Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Dreaded RPF "Final Assessment"

Default The Dreaded RPF "Final Assessment"

I looked around and this subject doesn't look like it's been kicked around on this forum before. Not for a while anyway. As many of you know, the RPF issues were leaked to Wikileaks nearly a year ago. I happen to know who did that. In the "Discussion" portion of that Wikileaks entry is an article on the dreaded RPF Final Assessment. I know who wrote that too. I also know from my own personal experience that write-up is deadly accurate. For your edification, I am leaving the report on the Final Assessment right here. I hope it pisses you off as much as it does me. I wonder if there are any French nationals on the program currently? If so, perhaps the gov't there would appreciate the information (evil laughter and much hand-wringing)....

The leaked issues are the complete set of the Sea Organisation policies concerning the set-up, organisation and running of all of Scientology's Rehabilitation Project Forces (RPF). This includes the "technical" program that is used to get RPF inmates to confess to their "crimes" and rid themselves of the "evil purposes" that prompted them to commit those "crimes". These issues are the current policies in use today.
    [edit] Historical Significance

These documents are genuine. They are what is in use today in the Scientology re-education camps.

The Sea Organisation is that "elite" group of Scientologists who run Scientology. The SO was established by L. Ron Hubbard in 1967 who then ran his new organisation with a very high level of discipline. In early 1974, he established the Rehabilitation Project Force for Sea Org members whom he perceived to be treasonous and destructive to the organisation or to have seriously broken its disciplinary rules, including just plain dissention.

SO members who are assigned to the RPF are considered to be serious criminals.

The RPF is still in operation today in the Sea Organisation and it uses the RPF policy issues that were just leaked. In fact, there are several "camps" located in the following areas: The SO's Los Angeles facility known as the "PAC Base", the "Flag Land Base" in Clearwater, Florida, the "ANZO" base located in Sydney, Australia, the UK Base located in East Grinstead, West Sussex, England and the "EU Base" located in Copenhagen, Denmark.

Cursory Analysis

There is a point concerning the technical program that is worth explaining in a bit more detail, and that is the "Final Assessment" that is done at the very end of the program. This "assessment" is done on the following questions. These are asked of the inmate while he or she is hooked up to the e-meter (glorified lie-detector) to see if these questions are still "charged" in the inmate or if the questions are "clean." It is this last action which tends to drag out the program for years on end. If you look at the questions you will see why. The bottom line is the inmate would have to have full respect and even reverance for David Miscavige and his RTC organisation as well as the rest of Scn management. The fact that this action takes so long to complete (if it gets completed at all) says a great deal. Here are the questions:

1. Regarding Int Execs, do you have an evil purpose?
    2. Regarding Int Execs. do you have a vicious intent?
    3. Regarding Int Execs, have you been spreading Black PR?
    4. Regarding RTC Execs, do you have an evil purpose?
    5. Regarding RTC Execs, do you have a vicious intent?
    6. Regarding RTC Execs, have you been spreading Black PR?
    7. Regarding LRH, do you have an evil purpose?
    8. Regarding LRH. do you have a vicious intent?
    9. Regarding LRH, have you been spreading Black PR?
    10. Regarding LRH, do you have any bad thoughts?
    11. Are you secretly disaffected with Management?
    12. Do you have any withholds from RTC?
    13. Do you have any intention to stop Scientology?
    14. Do you have any intention to stop Scientology dissemination?
    15. On your RPF program, has an evil purpose been missed?

The program blatantly does NOT work as evidenced by the fact that it takes YEARS to get through it, if indeed one gets through it AT ALL. The original 1974 program was supposed to take 3 months to get through. The program has been severely altered since that time and now takes years to complete (or fail to complete). A key example of an alteration is the final assessment above, which was never advised by Hubbard and was made up by somebody else.

The RPF issues position this program as something compassionate which no other organisation offers to employees who have wronged the organisation they work for. As other organisations simply fire or prosecute errant or criminal employees, RPF inmates are supposed to consider that they are lucky that they have the "opportunity" to participate in this program. However, with these inmates being incarcerated for years on end with only 7 hours sleep, 5 hours per day of compulsory confessions, a full days hard labor and three 20-minute meal breaks, it is plain to see that this program is tantamount to an illegal internal prison system run by the Church of Scientology. Can you think of any other "religion" that treats its employees like this?
    Last edited by ExVet; 23rd May 2009 at 09:49 AM. Reason: typo

AFAIK very very few people really completed the RPF (me included). Most folks got out sooner or later due to amnesties (like me) and the sheer necessity to have them back in production again. And really getting through that final checklist is a near impossible task probably, so my guess is that not more than a handful people did actually pass that one with a floating needle and if they did they had learned how to cheat the meter.

Patron Meritorious Lesolee (Sith Lord)'s Avatar

That final assessment looks pretty standard to me.

And the "cursory analysis" describing the e-meter as a "glorified lie-detector" shows the writer hasn't got much of a clue what they are talking about.

The really bad thing about the RPF is that people are RPF'ed for no good reason. If somebody was stealing from the org, deliberately damaging org property and so forth then fair enough, they would be a criminal by wog standards.

When people get RPF'ed for having down stats or talking back to a senior then that is wrong.
    Lesolee, the Enlightened Sith.

Beware of the Dark side. Anger, fear, aggression ...
    The Dark side of the Force, are they.

Default Two wogs and a Scientologist in a rowboat...

LRH's plan to elevate the lowly wogs to the exalted state of Scientology supermen does require some strenuous methods, especially with Xenu, the Marcabians and the Psychs scheming to counter LRH Intention.

Some have misinterpreted his plan, not realizing that LRH - through Scientology - must first "assert and maintain dominion" to, one day, make possible "Total Freedom."

Wogs *do* need firm guidance - "Hubbard Guidance" to be exact - and only LRH's large pink theta hand, working through the efforts of Scientologists, can do the job.

That's why the plan - as outlined in this handy booklet - must be implemented.

http://warrior.xenu.ca/Brainwashing-front.jpg

'Brainwashing Manual Parallels' (based on the "Onion" schematic), provides some background on LRH's benevolent plan (bottom link):

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost....83&postcount=1

Note: SPs interpret this plan as being other than Humanitarian, but then what does one expect from SPs? But not to worry, they can always be "rehabilitated" or - well - "disposed of quietly and without sorrow."

Lots of people from Int are on the RPF so I see why those questions. Seems that it was a bit different before - (data that I got from people who did the RPF YEARSSSSSS ago).

The final assessment is not per Hubbard. He never directed that such a thing exist. Look at the assessment and you can see the emphasis is on allegiance to the big boys at the top of the food chain, not on being "clean" on whatever you were assigned for (e.g. dishonest registration or whatever). Now that the assessment exists, a 3-month program takes years and years to do and people are going geriatric on the program (literally). Or they are just getting booted out or are quitting. All is not good.

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ExVet View Post
    The final assessment is not per Hubbard. He never directed that such a thing exist. Look at the assessment and you can see the emphasis is on allegiance to the big boys at the top of the food chain, not on being "clean" on whatever you were assigned for (e.g. dishonest registration or whatever). Now that the assessment exists, a 3-month program takes years and years to do and people are going geriatric on the program (literally). Or they are just getting booted out or are quitting. All is not good.
    Maybe the intention is merely to have the dirt-cheap labour-force for as long as possible. Quite apart from the actual assessment, when I was in the RPF in early 1996 the talk was that it took several months for RTC to even look at and reject the graduation CSW (consisting of boxes of tabbed pc folders etc.), let alone approve it. Remember that many of these RPF guys get to be pretty good at construction work.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

This seems a convenient place for this. Those who newly arrive on SO
    staff join whats called the estates project force EPF. They all have to do a sec check everyday. This includes people who are also doing the purif.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesolee (Sith Lord) View Post
    That final assessment looks pretty standard to me.

And the "cursory analysis" describing the e-meter as a "glorified lie-detector" shows the writer hasn't got much of a clue what they are talking about.

The really bad thing about the RPF is that people are RPF'ed for no good reason. If somebody was stealing from the org, deliberately damaging org property and so forth then fair enough, they would be a criminal by wog standards.

When people get RPF'ed for having down stats or talking back to a senior then that is wrong.
    But, that is also *Scientology*, because downstats or insubordination are *Scientology* crimes.

But, what is it you think would be a *good* reason for the RPF? Do you think the 'Church'/movement/organization should have its own police/prosecutorial/punishment powers? If someone commits a *criminal* act, in the 'wog' sense, then shouldn't they be prosecuted by *wog* justice? Including all the protections mandated by 'wog' justice?

Zinj

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Terril park View Post
    This seems a convenient place for this. Those who newly arrive on SO
    staff join whats called the estates project force EPF. They all have to do a sec check everyday. This includes people who are also doing the purif.
    Daily sec checks in the EPF? Since when? It sounds highly impractical to me. It was hard enough doing metered weekly O/W checks on a dozen NWC staff when the place was dripping with Sec Checker School auditors in the late 80s.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast