Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is r6

Default What is r6

Could someone please enlighten me on r6, I can only find vague references and such, like these.

ROUTINE 6 END WORDS (R6EW), when the pc has taken the locks off the
    reactive mind itself, using R6EW, he attains Fourth Stage Release. (HCOB 30
    Aug 65) [Grade VI Release]
    R6, 1. Routine Six. (HCOB 23 Aug 65) 2 . abbreviation for Routine 6. It means
    the exact processes and aspects of case handled at Level VI of Scn. (BTB 12
    Apr 72R)
    R6 BANK, the reactive mind. (HCOB 12 Jul 65)
    R6EW, Routine 6 End Words. (HCOB 23 Aug 65)
    R6-EW P, Routine 6 End Word Plot. (HCOB 4 Jan 65)
    R6-EW S, Routine 6 End Word Sixes. (HCOB 4 Jan 65)
    R6GPMI, Routine Six Running GPMs by Items. (HCOB 23 Aug 65)
    R6O, Routine Six Original Bank. (HCOB 23 Aug 65)
    R6R, Routine 6 Review of all bank run. (HCOB 23 Aug 65)

??? could not find hcob23 aug 65 ??? they must have removed it or in different volume, not in red

R6 MATERIALS
    THE MATERIALS OF R 6 ARE TOTALLY CONFIDENTIAL. THEY ARE TO BE
    KEPT SECURE AT ALL TIMES.

This means that the only people who may talk about or be talked to about, or may see these materials are those people who are on the Solo Course or Level VI and those people who are already Grade VI or Class VI or above. No one else may see these materials.

If left at home, they are to be kept under lock and key.

R6EW is the process which makes you a Grade VI Release . It prepares you to face the highly charged core of the bank without endangering yourself.

??There is no grade 6 release now right??

Banned
    In a cluster of other thetans, electronically attached to MEST

You know those silly Marcabian psychiatrists who used to smash super cooled glass plates in our faces 4 billion years ago to brain wash us, well they found a new game to play 75 million years ago which involved freezing our souls and then sitting us down in huge movie theaters to brain wash us even further by making us watch movies, R6 is the film they showed us which involved religions such as Christianity to make us believe the events surrounding them really took place. Those silly Marcabian psychiatrists were really mischievous little rascals, but never fear L. Ron Hubbard risked his life to expose their deeds and save us from it.
    Last edited by ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn; 27th July 2009 at 09:40 PM. Reason: typo

Banned
    In a cluster of other thetans, electronically attached to MEST

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn View Post
    You know those silly Marcabian psychiatrists who used to smash super cooled glass plates in your face 4 billion years ago to brain wash you, well they found a new game to play 75 million years ago which involved freezing your soul and then sitting in down in huge movie theaters to brain wash you even further by making you watch movies, R6 is the film they showed us which involved religions such as Christianity to make you believe the events surrounding them really took place. Those silly Marcabian psychiatrists were mischievous little rascals, but never fear L. Ron Hubbard risked his life to expose their deeds and save us from it.

Chuck, you know you could get a job at SparkNotes?

Quote Originally Posted by ocean12 View Post
    Could someone please enlighten me on r6, I can only find vague references and such, like these.

-snip-
    Here's another reference, from Hubbard to the Class 8 course in 1968. Relevant to your inquiry is 2:20-6:20, 2:35 mentions R6, and specifically 5:10 - 6:20 of the audio.

There are still "Grade 6 releases" for those who don't "go Clear on Dianetics," and do the old "Grade 6," and then the "Clearing Course."

Quote Originally Posted by Veda View Post
    Here's another reference, from Hubbard to the Class 8 course in 1968. Relevant to your inquiry is 2:20-6:20, 2:35 mentions R6, and specifically 5:10 - 6:20 of the audio.

There are still "Grade 6 releases" for those who don't "go Clear on Dianetics," and do the old "Grade 6," and then the "Clearing Course."
    Probably one of the most retarded detail of Hubbard's con game which happen to go unnoticed for the most part is the fact that Hubbard claims all it takes is an injection to the lung and then freezing the person in alcohol and glycol to trap their spirit for eternity. So all this auditing and processing of Hubbard's tech is a complete and total waste of time, if someone injects you in the lung and then freezes you in alcohol and glycol. That could possible be the lamest science fiction I have ever read.

See http://www.freezoneearth.org/Prometheus04/

R6-EW was a pre-requisite to the Clearing Course. The Clearing Course has an interesting history, which is documented somewhat in Filbert's screed (Excalibur Revisted) and also in the story of John McMaster (The World's First Clear.) (Who, if the "church" ever "sanctifies" anybody, would be the first known gay Saint...) Sorry for the random tangential thought.

McMaster went on tour as The World's First Clear, and apparently did such a good job that Hubbard became insanely jealous, called him to the ship, (for overboarding, etc) and promptly discovered 23 more "reactive minds" implanted in the Xenu drama of 75 million years ago. No one will ever trump the Commodore!

William Burroughs got "quicky grades" and an invitation to the Clearing Course. He failed epically, wrote a story about it (http://www.apologeticsindex.org/Naked%20Scientology.pdf) and Hubbard threw a tantrum about that. In it's original format, The Clearing Course was to be done 10 times through.

It dropped out of favor when it was "discovered" that people were going clear on Dianetics. I personally think that is a shame, as it is quite an interesting piece of 'tech'.
    "Deception is the ethics of war." - John Singleton Mosby

Patron Meritorious Lesolee (Sith Lord)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ocean12 View Post
    There is no grade 6 release now right?
    Not true. The latest Bridge does indeed have Grade VI release for people who do R6EW.

I have done R6EW (outside of the Co$) which is great, but seems to have nothing to do with R6 at all! The Clearing Course materials mention R6 twice, but not explicitly saying the CC is R6. (I bet the definition changed with time as more was known.) The Clearing Course erases Basic-Basic on the whole track, which is an implant (hence everyone has the same.) Then you get a whole load more implants to run on OTII, including the Basic-Basic GPM.

Let's be clear about this ... if you do the SHSBC you only get the non-confidential data, ie just what you posted (yes, I did that too, mostly in the Co$ ) There is no other data on R6 on the Solo courses (at least on the available materials outside the Co$). I think there is more data about R6 on OTIII, but I'm not there yet.
    Last edited by Lesolee (Sith Lord); 26th July 2009 at 06:42 PM.
    Lesolee, the Enlightened Sith.

Beware of the Dark side. Anger, fear, aggression ...
    The Dark side of the Force, are they.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesolee (Sith Lord) View Post
    Not true. The latest Bridge does indeed have Grade VI release for people who do R6EW.

I have done R6EW (outside of the Co$) which is great, but seems to have nothing to do with R6 at all! The Clearing Course materials do not mention R6 either. The Clearing Course erases Basic-Basic on the whole track, which is an implant (hence everyone has the same.) Then you get a whole load more implants to run on OTII, including the Basic-Basic GPM.

Let's be clear about this ... if you do the SHSBC you only get the non-confidential data, ie just what you posted (yes, I did that too, mostly in the Co$ ) There is no other data on R6 on the Solo courses (at least on the available materials outside the Co$). I think there is more data about R6 on OTIII, but I'm not there yet.
    If Hubbard's cult plans on staying intact both inside the Church and in the Freezone and not disappearing as other cults before have, it is going to have to drop Hubbard's Standard Tech Scientology and start delivering an alternative belief system with does not contain Hubbard's outdated Science Fiction. It's become little more than a joke people use to humor themselves with on the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Veda View Post

It sounds like what Xenu did to usurp the power is the script that DM has been following.

Does this tell us what is coming next?

I am Shiva, the destroyer of illusion...
    Vinaire's Story.....
    Vinaire's Blog.....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast