Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223

Thread: Well, I'm out now.

Quote Originally Posted by donotwashbrain View Post
    Snuffy, really good you followed your own mind. This site is very theraputic.
    Glad you found it useful. Life outside that wierd mind-warp is so much better. It's still a relief from time to time to all of a sudden to realize I'm out. To have your mind and freedom back makes you realize how valuable they are.

Breathe easy now. The trees are gorgeous and the breeze blows. Enjoy.

RK
    "Of all the enemies of public liberty, war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded because it comprises and devlops the germ of every other. As the parent of armies, war encourages debts and taxes, the known insruments for bringing the many under the domination of the few. In war, too, the discretionary power of the executive is extended ... and all the means of seducing the minds are added to those of subduing the force of the people ..."

James Madison

Quote Originally Posted by Zinjifar View Post
    How bout '1; 2; 4; Five
    Still some brainwash left alive

Zinj
    Now looks like 5, 6, 7, 8
    left the bullshit at the gate.

Snuffy, glad you are now enjoying the trees and the breeze.
    "Man gets tired, spirit don't. Man surrenders, spirit won't. Man crawls, spirit flies. Spirit lives when man dies.
    -Man seems, spirit is. Man dreams, the spirit lives. Man is tethered, spirit free. What spirit is man can be.............What spirit is, the man, can, be"
    - The Waterboys "Spirit" lyrics

Quote Originally Posted by Carmel View Post
    Now looks like 5, 6, 7, 8
    left the bullshit at the gate.

Snuffy, glad you are now enjoying the trees and the breeze.
    Indeed.
    "Of all the enemies of public liberty, war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded because it comprises and devlops the germ of every other. As the parent of armies, war encourages debts and taxes, the known insruments for bringing the many under the domination of the few. In war, too, the discretionary power of the executive is extended ... and all the means of seducing the minds are added to those of subduing the force of the people ..."

James Madison

Default Read Marc Headley's book!

I feel for you!

Do not go back into the Org, whatever you do. They will do what they can to get you back.

Have you read "Blown for Good"? I am 1/2 way through and I feel it should be mandatory reading for Scns still in...but uh...there will be some earth shaking going on. Like, uh, so that's where the money is going. I want out!!

Just leave, create life as you would love to live it. It's actually pretty simple. You know what makes you feel good - do that.

You were a selfless enough person to join staff, so know you are a good person. Live life in the moment. Nobody needs an ideology for life.

Hope that helps

Gold Meritorious Patron GreyWolf's Avatar

when I found out I was declared it was like my first breath of freedom in a long, long time.

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1314151617181920212223