Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking for old friends

Default looking for old friends

Hello,
    I am looking for my ex wife; Judy Packer Ruiz. We divorced in 86 I left the church at that time, and I was curious to know if she is doing well.
    I hope that she is. She was a wonderful being, a good friend, and I loved her very much. It has been a long time, and there isn't a day that doesn't go by that I don't think about her.
    John

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by John Paul Ruiz View Post
    Hello,
    I am looking for my ex wife; Judy Packer Ruiz. We divorced in 86 I left the church at that time, and I was curious to know if she is doing well.
    I hope that she is. She was a wonderful being, a good friend, and I loved her very much. It has been a long time, and there isn't a day that doesn't go by that I don't think about her.
    John
    Welcome John.

There's a good chance someone here will know something!

There's a freewebsite to find people.

www.zabasearch.com just enter your name first and see what happens.
    Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by John Paul Ruiz View Post
    Hello,
    John
    John,

Bad news(2nd hand) I'm afraid ... I believe she passed away ... breast cancer. I knew Judy very well ... a beautiful being and I think of her often too. I actually attended your wedding to her.

Sorry to relay bad news ... not my style

Do well

5. Likes AnonyMary liked this post

I'm sorry but it looks like a Judy (Judith) Packer-Ruiz passed away in 1996

Edmonton Journal Obituaries 1996

http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ab...tonPage20.html

If she died in Edmonton, I believe you can obtain a copy of the death certificate via the Alberta CA site:
    http://www.servicealberta.ca/657.cfm

Hope this is helpful. I'm sorry for your loss, John. Please visit here again and post your story and hers. Love to hear it.

Mary
    Last edited by AnonyMary; 12th February 2011 at 09:17 PM. Reason: add
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

Default This is why

Damn cult
    http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/vanderkolk/

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."

-Dalai Lama

Blog Entries

Has anyone tried to contacty the OP? One post almost 3 years ago, hm, maybe Emma can contact Paul through their registration e-mail and pass on the sad news? Seems the right thing to do.
    :(
    'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

Quote Originally Posted by Ogsonofgroo View Post
    Has anyone tried to contacty the OP? One post almost 3 years ago, hm, maybe Emma can contact Paul through their registration e-mail and pass on the sad news? Seems the right thing to do.
    :(
    There is no way any of us can contact him by PM or email but I believe Emma can. I will PM her. I hope she does.

Here is something John posted on Mark Bunker's blog back in 2008 in reply to Mark's article and posting of The Edge interview of Larry Brennan:

john ruiz Says:

March 18, 2008 at 3:56 pm
    This is a very good interview. Thank you for sharing this information. I have been in the church, and found everything that was mention to be true. I have lost my wife and friends because of “fair game” policy.
    John Paul Ruiz

http://xenutv.wordpress.com/2008/01/...ennan-returns/

What a sad story. R.I.P. Judy.
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

Gold Meritorious Patron The Great Zorg's Avatar

We're all going to die someday from something deadly.

It becomes important and dangerous when we die far too young, from the same things. As scientologists go, it seems that cancer seems to take out far too many of us far too early. This is just an unsupported opinion: a study would have to be done to see if scientology techniques or conditions bring about early death. I wouldn't doubt it though, considering the hidden evil processes hubbard had concocted, post dabbling in evil satanic rituals and all. There is always a price to pay when one dabbles in the mystical universe and the occult.

I am sorry for your loss John. You will meet her again someday, somewhere. I am sure it will be a very powerful and emotional reunion.
    There is more to the universe(s) then all the words of all the men that have ever lived could ever begin to describe.

EVERYTHING in scientology, to some degree, is a lie. RUN! Do not look back!

For something more positive and healing, for those in pain, have a look at this website: http://mynaturalpainrelief.net

11. Likes CO2 liked this post

Default Re: looking for old friends

thank you for letting me know about Judy. It has been a long time. I have completed most of my training and auditing outside of the Church. I still miss my friends like the Lewis's and Noel North, and many others that I haven't spoken to for years.
    I think what I miss most is the game of being a part of something bigger than myself.
    I audit and still study daily but don't have a group of my own. Something's are worse than having nothing.
    I remember some of the nicest people, like Jeany Franks and Dola King.. so many friends.

JPR

13. Thanks Cat's Squirrel, AnonyMary, La La Lou Lou says "thank you" for this post
    Likes AnonyMary liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast