Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Freezone auditing (was the last two pages of Bea Kiddo's story)

Geeze, you could be charging at LEAST 25.00 an hour for custom cramming cycles![/QUOTE]

Hah! Yes. But I make more than that right now at my current job, though that kind of freedom is tempting.

I forgot that I did do cramming while in the RPF for a while and decided that was for sure my favorite post ever, of all. I loved correcting the auditors. I loved getting them in, totally at a loss on what to do and getting them to do it right. I think for me, that was the most case gain I ever had, in any auditing or training service I received. I loved to do cramming on people. It was definitely my cup o' tea!!!

I'm F/Ning on that!!!

Well, C/Sing was cool too. And auditing tough cases was fun too. It's all the 3D ethics and burocracy (sp?) that I couldnt stand.

Well, there are plenty of people helping with cramming and training for a lot more than 25.00 an hour in the Freezone.

With your training and experience you could take on some extra cycles here and there if you cared to, you would be considered very valuable in the Freezone.

Do you mind if I ask whether you are on the West Coast or the East Coast?

I have answered to you in PM on that.

Its interesting the mentality of children and how that relates to people handling critics of Scientology: "well, you took my lollipop so I can now hit you over the head!" :confused:

I'd like to indicate "cramming" is your item.

whatever.

Hey Beah,

I keep looking for the pm you sent to me and I still didn't get it yet.

Hey Illusioness, Send me links to Freezone. Where are you doing it? I am just curious about it. I don't know much about it, but have been invited by a number of people to help out. I don't know if I would, but I guess I'd like to read up on it and see what its all about. Where are there locations?;)

Quote Originally Posted by Bea Kiddo View Post
    Hey Illusioness, Send me links to Freezone. Where are you doing it? I am just curious about it. I don't know much about it, but have been invited by a number of people to help out. I don't know if I would, but I guess I'd like to read up on it and see what its all about. Where are there locations?;)

http://www.freewebs.com/techoutsidethecofs

http://internationalfreezone.net

Hi Bea,
    The FZ is located globally really. You can join two of the largest
    forums which link us up from the URLs above. You are welcome to hang out and post there etc. Probably the best way to get a feel for the FZ. If
    you want to meet some FZers PM me where you live and it may be possible.
    If you live in LA easy peasy. If you live in Oklahoma not so easy peasy.

Fool on the Hill Voltaire's Child's Avatar

Yeah, does depend on where you live....

You know, too, there are some FZ auditors who do phone auditing. The real purists do not do that- and I'm not knocking EITHER persuasion, at all. It's just that sometimes there could be other ways of involvement if one does not live near a practitioner.

Just a thought and hope you all don't mind my sayin'.
    I am truly into myself, yes. And I'm just as interested in other people. When I'm not thinking of one, I'm thinking of the other.

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by fluffy View Post
    You know, too, there are some FZ auditors who do phone auditing. The real purists do not do that- and I'm not knocking EITHER persuasion, at all. It's just that sometimes there could be other ways of involvement if one does not live near a practitioner.

Just a thought and hope you all don't mind my sayin'.
    I don't mind at all, Fluff.

Paul
    Phone Auditor
    Also my free online 24/7 Robot Auditor

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast