This came from ARS.
From briefings from several org staff, I learned the Maiden Voyage Events, spread over 4 weekends, the following are the big news releases and the product releases:
0) This is first time the "Maiden Voyage" is on land?!?
1) Berlin and Buffalo are to be announced as Saint Hill size. First in years.
2) Manchester, Warsaw, and a Mexican org, going Ideal Org.
3) Event is gonna be at Flag, not Freewinds, because of all the releases, and for crowd sales, since the releases are ALL of the following:
4) All new books: Dianetics The Original Thesis; Dianetics: The Modern Science of Mental Health; New Slant On Life; Science of Survival; Scientology 8-8008; Problems of Work; all the basic books, all new re-edited versions. DM apparantly this version of DMSMH is the best ever! Even he can read through it.
5) New Management Series, all re-edited, once again,
6) All the Congresses are re-edited.
7) Will be the first time that Scientology supposedly is understandable by the masses, and able to get up the Bridge.
8) Books will only be sold in packages, the whole basic book package at one go
9) All the old books will be pulped
10) won't be a DM MC'd event, but some top execs will MC it.
One org is getting 25 phone calls per day, from the network terminals ensuring all the books are coming in pallets, this week. Every org has to have $150,000.00 in their book accounts to pay for these pallets of all the newly edited books.
The covers for all the releases are apparantly the most impressive thing about these releases. The most "buzz" is about the "covers". Covers are raised letters, UV coated so as not to fade in the sun, which nornally they fade due to sitting in bookstore windows unsold for months at a time.
New Yorks Gross Book sales weekly, 20-25 thousand dollars a week. And 10-15 thousand dollars just for DMSMH per week.
The new Problems of Work, can now be read in 2 1/2 hours. Whoa! All books have glossaries almost as thick as each book!
All the new paperbacks have special book flaps to attrack and sell more!
Ex-Sea Org (lifetime staffer, 1975-2003)
Join XSO and network to old Sea Org friends:
I live in Pittsburgh, anyone feel free to call
me anytime: 412-260-1170