Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Mark Ultra VIII ( Mark VIII Ultra ) - Unit available

Thumbs up Mark Ultra VIII ( Mark VIII Ultra ) - Unit available

I am in possession of one unit of the unreleased Mark Ultra VIII (I usually see this referred to as Mark VIII Ultra however the name on the box, meter and case actually reads Mark Ultra VIII).

This is a Hubbard Professional Mark Ultra VIII, manufactured by Bridge Publications. It has it's original box, combo-lock carrying case, e-meter and all accessories. It functions, holds a charge, etc. It has not been touched except to confirm it holds a charge and that the controls function.

If anyone is interested in obtaining this unit please contact me.

True Ex-Scientologist programmer_guy's Avatar

I wouldn't be interested in buying it because I wouldn't use it.

However, as an engineer, I have some curiosity about the internal design.
    My curiosity is purely digital and not analog.
    A big pic (i.e. showing all the silk screened part numbers) of the parts side of the internal PCB would be all I would want.

BTW, why did you buy it?
    The emphasis on finding and describing "knowledge structures" that are somewhere "inside" the individual encourages us to overlook the fact that human cognition is always situated in a complex sociocultural world and cannot be unaffected by it. - Edwin Hutchins
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Hutchins

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by missN View Post
    I am in possession of one unit of the unreleased Mark Ultra VIII (I usually see this referred to as Mark VIII Ultra however the name on the box, meter and case actually reads Mark Ultra VIII).

This is a Hubbard Professional Mark Ultra VIII, manufactured by Bridge Publications. It has it's original box, combo-lock carrying case, e-meter and all accessories. It functions, holds a charge, etc. It has not been touched except to confirm it holds a charge and that the controls function.

Pix or GTFO.

Paul
    Stress-release sessions free of charge available 24/7 from PaulsRobot3, exactly personalized. E.g., address "My abusive Uncle David." Download to your own computer or use online. No cost to you at all. One zip file contains the whole lot: 7612 files, 327 MB, 29 session modules, HTML web pages and mp3s only, no javascript, no executable programs. Mostly non-Scn. Download the latest zip file here: http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2014-03-09.zip.

True Ex-Scientologist programmer_guy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    Pix or GTFO.

Paul

I think that you should see the movie "Roadhouse" (starring Patrick Swayze) for an example of good behavior for a bar bouncer.
    The emphasis on finding and describing "knowledge structures" that are somewhere "inside" the individual encourages us to overlook the fact that human cognition is always situated in a complex sociocultural world and cannot be unaffected by it. - Edwin Hutchins
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edwin_Hutchins

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by programmer_guy View Post

I think that you should see the movie "Roadhouse" (starring Patrick Swayze) for an example of good behavior for a bar bouncer.
    I loved that film the first few times I saw it. The first time was in the SO one Friday night in the HGB on one of the huge big-screen TVs there, around 1992 or so. DR had picked it out.

But anyway, this could be a genuine item. Either BFG or LBV (I think the furry one) posted that these meters were in use at Int. Someone could have blown and escaped with one. If so, it shouldn't be hard to take a snap of one with a cell-phone camera or something and upload it to the web somewhere.

Paul
    Stress-release sessions free of charge available 24/7 from PaulsRobot3, exactly personalized. E.g., address "My abusive Uncle David." Download to your own computer or use online. No cost to you at all. One zip file contains the whole lot: 7612 files, 327 MB, 29 session modules, HTML web pages and mp3s only, no javascript, no executable programs. Mostly non-Scn. Download the latest zip file here: http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2014-03-09.zip.

I was under the impression that those were manufactured "overseas", not by bridge.

I would be very curious to hear how you obtained one....

I'd give you a couple hundred bucks for it, for curiosity value if you have no more serious offers....
    thoughts are real, its the things you think that are the illusion

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    Pix or GTFO.

Paul
    Tomorrow. No need for me to GTFO, I assure you.

Blog Entries

Tomorrow. No need for me to GTFO, I assure you.

Well now, this looks interesting indeed. See you around.

Paul
    Last edited by Dulloldfart; 29th June 2009 at 12:14 AM.

Very interested... more details? Pics etc?
    What are you looking for?

Default And the wait continues...

I have learned new information regarding the significance and rarity of this particular e-meter. Due to the rarity of this item and the unique nature of this situation, I will not be parting ways with it, nor may I publicly post photos. I appreciate the helpful comments and general interest that has been shown here.

As much as I would love to share this incredibly unique item with you all, please understand the delicate nature of this situation and my need to protect my personal interests.

Thanks again.

P.S. Yes, DullOldFart, it appears to be in my best interest to GTFO .... at least for now

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast