Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Las Vegs Org GONE!!!!!!!

Default Las Vegs Org GONE!!!!!!!

This from enturb today!!!!

Re: Vegas has WON THE GAME. Repeat: Vegas has WON THE GAME.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ah got mah drink on. Now I rite more-better.

Well...

As we've been doing for past couple of months, we've done the national raids on both Saturday and Sunday. Twice the enturbulation. Twice the LULZ.

Saturday's Raid was pretty much win, except something... seemed different... Our local Scilons were more enturbulated and butthurt than usual. Well we rolled up at 11am and set up as usual. We had a lower Anon turnout and traffic was kinda sparse, but that's expected for Sunday.

One of the big differences this time was that the Scilons posted someone outside the front door again to watch/ignore us. Weird. They haven't done anything like that in months (due to probable security-blacklisting, due to lack of payment to last security company the've employed/screwed), but no big deal since we didn't cross Sahara Ave this time. Oh well...

Well, around noon things were getting slow and the little Scilons were starting to bug out. The parking lot behind the bunker was clearing out, and we figured that they were up to their old change-of-venue, ship-everyone-to-the-ideal-org, tricks again. So, we de-camped and decided to do our "Plan-B" of following them and enturbulating them there.

When we arrived, we had two major shocks:
    1) The parking lot was full. For any Sci event THE PARKING LOT IS NEVER FULL! (there's only around 40 scilons in the valley), and NONE of the now-familiar Scilon cars were in attendance.
    2) ALL the "(")Church(") of Scientology" signs were either removed, or covered with "NEW HOPE Christian Ministry" banners!

OMGWTFBBQ!?

We hung around for awhile. Some of our anons wanted to go in and find out WTF was going to happen, but we waited, as there was actual CHURCH music coming out of the building and we didn't want to disturb a REAL church service. After a while services let out, and a couple of members approached our group.

After a little chat, it was detrmined that, yes; it was a REAL Christian church group, having REAL services in the now-EX Sci org. It turnes out that due the the mere three (OMGWTF!?) protests we had at the "ideal" org, the owner decided that the Scilons attract too much bad-PR and cancled their lease, and since in Vegas space zoned for churches is at a premium (Fun fact: Las Vegas has one of the highest per-capita parishiner-to-church ratios in the world) the "NEW HOPE" jumped on the now-avaliable space.

One of the parishiners even said: "There's no Tom Cruise here."

FUCK YEAH! SEAKING!

Much cake (brownies) and lulz were had!

New plans were laid. We are pretty sure where all the little Sci's scuttled off to, and we have no intention of leaving them un-enturbulated... but, for the moment, we'll celebrate our EPIC FUCKING WIN!

2. Likes Mest Lover liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron

"There's no Tom Cruise here."

I hope they really are gone and didn't just move.

Well they probably moved to some dump but this building was suppose to be an Ideal Org.

Either way it's a win. The protests are working folks!!

Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by byte301 View Post
    Well they probably moved to some dump but this building was suppose to be an Ideal Org.

Are you sure they was an ideal org?? That's a huge blow if so. I thought the org had to own the building for it to be an ideal org??

Quote Originally Posted by Iknowtoomuch View Post
    Are you sure they was an ideal org?? That's a huge blow if so. I thought the org had to own the building for it to be an ideal org??
    Yeah, I thought so too. But the Vegas anons say they were calling it an Ideal Org. Maybe just a pr lie to the public? Wouldn't put it past them.

They must be operating out of someone's basement now....I find it hard to believe that they officially 'closed'....

This IS something though....a definite sign of the second coming.... of the IRS that is.

Scientology is an "Insidious" practice.... "operating or proceeding in an inconspicuous or seemingly harmless way but actually with grave effect"

The landlord didn't like the protests so they got the old boot! I find this so freaking funny!:D

Quote Originally Posted by Iknowtoomuch View Post
    They were told that church zoned space in LV was at a premium....the scilons NEVER buy into strength...they mat also be having trouble finding a place to buy....
    "Deception is the ethics of war." - John Singleton Mosby

Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by Div6 View Post
    They were told that church zoned space in LV was at a premium....the scilons NEVER buy into strength...they mat also be having trouble finding a place to buy....

Very true. Anons there need to keep a good look out in case they spring back up.

Shiny Free Crusader Free to shine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by byte301 View Post

I think it's bloody brilliant!
    The truth is getting out there!
    Forget regret or life is yours to miss. No other path, no other way, no day but today. Jonathan Larson

My Story: - Sydney, Melbourne, Saint Hill - Becoming Free to Shine...

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast