Thread: A riddle for the leader of Scientology David Miscavige

Silver Meritorious Patron Markus's Avatar

Default A riddle for the leader of Scientology David Miscavige

I'm posting this song here as a riddle for David Miscavige - what does this song tell you about you and your "church".
    Maybe the members of this board can help you with the solution....

Love

Markus
    My picture shows Uwe and Laurisse at the Lake of Constance/Friedrichshafen in the Eighties.

"Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?"

"Allow others to be different and not fear them because they are. It is in understanding our own differences we shape who we become. Do no cause another harm even if he choose yours but gently guide his spirit toward love and peace."

both quotes by Bee Sting

Default May someone here can help David...

In deed I never exspected David to try to solve this riddle.
    What do You think members of ESMB? What has this music video to do with the "Curch of Scientology"?

Love

Markus
    My picture shows Uwe and Laurisse at the Lake of Constance/Friedrichshafen in the Eighties.

"Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?"

"Allow others to be different and not fear them because they are. It is in understanding our own differences we shape who we become. Do no cause another harm even if he choose yours but gently guide his spirit toward love and peace."

both quotes by Bee Sting

Patron with Honors

Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
    In deed I never exspected David to try to solve this riddle.
    What do You think members of ESMB? What has this music video to do with the "Curch of Scientology"?

Love

Markus

I'd call it a parabel not a true english word according to the Webster but a "para" = along side. If we only take her to the top of the world and let the song bird sing from the top of the world not breaking her wings, she'll see the truth and she'll sing ... from the top of the world!

How dark our mind clouds from the the way we are raised or in Scientology, how we are brought in. It takes the love of a song bird to shatter the darkness and a strong mind to see the difference. It's a "parabel" = seeing the difference along the side of what truly is.

Honey Love,

Bee Sting

Quote Originally Posted by Markus View Post
    I'm posting this song here as a riddle for David Miscavige - what does this song tell you about you and your "church".
    Maybe the members of this board can help you with the solution....

Love

Markus

Markus....

The video you posted speaks of love....of humanity. As regards DM and his cohorts I suspect, with sadness, that it will fall on deaf ears...on blind eyes.

These people are so far advanced on the dark path that such appeals are long-since disregarded.

Need I say it...it's their tragedy really; their encysted world-view is little more than a joke to the better-informed proportion of the world-at-large and they won't be around very much longer, except in name.

Thank you for posting this; it all helps.

and love, MC.

Default Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild View Post
    Markus....

The video you posted speaks of love....of humanity. As regards DM and his cohorts I suspect, with sadness, that it will fall on deaf ears...on blind eyes.

These people are so far advanced on the dark path that such appeals are long-since disregarded.

Need I say it...it's their tragedy really; their encysted world-view is little more than a joke to the better-informed proportion of the world-at-large and they won't be around very much longer, except in name.

Thank you for posting this; it all helps.

and love, MC.

You are so right on this!

Love

Markus

both quotes by Bee Sting

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

It doesn't matter. David Miscavige's salvation is in his own hands and not our responsibility. We are however taking responsibility for the Cult he runs.

Because we can; because he can't.

Zinj