Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New to this site

Default New to this site

Help! I did the ethics course, the communications course, and the basic dianetics course. Never been audited. This was few years ago. I mostly enjoyed the time I spent at the mission. Just got bored and ran out of money LOL.

Anybody out there do "self auditing" with an emeter? Should work. Hung up on a chic and need to "clear" my brain of it. Can I "audit the girl right outta my head" like Mary Martin "washed that guy right outta her hair" in the musical "South Pacific" ?

Gold Meritorious Patron nexus100's Avatar

PM me, I might have something that will work.

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    Help! I did the ethics course, the communications course, and the basic dianetics course. Never been audited. This was few years ago. I mostly enjoyed the time I spent at the mission. Just got bored and ran out of money LOL.

Anybody out there do "self auditing" with an emeter? Should work. Hung up on a chic and need to "clear" my brain of it. Can I "audit the girl right outta my head" like Mary Martin "washed that guy right outta her hair" in the musical "South Pacific" ?
    Welcome to ESMB, Danny.

Don't use a meter. Unless you are thoroughly trained and experienced with one, your attention will get sucked into it and you won't have enough free to do anything useful in session.

If you want straight Scn, use the books Self Analysis and/or Handbook for Preclears to audit from. They work fairly well, although won't address immediately what your attention is on.

If you don't mind straying further afield, this should blow your socks off if you follow the instructions. It will address exactly what you most need to address. But like an exercise video, if you merely sit back on the couch and watch it, it will do nothing for you.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

Where the white stars fairly blaze at midnight in the cold and frosty sky

Despite the inference, no, not with Scientology.

Talk to Nexy.

Welcome to the board too.
    Kevin Bloody Mackey

The Story of my Bridge to OT VII

"I'm not angry anymore, as more and more people rediscover their true selves through Scientology, together we WILL achieve a world without war, crime, and insanity." Rex Fowler, OTVII, before shooting his ex-partner three times in the head and then himself.

Where the white stars fairly blaze at midnight in the cold and frosty sky

The Dull old Fart is correct about the self auditing with a meter, but I wouldn't C/S self anal for a person with your dilemma.

I haven't tried his robot auditor but it's been kind to him. Unlike the CofS no ones been harmed by rub and yawn.
    Kevin Bloody Mackey

The Story of my Bridge to OT VII

"I'm not angry anymore, as more and more people rediscover their true selves through Scientology, together we WILL achieve a world without war, crime, and insanity." Rex Fowler, OTVII, before shooting his ex-partner three times in the head and then himself.

Default what to do

Try the new 'Rub and Cum' technique.
    Is usually very relieving

Maybe mornings and evenings or whenever you feel you need a 'release'

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    The Dull old Fart is correct about the self auditing with a meter, but I wouldn't C/S self anal for a person with your dilemma.

I haven't tried his robot auditor but it's been kind to him. Unlike the CofS no ones been harmed by rub and yawn.
    Thanks, Feral.

I guess the specific Scn process would be "Look around here and find something that doesn't remind you of _______ (her name)," run repetitively. It's a sort of objective process. It might take ages to find the first answer to the question, but it should get easier after that. I find Rub & Yawn much more useful, of course, but some people aren't brave enough to try it.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

I tried it and found it very effective!
    Dave Gibbons - Sydney, Australia.
    I don't believe everything I read on the Internet.
    I do believe everything I write.

NOT drinking the kool-aid LA SCN's Avatar

Welcome to the board.

Count yourself lucky you got out when you did!

:D
    LA (EX) SCN
    "Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the boisterous sea of liberty."
    Thomas Jefferson, 1784

Gold Meritorious Patron Tiger Lily's Avatar

welcome Danny.

Good luck washing that girl out of your mind! I'm sure you'll find good help here.

-TL

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast