Quote Originally Posted by Sharone Stainforth View Post
    Markus,

I have no words right now. Just
    Love
    Sharone
    Thank you so much for the big hug :-)

Love
    Markus
    My picture shows Uwe and Laurisse at the Lake of Constance/Friedrichshafen in the Eighties.

"Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?"

"Allow others to be different and not fear them because they are. It is in understanding our own differences we shape who we become. Do no cause another harm even if he choose yours but gently guide his spirit toward love and peace."

both quotes by Bee Sting

Silver Meritorious Patron Markus's Avatar

Default Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur Dent View Post
    Dear dear Markus,
    I try not to be bitter in my own life after my own cult experience, but I am angry about stories like Uwe's. As I see it, while you surely must be so angry and also mourn Uwe so much, you also have a great capacity for beauty and truth. I hope this helps fuel your persistence in getting this most important truth known. I, too, had I known this single story, would never have given a dime or my decades of time to this cult.
    I will now go to my garden and do something beautiful in celebration of Uwe.
    I wish you peace.
    Arthur - I wanna thank you so much for your wise and very nice words here. I really love my garden too and it helps me a lot to find strenght again in this sad sad story. I found some peace after my journey to California and after meeting people who told me many facts about Uwes life.
    Thank you so much for your compassion and your understanding.

Love
    Markus
    My picture shows Uwe and Laurisse at the Lake of Constance/Friedrichshafen in the Eighties.

"Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?"

"Allow others to be different and not fear them because they are. It is in understanding our own differences we shape who we become. Do no cause another harm even if he choose yours but gently guide his spirit toward love and peace."

both quotes by Bee Sting

Quote Originally Posted by UmbalumTeapot View Post
    "Stucken-Gate" should be the one story to incite a thorough legal investigation into this hideous, mafia-like, sinister, evil and corrupt organisation which masquerades as a religion.

There are hundreds, nay thousands, of similar tales of woe... always have been- dating back to the 1960's.

Fortunately / Unfortunately(?) Information can, unlike in the pre-internet days, be found and verified incredibly easily. The info has always been there.

Whilst I have little empathy left for cult-appologisers, "seekers of the true *tech*", freezoners, RathbunInder Inc. (TM). and such, I do feel the sadness felt by Markus.

I wish him well, hope the best for him and acknowledge that his story re: Uwe has achieved something for the good already.

ESMB and its regulars must be thanked, also, for giving Markus a "map" to follow in his research. A "wog" exploring $cino-land without a map... is like me trying to find my house without GPS :P (I fail at Geography)

Best wishes to Markus.
    Thank you for this honest post.
    And you are so right ESMB was like a map for me. And let me say you something that may be of great interest for you:

It was the craziness of the true believers here on this board and the craziness of my father who tried to handle me with the same stupid craziness that was helping me to wake up from Hubbards brainwashing completely and thus showed me the way to my very detailed and long investigations into my brothers life in the Sea Org of the Church of Scientology in California. In fact I had to confront my own craziness, had to accept that I was brainwashed too for so many many years even after I left this cult. So you are right ESMB was like a "map" for me but I don't think that it was a map for me as a WOG as you statet in your post.
    It was a map for me for the path out of the labyrinth of Hubbards brainwashing. because somehow I was still in it without even knowing it.
    One more reason why places like this Message board are so very important. And I was allways quite good in Geography

Love
    Markus
    Last edited by Markus; 27th April 2010 at 01:12 AM.

both quotes by Bee Sting

Silver Meritorious Patron

Markus,
    I really feel the anquish and pain your family have gone through, if I didn't I would have no heart. People who know me well, know I have a big heart. I am a very huggy kinda person.

When I think of Uwe, Lisa McPherson, Susan Meister, Noah Lotticks family, the Buchers, the Gillham family and many others far too numerous to mention here. When I think of all the ruined chilhoods, all the wrecked lives, all the people swindled out of their homes,their life savings, all the marriage breakdowns and families torn apart, all the suicides and early deaths and all the psychotic/ mental breakdowns and all supposedly in the name of religion.
    In veiw of my upbringing it is my duty to inform as many people as possible as to the dangers of getting involved in mind altering cults/sects/groups so they don't get suckered into the same traps that are laid to catch an unsuspecting, vulnerable person and destroy their life, whilst offering them total freedom

Total freedom might be what Scientology offers, but what it gives is Total brainwashing.As the current spokesperson for Scientology, Tommy Davis is so keen to point out,"Brainwashing is a crime" and this IS what has happened to all of these people.

Here's another cyber hug for you Markus Maybe one day, I'll get to hug you in person. In the meantime in the immortal words of another cult celebrity "Let's clean this place up!".
    "he also introduced all of us and indeed he thrust us into his practises of cruelty, inhumanity, abuse and punishment, all of which he systematically reframed as positive and as requirements for enlightenment." - Hana Eltringham/Whifield speaking in Hamburg on the 28th of March 2010.

http://www.lermanet.com/

http:/
    /www.scientologydisconnection.com/

http://www.exscientologykids.com

Quote Originally Posted by Sharone Stainforth View Post
    Markus,
    I really feel the anquish and pain your family have gone through, if I didn't I would have no heart. People who know me well, know I have a big heart. I am a very huggy kinda person.

When I think of Uwe, Lisa McPherson, Susan Meister, Noah Lotticks family, the Buchers, the Gillham family and many others far too numerous to mention here. When I think of all the ruined chilhoods, all the wrecked lives, all the people swindled out of their homes,their life savings, all the marriage breakdowns and families torn apart, all the suicides and early deaths and all the psychotic/ mental breakdowns and all supposedly in the name of religion.
    In veiw of my upbringing it is my duty to inform as many people as possible as to the dangers of getting involved in mind altering cults/sects/groups so they don't get suckered into the same traps that are laid to catch an unsuspecting, vulnerable person and destroy their life, whilst offering them total freedom

Total freedom might be what Scientology offers, but what it gives is Total brainwashing.As the current spokesperson for Scientology, Tommy Davis is so keen to point out,"Brainwashing is a crime" and this IS what has happened to all of these people.

Here's another cyber hug for you Markus Maybe one day, I'll get to hug you in person. In the meantime in the immortal words of another cult celebrity "Let's clean this place up!".
    Yes it would be really great to meet you one day to hug you in person. In the meantime let me tell you with some very old fashioned words how this cult will end: "Love will always win"

Markus
    Last edited by Markus; 30th April 2010 at 12:27 AM.

both quotes by Bee Sting

Patron with Honors

Hopefully you can both make the european megaraid in 4-6 June.

I love hugs
    Hugs
    Greebly

Former Church of Scientology members who have spoken out or left
    https://sites.google.com/site/biglis...ftscientology/

Loldon 2008 :
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0kz5eeTOvM
    Loldon 2009 part 1:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDQd9mJluaI
    Loldon 2009 part 2:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNq3okcH8xc
    Loldon 2010 part 1:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_393X8M9fQ
    Loldon 2010 part 2:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThJjeXH0TX4

Default I couldn"t read your post without tears forming

Markus, Everyone in the world should have someone to love them the way you love your brother that you lost. I wish you peace and joy and to find him again in the future.

Silver Meritorious Patron Blue Spirit's Avatar
    Milky Way, Sector 9, Sun 12, Teegeeack (Hell)

Default Another Time

Quote Originally Posted by otgirl8 View Post
    Markus, Everyone in the world should have someone to love them the way you love your brother that you lost. I wish you peace and joy and to find him again in the future.
    Markus, with your intense love for your brother, I am sure you two will find
    each other again, some time, some way in the future.
    That is something to look forward to.
    Hang in there.
    The actual route to be free and return all of your true spiritual operating abilities is a total positiveness and the ability to forgive all (you too) for everything done and accept each being as you find them. In granting full beingness to yourself and others you will have ability to stop resisting the negative, which in turn assures that your full beautiful powers and abilities will bear fruit.
    ____
    "There is one coward on Earth and that is the coward that dare not know." >W.E.B. DuBois

Default This is a great idea Greebly

Quote Originally Posted by greebly View Post
    Hopefully you can both make the european megaraid in 4-6 June.

I love hugs

What do you think Sharone? Can we manage it to meet each other there? And it would be great to have Hana Withfield, lkwdblds and afaceinthecrowd there too!
    All of them have a lot to tell about the early days of Scientology and about Mr. L Ron Hubbard.
    Maybe we should start to manage this.

Love
    Markus

both quotes by Bee Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
    What do you think Sharone? Can we manage it to meet each other there? And it would be great to have Hana Withfield, lkwdblds and afaceinthecrowd there too!
    All of them have a lot to tell about the early days of Scientology and about Mr. L Ron Hubbard.
    Maybe we should start to manage this.

Love
    Markus
    Wow! That would be a powerful video!
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast