Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ex GO with a question

Silver Meritorious Patron Dean Blair's Avatar

Default Ex GO with a question

A friend of mine just sent me this email below and would like to know how he can help or who to contact. I told him to post it here but he has not been on ESMB before. Can anyone give me some information to answer his question? Thank you.

Hi Dean,

I'm at my computer now, and I wanted to ask you if you knew of a person I could send an email to that might be interested in my experience regarding forced abortions at Flag. I saw a recent You-Tube video about a legal case here in California regarding how the Sea Org forced a young girl to have an abortion. The church denies it, but I know from being in the Guardian's Office this was standard operating procedures. We would receive a list of all the people who needed to get abortions and make sure they got it. The problem was there were so many people having abortions at the Clearwater free clinic it was creating a PR flap. So since I was in the Public Relation's bureau, I had to organized with the church's motorpool to schedule transportation to various free clinics throughtout southern Florida.

I'm not sure who to email or talk to regarding my experience or whether it would be helpful testimony, so I thought I'd email you first as to who you might think I could write. I'm not that connected to what's going on, and I was hoping one day my two daughters would reconnect with me. But that looks like that will never happen, so I don't mind being more vocal about the crimes the church has committed. So if you know of this case or anyone I can contact regarding it, please send me an email or phone number I can call.
    Last edited by Dean Blair; 5th December 2013 at 07:17 PM.

2. Thanks AnonLover, aegerprimo, AnonyMary, Enthetan, Karen#1 and 9 others says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Udarnik's Avatar

Default Re: Ex GO with a question

That's a great post but GAH! please change the font color! Couldn't even read it, had to select the text to read it in the inverse colors.
    Imagine, if you will, a load of horseshit. And we’re not talking just your average load of horseshit; no, we’re talking colossal load of horseshit. An epic load of horseshit. The kind of load of horseshit that has accreted over decades and has developed its own sort of ecosystem, from the flyblown chunks at the perimeter, down into the heated and decomposing center, generating explosive levels of methane as bacteria feast merrily on vintage, liquified crap... -- John Scalzi

4. Thanks Dean Blair says "thank you" for this post
    Blog Entries

My first reaction to this, Dean, is to have the person email to each of the law firms who have been involved in cases on behalf of ex-members against the Cof$. This because, future cases are likely to be put in the hands of these guys.

Currently, I'm trying to remember if there are any ongoing or in abeyance cases where this testimony would be valuable . . . for once it has been deposed its on a permanent useable record.

Then there are those who are likely themselves to be called as experts on the cult . . . those who've already written exposes on it . . . and finally there are our media friends who have exposed the cult in the media . . .

Example: Brian Seymour at ABC in Oz
    "Bryan Seymour" <BSeymour@seven.com.au>
    Life is supposed to be enjoyed, Mate!

Don't show me the money . . . give me the TRUTH!

6. Thanks Bluebell, Enthetan, Lermanet_com, Dean Blair says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Enthetan liked this post

I think anyone seeking explicit information like this should be willing to post and sign the request.

They're asking for HIPAA-protected, medical information.

TG1
    And dear God, I pray that COB and other cult predators are profoundly humiliated in a way we can all laugh at and give each other high-fives about—after which someone takes us all out for lots of ice cream and then we all go home and get to stay up really late and watch cartoons.

8. Thanks aegerprimo says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dean Blair View Post
    A friend of mine just sent me this email below and would like to know how he can help or who to contact. I told him to post it here but he has not been on ESMB before. Can anyone give me some information to answer his question? Thank you.

Hi Dean,

I'm at my computer now, and I wanted to ask you if you knew of a person I could send an email to that might be interested in my experience regarding forced abortions at Flag. I saw a recent You-Tube video about a legal case here in California regarding how the Sea Org forced a young girl to have an abortion. The church denies it, but I know from being in the Guardian's Office this was standard operating procedures. We would receive a list of all the people who needed to get abortions and make sure they got it. The problem was there were so many people having abortions at the Clearwater free clinic it was creating a PR flap. So since I was in the Public Relation's bureau, I had to organized with the church's motorpool to schedule transportation to various free clinics throughtout southern Florida.

I'm not sure who to email or talk to regarding my experience or whether it would be helpful testimony, so I thought I'd email you first as to who you might think I could write. I'm not that connected to what's going on, and I was hoping one day my two daughters would reconnect with me. But that looks like that will never happen, so I don't mind being more vocal about the crimes the church has committed. So if you know of this case or anyone I can contact regarding it, please send me an email or phone number I can call.
    tonyo94 AT gmail.com

10. Thanks Dean Blair says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Dean Blair liked this post
    Patron with Honors

"I think anyone seeking explicit information like this should be willing to post and sign the request.

They're asking for HIPAA-protected, medical information."

I don't see anyone asking for any medical information in that email, explicit or non-explicit. To me it reads that the author of the email is wanting to know to whom they can tell their own personal story. Where is there any request for medical information in the email?

12. Thanks aegerprimo, Bluebell, AnonyMary says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Dean Blair liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron Dean Blair's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Anonycat View Post
    tonyo94 AT gmail.com
    I wrote to Tony Ortega and let him know. I also thought I would let Karen #1 know as well. They should be able to help with this.

14. Thanks AnonyMary, thewritegoddess, tetloj, Karen#1, Ogsonofgroo and 1 others says "thank you" for this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron

So many possibilities and I understand Mark Bunker is getting near the end of his documentary " Knowledge Report" I am sure he can be reached through Xenu TV.

16. Thanks Bluebell says "thank you" for this post
    Likes tetloj liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Ogsonofgroo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Hi Dean,

Get him here!

JJacobson or ShyDavid, maybe Toretsky, would be good people to approach on this. The reality is , is that you came here, and maybe you don't realise it yet, but this is an excellent place to tell your story, as many others have. Please fell free to look around, meet some people, read a whole bunch, because I think in here you will find much brilliance amongst the ashes of Hubbard's messed-up long-con. Check out the link in my siggy, the Big List of People Who Have Left and Spoken Out, head over to WWP and poke around, OCMB, and , of course, Mark Bunker, Tory, Tony, and Karen et al.

Just a quick thought and pre-welcome thingy.

&
    'Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. I am not afraid.'
    Marcus Aurelius

THE BIG LIST of EX'S who have Spoken Out fx'd

18. Thanks aegerprimo says "thank you" for this post
    Likes aegerprimo, AnonyMary, Dean Blair, tetloj liked this post

I wrote to Tony Ortega and let him know. I also thought I would let Karen #1 know as well. They should be able to help with this.
    I gave him this thread URL too

20. Thanks AnonyMary, Dean Blair, Ogsonofgroo says "thank you" for this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast