Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohai Truthseeker!

Silver Meritorious Patron DCAnon's Avatar

Default Ohai Truthseeker!

Ohai guys! Meet TruthSeeker, infamous ARS troll who makes it a habit of targeting and harassing exes.

Wave to Neil Woods, everyone!

Aliases:
    Truth Seeker (ARS/WWP)
    chessnut1816 (youtube)
    Tim Higgs (irl/ARS)
    Flash Gordon (ESMB)

As a brief recap, this is the guy with a hard-on for DC recently. http://www.anonymousdc.com/forums/in...p?topic=3668.0

And this is how we found him!

Someone with the username "Flash Gordon" has been trying to dead agent (lol) me on the Ex Scientology message board by trying to convince everyone that I lied about the attack and am a horrible, untrustworthy person. After a resounding GTFO from the entire site, he slunk away. http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost....&postcount=276

I played a hunch and dug up all the TruthSeeker IP addresses I could find from my (and my friends') various go-rounds with him on the internets. I asked Emma to confirm or deny if Flash Gordon was the same person so she wouldn't have to violate the security of ESMB by sending me anyone's numbers. I got a confirm. Working with local exes who have amazing googlefu abilities, we found out from the archives of Lermanet that other intrepid internet searchers had traced TruthSeeker back to Salisbury Marland in 2006 on Spring Ave. http://ocmb.lermanet.us/discussion/viewtopic.php?t=66 Also checked his phone number...Salisbury, MD. The weird thing is, this area is mostly strip malls and stores.

But guess who co-owns a Chiropractic Office in that exact plaza on civic ave? Our dear OT8 friend, Mr. Neil Woods. Could be someone else from his office, maybe? :3 We'll have to get all our TS experts together!

So congrats, Mr. Woods. :3 You lose the game.

INB4 Thursday at 2:00pm
    Last edited by DCAnon; 18th June 2009 at 09:23 PM.

Well, interesting if it's true. TS has been spamming ARS (along with some 'friends') for years now. But, I'm not too clear on what you actually tracked. Surely you're not saying you tracked his IP (flash) from ESMB?

Zinj

Ah Haaaa, lol to ya, DCA!

Now Ol' Flash is OTB8!

Could be someone from his office too. Maybe not someone as exaulted as an OT8. I'll know for sure when my gals get off work tonight.

TheSneakster
    not important
    Last edited by TheSneakster; 26th January 2012 at 06:43 AM. Reason: not important

Quote Originally Posted by TheSneakster View Post
    Try reading all of her post this time, Zinj. She already answered you.

Michael "The Sneakster" Hobson
    I am *not* anonymous. I *do* forgive.
    Oh, it was a bit ambiguous at first. I edited it to clarify things.

Maybe Annonymous could pay his office a visit and let his tenants and his patients know that he was harassing a material witness to a crime?

Wouldn't that throw his back out!

The Anabaptist Jacques

I'm hirin' DCA as mah Body Guard if'n I ever need one!

Banned

Am I the only person uncomfortable with emma helping to OUT esmb members using information only available to her?

http://forum.exscn.net/faq.php?faq=esmbfaq#faq_esmbfaq9

"The only private information you unwillingly give is your IP address and email address. Your IP address is logged each time you post but is only visible to the board administrator. This information would only be revealed if demanded by a court order. We can avoid any of that type of trouble by sticking to the board rules. I suggest using a throw away email address such as gmail or yahoo. As for location, date of birth ect. in your profile - leave it out or make it up."

Gold Meritorious Patron nexus100's Avatar

Yes

11. Likes muchhappiernow liked this post
Page 1 of 19 1234567891011 ... LastLast