Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: the D-day in France - the trial start 25 May 2009

YEAH!!!! YEAH!
    The night I escaped Staff:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost....2&postcount=33

I get really tired of hearing about how the lower bridge has value. The lower bridge has the sole purpose of getting the PC to reach for more bridge. The fact that many people improved their circumstances as a result of a good intentioned auditor being interested and caring about his PC is not worth the long term and intended result of Scientology technology. GT

Banned

Removed, sorry I spoke to soon.
    Last edited by CornPie; 16th June 2009 at 01:12 PM.

(Originally from Nouvelobs.com. Selectively copied/pasted from WWP)

"The dissolution of the two main structures of the French Church of Scientology has been requested by the prosecution on Monday 15 June. The Church was sued by the Correctional Court of Paris for organised fraud."

"The two prosecutors also called for judges to order the Spiritual Association of the Church of Scientology and its library to each pay a fine of 2 million."

"The Correctional Court of Paris on Tuesday and Wednesday will hear arguments from the defense prior to his decision under advisement to several weeks."

(Nouvelobs.com)

It looks like it's not quite over yet. We need to wait a little longer to get the final decision. I have a good feeling about this.

FFL

Quote Originally Posted by FlunkedForLaughing View Post
    (Originally from Nouvelobs.com. Selectively copied/pasted from WWP)

"The dissolution of the two main structures of the French Church of Scientology has been requested by the prosecution on Monday 15 June. The Church was sued by the Correctional Court of Paris for organised fraud."

"The two prosecutors also called for judges to order the Spiritual Association of the Church of Scientology and its library to each pay a fine of 2 million."

"The Correctional Court of Paris on Tuesday and Wednesday will hear arguments from the defense prior to his decision under advisement to several weeks."

(Nouvelobs.com)

It looks like it's not quite over yet. We need to wait a little longer to get the final decision. I have a good feeling about this.

FFL
    Yeah, clearly not over yet, and nor will it be when they hand down the 'first' decision ('appeals' and all that).

Sorry folks, for the false alarm. (I'll keep my mouth shut next time. )
    "Man gets tired, spirit don't. Man surrenders, spirit won't. Man crawls, spirit flies. Spirit lives when man dies.
    -Man seems, spirit is. Man dreams, the spirit lives. Man is tethered, spirit free. What spirit is man can be.............What spirit is, the man, can, be"
    - The Waterboys "Spirit" lyrics

I've put a complete summary of what the prosecutors requested up at Infinite Complacency.

jj

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That was from the prosecutor's summing up. The defence has not yet made a summation. A decision by the court is expected in the autumn, so don't break open the booze yet.

Paul
    Stress-release sessions free of charge available 24/7 from PaulsRobot3, exactly personalized. E.g., address "My abusive Uncle David." Download to your own computer or use online. No cost to you at all. One zip file contains the whole lot: 7612 files, 327 MB, 29 session modules, HTML web pages and mp3s only, no javascript, no executable programs. Mostly non-Scn. Download the latest zip file here: http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2014-03-09.zip.

Gold Meritorious Patron RolandRB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    That was from the prosecutor's summing up. The defence has not yet made a summation. A decision by the court is expected in the autumn, so don't break open the booze yet.

Paul
    And then they will appeal it and another year will go by in which time all the transcripts go missing.

Gold Meritorious Patron Lohan2008's Avatar

Default updates

any updates on trial ?
    Recital of Blessing on auspicious Occasions

The defence case closed on Wednesday. The judges are the ones who make a decision in this case and they are currently taking all the evidence under consideration. A verdict is not expected until late October.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567