Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: A shattered dream of a wonderful journey

Silver Meritorious Patron Markus's Avatar

Default A shattered dream of a wonderful journey

In 1995 my brother Uwe and I agreed to make a journey to Italy at his already arranged visit at home in 1996. Then he told me that he is not allowed to travel because the Sea Org fears that he could blow. In fact he was imprissioned in the RPF. So we were not able to make this journey in the next year as Uwe promised us. We never were able to have this great experience of this most beautiful country on earth together. And Uwe was so glad when we planned to do this wonderful vacation because the Church of Scientology locked him up in the RPF for 11 years till he died in October 2008. In fact I was not able to meet him again ever! I don't know if you can imagine how this is hurting me so very deep in my heart?

As a tribute to this wonderfull country and in memory of this so unbelievable cruel prevented voyage I'll leave this song here - and some pictures of happier days.

Uwe I love you - Italy you are so marvellous!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Uwe.jpg.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	1371

Uwe somewhere on the INT Base about 1994.

Name:	Cnv0009.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	196.1 KB 
ID:	1370

Uwe and his youngest brother Jürgen

Name:	Uwe Hochzeit.jpg.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	206.9 KB 
ID:	1372

Uwe at his wedding. I can hear him sing this song for his beloved wife. I know that he loved her till the end.

Come back to Sorrento: Aveling/de Curtis

Hear the music of the waters,
    bars of tender passion sighing
    like thy heart to which go flying,
    all my thoughts in wakeful dream.

See the lovely dewey garden,
    breathing orange perfumed greetings;
    Nought can set my heart a-beating,
    like the frangrance of its bloom.

Now I hear that thou must leave me,
    thou and I will soon be parted
    Can\'st though leave me broken hearted ?
    Will thou never more return?

Now I hear that thou must leave me
    thou and I will soon be parted
    can\'st thou leave me broken hearted ?
    Will thou never more return ?

Then say not \'goodbye\'
    Come back again, beloved
    Back to Sorrento, or I must die

Love

Markus
    Last edited by Markus; 8th September 2009 at 01:17 AM.
    My picture shows Uwe and Laurisse at the Lake of Constance/Friedrichshafen in the Eighties.

"Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?"

"Allow others to be different and not fear them because they are. It is in understanding our own differences we shape who we become. Do no cause another harm even if he choose yours but gently guide his spirit toward love and peace."

both quotes by Bee Sting

2. Thanks SweetnessandLight, JustMe, Idle Morgue says "thank you" for this post

Markus, it really pains me every time I read what the cult did to your brother. I'm truly sorry for your loss and reading your posts only strengthens my resolve to educate as many people as possible about the piece of shit Hubbard was and the lives that are destroyed by the evil self-serving cult he created.

4. Thanks SweetnessandLight, Idle Morgue says "thank you" for this post
    Likes SweetnessandLight, Idle Morgue liked this post
    On a small mountain surrounded by many acres of forest.

11 years in the RPF? That is utterly beyond my comprehension.

My heart goes out to you Markus.

When the Church of Scientology is dismantled, which is completely unavoidable sooner or later, this sort of thing will never happen again. Hopefully! NO MORE!

6. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
    Likes SweetnessandLight liked this post

Marcus, I wish I could take your pain away. How wonderful that you had a brother that you loved soooo much! I hope you and your brother a reunited oneday without the pain again. It breaks my heart what happened.

8. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post

Default All this beauty!!

All this beauty -this wonderful song, this beautiful cities and this marvellous culture and food - was created by Wogs who never used 100% Standard Tech.
    And what is this crazy "Church of Scientology" creating for mankind and humanity? In my opinion only a perfect trap, stupid lies, suppressive abuses and brainwashed followers who can not think for themselves while loosing all their creativity.

Love

Markus
    Last edited by Markus; 14th July 2009 at 12:20 AM.
    My picture shows Uwe and Laurisse at the Lake of Constance/Friedrichshafen in the Eighties.

"Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?"

"Allow others to be different and not fear them because they are. It is in understanding our own differences we shape who we become. Do no cause another harm even if he choose yours but gently guide his spirit toward love and peace."

both quotes by Bee Sting

10. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post

Default Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by otgirl8 View Post
    Marcus, I wish I could take your pain away. How wonderful that you had a brother that you loved soooo much! I hope you and your brother a reunited oneday without the pain again. It breaks my heart what happened.

Thank you so very much for your words full of love and understanding OT Girl 8.

Much love

Markus
    Last edited by Markus; 16th March 2010 at 02:52 AM.

both quotes by Bee Sting

12. Likes SweetnessandLight liked this post

Default Thank you Chuck and Gadfly

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn View Post
    Markus, it really pains me every time I read what the cult did to your brother. I'm truly sorry for your loss and reading your posts only strengthens my resolve to educate as many people as possible about the piece of shit Hubbard was and the lives that are destroyed by the evil self-serving cult he created.
    Thank you for your sympathy.

Much Love

Markus

both quotes by Bee Sting

14. Likes SweetnessandLight liked this post
    Gold Meritorious Patron Kathy (ImOut)'s Avatar

Marcus,

I have no words to fill the hole in your heart and soul.

I can only hope that those that harmed your brother will someday get the Karma that they deserve.

Nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, & never have regrets, because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.
    "There is no freedom like seeing myself as I am and not losing heart."~Elizabeth J. Canham from Dark Phoenix

16. Likes SweetnessandLight liked this post
    Rest in Peace

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn View Post
    Why didn't he just walk out the door?

18. WTF? Idle Morgue said WTF? to this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron skollie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RolandRB View Post
    Why didn't he just walk out the door?
    Uwe had Multiple Sclerosis and was locked up in the RPF. I don't think walking out was an option for him. What he endured, is a disgrace and breaks my heart.
    Much love to you, Markus.

20. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast