwe Hochzeit.jpg.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	206.9 KB 
ID:	1369

Uwe at his wedding

Love

Markus
    Last edited by Markus; 13th July 2009 at 12:28 AM.
    My picture shows Uwe and Laurisse at the Lake of Constance/Friedrichshafen in the Eighties.

"Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?"

"Allow others to be different and not fear them because they are. It is in understanding our own differences we shape who we become. Do no cause another harm even if he choose yours but gently guide his spirit toward love and peace."

both quotes by Bee Sting

Default Beloved persons stay forever - 21st of April - Uwes birthday

"Menschen die wir lieben bleiben für immer, denn sie hinterlassen Spuren in unseren Herzen."

Name:	Uwe.jpg.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	2528

"When he wanted to leave the Sea Org in 1998 due to his illness and the experienced injustices that were connected to this, he was held back against his will and thereby kept in this deadly trap for him. Scientology hindered him from getting the proper medication against his MS and thus caused his cruel and very early death.

Scientology hindered him in telling his mother and his family that he suffered from Multiple Sclerosis for 6 years from 1996 to 2002 thus denying us from given him the help he needed. Scientology hindered my brother from communicating freely with his family for almost 30 years and when he was getting worse, it was even harder to reach him. And very often, we had no chance to talk to him for months and it took several calls before he (was allowed?) to call or called back.

Scientology hindered him from founding a family and Uwe told me again and again that he wanted to have children. Sea Org members are not allowed to have children and those whom become pregnant either has to have abortions or must leave. Scientology hindered him from getting the so much needed warm and tender love from his family. Scientology hindered him from seeing and hugging his three sweet nieces over here in Germany.

Scientology hindered him from leading a happy and free life without the mind manipulations and accusations by this crazy cult. I have seen the pain that this ugly cruelness caused my family and especially for my mother.

Uwe died on October 6th 2008 after 12 years suffering under inhuman conditions and mistreatment of his Multiple Sclerosis. The funeral establishment by “Rachals Funeral Home” managed the “deposing” that took place on October 8th 2008 at Sea off the Coast of Los Angeles County."

From: "Wanna understand what happened to Uwe Stuckenbrock":

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=14804

Uwes story in "The Soul Catchers":

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=17396

Love
    Markus
    Last edited by Markus; 21st April 2010 at 08:10 PM.

both quotes by Bee Sting

Thinking of you and Uwe. Hug. Hug.

Smilla xx
    "Your Freezone stinks."

-
    Steve Hall

"It is true that the term FZ includes many varients of Scn, and some may be inadequate. Or even wrong headed."

- Terril Park

Quote Originally Posted by Smilla View Post
    Thinking of you and Uwe. Hug. Hug.

Smilla xx
    You are so sweet - thank you so much.

Markus

both quotes by Bee Sting

Silver Meritorious Patron

Markus,

I have no words right now. Just
    Love
    Sharone
    "he also introduced all of us and indeed he thrust us into his practises of cruelty, inhumanity, abuse and punishment, all of which he systematically reframed as positive and as requirements for enlightenment." - Hana Eltringham/Whifield speaking in Hamburg on the 28th of March 2010.

http://www.lermanet.com/

http:/
    /www.scientologydisconnection.com/

http://www.exscientologykids.com

Silver Meritorious Patron Arthur Dent's Avatar

Dear dear Markus,
    I try not to be bitter in my own life after my own cult experience, but I am angry about stories like Uwe's. As I see it, while you surely must be so angry and also mourn Uwe so much, you also have a great capacity for beauty and truth. I hope this helps fuel your persistence in getting this most important truth known. I, too, had I known this single story, would never have given a dime or my decades of time to this cult.
    I will now go to my garden and do something beautiful in celebration of Uwe.
    I wish you peace.
    Arthur Dent.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=16696
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?24109

Lurkers, hate to disappoint, but it really is a cult. Sorry.

Patron with Honors UmbalumTeapot's Avatar

"Stucken-Gate" should be the one story to incite a thorough legal investigation into this hideous, mafia-like, sinister, evil and corrupt organisation which masquerades as a religion.

There are hundreds, nay thousands, of similar tales of woe... always have been- dating back to the 1960's.

Fortunately / Unfortunately(?) Information can, unlike in the pre-internet days, be found and verified incredibly easily. The info has always been there.

Whilst I have little empathy left for cult-appologisers, "seekers of the true *tech*", freezoners, RathbunInder Inc. (TM). and such, I do feel the sadness felt by Markus.

I wish him well, hope the best for him and acknowledge that his story re: Uwe has achieved something for the good already.

ESMB and its regulars must be thanked, also, for giving Markus a "map" to follow in his research. A "wog" exploring $cino-land without a map... is like me trying to find my house without GPS :P (I fail at Geography)

Best wishes to Markus.
    _____
    Irony: Example Definition; A cult performs "Operation Snow White". Same cult is taken over by a dwarf, who befriends other dwarves. "Ah Th Th That's all Folks!"
    _____
    "Tom Cruise is a FudgePacker"
    _____

Silver Meritorious Patron skollie's Avatar

Reading your threads, I can feel the incredible love you had for your brother, Markus.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast