Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Jason Barclay ~~ recent blow from CLO WUS ~~~ The Inside story of ABUSE

Silver Meritorious Patron Karen#1's Avatar

Default Jason Barclay ~~ recent blow from CLO WUS ~~~ The Inside story of ABUSE

Jason tells his now familiar story of shocking internal abuse on Mike Rinder's new blog.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/jason...it-like-it-is/

It is long, but so worth the read because he only fled MONTHS ago. Present time accuracy.

I met Jason at a party and he mentioned to me that he was SLUGGED (assault and battery) every single day by his senior.
    Everyday, everyday, everyday.
    His senior would not speak to him just come from the back and *wallop* his head.

501C 3 exemption to ABUSE, assault, attack and physically batter a junior.
    It has been exported from INT Base to lower orgs.

His breathtaking escape next....

2. Thanks Jump, HelluvaHoax!, Auditor's Toad, AnonSunshine, TG1 and 11 others says "thank you" for this post
    WTF? Sindy said WTF? to this post

Default Re: Jascon Barclay ~~ recent blow from CLO WUS ~~~ The Inside story of ABUSE

Karen put "tags" on this thread, I have put 2 on

Quote Originally Posted by Karen#1 View Post

Jason tells his now familiar story of shocking internal abuse on Mike Rinder's new blog.

http://www.mikerindersblog.org/jason...it-like-it-is/

It is long, but so worth the read because he only fled MONTHS ago. Present time accuracy.

I met Jason at a party and he mentioned to me that he was SLUGGED (assault and battery) every single day by his senior.
    Everyday, everyday, everyday.
    His senior would not speak to him just come from the back and *wallop* his head.

501C 3 exemption to ABUSE, assault, attack and physically batter a junior.
    It has been exported from INT Base to lower orgs.

His breathtaking escape next....

http://www.cirp.org/library/psych/vanderkolk/

"With realization of one's own potential and self-confidence in one's ability, one can build a better world."

-Dalai Lama

4. Thanks AnonSunshine, Idle Morgue, Lurker5 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes AnonSunshine liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron Karen#1's Avatar

Default Re: Jascon Barclay ~~ recent blow from CLO WUS ~~~ The Inside story of ABUSE

There is a slang in the Church which Jason uses a lot about his Mom. "On the level" is Church slang meaning you are "On OT VII"
    There is further implication here.

"On the level" means you report to FSO to give up your CRIMES every 6 months, it means you pay Flag Land base approx $30,000 a year to stay
    ON the level.

It means you have your so called ELIGIBILITY for more Spiritual Freedom !

Excerpts
    *I’ve seen many heart breaking SO reg cycles where married couples were ruthlessly torn apart because one or the other ‘wasn’t qualified for the SO’.

*There weren’t many ‘Direct’ KR’s, usually KRs written in CLO were CC’d to 10-20 other people – who would often demand answers and even conditions assigned before the full data, or even your response, was available.

The "Church" of Scientology could also be called the "Church" of Snitch ology where everyone gets to rat on everyone else. Wives rat on husbands. Children rat on their parents. Parents snitch on their children Everyone reports to RTC "Religious Technology center" and gets to tell it in writing under the title of "Knowledge Report." In fact you can *GOSSIP* and *RUMOR MONGER* all you want, as long as you put it in writing to RTC and name it "Knowledge Report."

A tactic used in recent years is to cc (Carbon Copy) like Jason says, 10 other people, so it starts a campaign of a gang being reported to..... It is a life of Sea Org reporting on Sea Org, snitching and ratting out each other and RTC happily files all the reports so it can use juicy tit bits publicly on your Suppressive Person declare when you finally blow....
    Last edited by Karen#1; 21st March 2013 at 10:56 PM.

6. Thanks Ogsonofgroo, Gib, Rapt Reader, Free to shine, Idle Morgue and 2 others says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Ogsonofgroo, AnonSunshine, Dean Blair liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Lulu Belle's Avatar

oh my god that was so painful to read.

That poor guy.

I am so glad he made it out.

Just when you think it couldn't possibly get any worse...

...it does.
    "I know it is a bad thing to break a promise, but I think now that it is a worse thing to let a promise break you." - Jennifer Donnelly

8. Thanks Xenu's Boyfriend, AnonSunshine, Lurker5, AnonyMary says "thank you" for this post
    Blog Entries

Thanks Karen. I plan on reading this when I have a bit more time.

Man, I wish someone would blow from CLO EUS.
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

10. Thanks Karen#1 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Rapt Reader, Lurker5, Karen#1 liked this post

A tactic used in recent years is to cc (Carbon Copy) like Jason says, 10 other people, so it starts a campaign of a gang being reported to..... It is a life of Sea Org reporting on Sea Org, snitching and ratting out each other and RTC happily files all the reports so it can use juicy tit bits publicly on your Suppressive Person declare when you finally blow....
    Funny, that never panned out for me. In the mid-80s, we staff were encouraged to send cc's of KRs to Int Justice Chief and another such int terminal or 2.
    So i wrote lots of KRs on fairly serious (i thought) tech and policy outnesses i observed.
    I spent a lot of nickels at the Kinko's copy shop in the basement.

But never at any time noticed any evidence that any of the uplines read or cared.

12. Thanks Karen#1, Rapt Reader, Lurker5, Lulu Belle says "thank you" for this post
    Likes clamicide liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Lurker5's Avatar

Holy freaking cow, this is criminal, to steal a kid's life, brainwash him into believing it is his life's duty to KS-enslavement-W. I hope Marty's people are friending him on Facebook. He needs support and some education - so he can grow out of the scno box. I doubt anyone else would do him much good, right now. Poor kid, and yes, I use 'kid' - a 28 yr old kid, because he never got past 13, except as an adult child, care-taking a bunch of personality disordered adults. Shame on co$, shame on dm.
    Cautious as one crossing thin ice . . .
    (LaoTze-TaoDeJing, Chapter 15. 2nd verse . . . )

For Ray - I have not forgotten you, my friend
    Or you Scott, this is for you too. I hope you are out.
    Kay is out . . .

14. Thanks Auditor's Toad, AnonSunshine, Lori, Karen#1, Rapt Reader and 1 others says "thank you" for this post
    Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

I'm getting Page not found for that link?
    The problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you're finished. Nelson Demille.

My Story: - Sydney, Melbourne, Saint Hill - Becoming Free to Shine...

There is a slang in the Church which Jason uses a lot about his Mom. "On the level" is Church slang meaning you are "On OT VII"
    There is further implication here.

"On the level" means you report to FSO to give up your CRIMES every 6 months, it means you pay Flag Land base approx $30,000 a year to stay
    ON the level.

It means you have your so called ELIGIBILITY for more Spiritual Freedom !

Excerpts
    Thanks for the information, Karen...As a non-Scn, I read Jason's story in full and found it amazing in it's horror, but didn't fully understand all that he meant about his Mom's situation. Your explanation has helped me a lot to appreciate everything she--and he--went through. Really...what a story! And, you are totally right, it is more amazing and relevant due to the timeliness of his just leaving the cult recently. So glad he has an Ex-Scn community to be there for him at this time! I hope his Mom is doing well, too. Maybe someday you can coax her into telling her story, too...

17. Thanks AnonSunshine, Karen#1 says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Karen#1, Lurker5 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Free to shine View Post
    I'm getting Page not found for that link?
    Me too.
    Life is not measured by the breaths we take but by the number of moments that take our breath away.

19. Thanks Free to shine says "thank you" for this post
Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast