Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: A shattered dream of a wonderful journey

Silver Meritorious Patron Markus's Avatar

Default Bella Toskana

This is an ode to the region where Uwe and I planed to spend our vacation in 1995.

When I visit the place next time I'm sure Uwe will be with me - he is no longer a prisoner of the abusive, criminal Church of Scientology now.

Love

Markus
    Last edited by Markus; 12th August 2009 at 02:42 AM.
    My picture shows Uwe and Laurisse at the Lake of Constance/Friedrichshafen in the Eighties.

"Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?"

"Allow others to be different and not fear them because they are. It is in understanding our own differences we shape who we become. Do no cause another harm even if he choose yours but gently guide his spirit toward love and peace."

both quotes by Bee Sting

2. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
    Likes SweetnessandLight liked this post
    Patron Meritorious

Quote Originally Posted by skollie View Post
    Uwe had Multiple Sclerosis and was locked up in the RPF. I don't think walking out was an option for him. What he endured, is a disgrace and breaks my heart.
    Much love to you, Markus.
    There is something that I dont understand. If this gentleman had MS, how could he function in the RPF for 11 years? I understand the RPF is very physical. If he could function in the RPF, possibly he could walk away. Does Scn try unload those that become a handicap to them?

Quote Originally Posted by apple View Post
    There is something that I dont understand. If this gentleman had MS, how could he function in the RPF for 11 years? I understand the RPF is very physical. If he could function in the RPF, possibly he could walk away. Does Scn try unload those that become a handicap to them?
    It's a totalitarian cult, any illness which causes reduced revenues is consider a sin against the cult and is punished as if your impure thoughts caused the illness. It's mind blowing that in a civilized society they are even allowed to operate
    Yes lurkers you are not alone, everyone thinks Scientology is creepy, it's not just you

http://www.mediacurves.com/Religion/...logy/Index.cfm

5. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
    WTF? Idle Morgue said WTF? to this post
    Patron Meritorious

If he had MS he must have been valuable to the RPF for them to keep him there. Cant people route off to handle there PTP (like MS). I have known some that did.

Default May you please read the whole story.

Quote Originally Posted by apple View Post
    Thank you for your question Apple. If you read the whole story then you maybe will understand why Uwe had to suffer for 11 years in the RPF.
    Just study my threads about Uwes life and you will find out.

Love

Markus
    My picture shows Uwe and Laurisse at the Lake of Constance/Friedrichshafen in the Eighties.

"Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?"

"Allow others to be different and not fear them because they are. It is in understanding our own differences we shape who we become. Do no cause another harm even if he choose yours but gently guide his spirit toward love and peace."

both quotes by Bee Sting

8. Thanks SweetnessandLight, Idle Morgue says "thank you" for this post

Default From Uwe to his beloved wife

All was arranged for a wonderfull journey to Italy for Uwe and his wife but the Church of Scientology never let him go.
    This song is for you Laurisse

Do you really think it was the right decision to leave him and to stand by DM?

Love

Markus
    Last edited by Markus; 8th September 2009 at 03:32 AM.

both quotes by Bee Sting

10. Thanks SweetnessandLight, Idle Morgue says "thank you" for this post

Default ...........

Love

Markus

both quotes by Bee Sting

12. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Uwe.jpg.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	107.2 KB 
ID:	2364

A Bridge Called Love

It takes us back to brighter years,
    to happier sunlit days
    and to precious moments
    that will be with us always.
    And these fond recollections
    are treasured in the heart
    to bring us always close to those
    from whom we had to part.

There is a bridge of memories
    from earth to Heaven above.
    It keeps our dear ones near us.

It's the bridge that we call love.

-Author Unknown-

On my journey to California we managed to find the the exact place where Uwes cremated remains were committed to the Sea.

In fact we were able to go to the place with the same boat which was used at October 18th 2008 at 12.40 AM to bring Uwes ashes to this point:

Latitude 033 deg 43'079'' N Longitude 118 deg 07'782''W

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC00629.jpg 
Views:	29 
Size:	38.2 KB 
ID:	2365

A place at the sea near Redondo Beach.

Love
    Markus
    Last edited by Markus; 16th March 2010 at 03:28 AM.

both quotes by Bee Sting

14. Thanks SweetnessandLight, Idle Morgue says "thank you" for this post

, Marcus. That says it all......

Mary McConnell
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

16. Likes SweetnessandLight liked this post

I will read your stories.

"Today's scientists have substituted mathematics for experiments, and they wander off through equation after equation, and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality." (Nikola Tesla)

"In the twenty-first century, the robot will take the place which slave labor occupied in ancient civilization."(Nikola Tesla)

18. Likes SweetnessandLight liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast