Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: What is r6

Quote Originally Posted by ocean12 View Post
    Could you please tell me more about the clearing course, I always thought it was just a course on the clearing congress, but it must be something else. Any info or docs leaked?
    Here is a link if you really want to waste your time downloading it and then listening to it

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WC0CFYRR

You can listen to these portions of it while you are downloading it

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn View Post
    Here is a link if you really want to waste your time downloading it and then listening to it

Uh...no. Actually that is NOT The Clearing Course.
    Thats the Clearing Congress. 2 different things.

This is the closest I have seen to it: http://www.freezoneearth.org/Prometh...urse/index.htm
    "Deception is the ethics of war." - John Singleton Mosby

Silver Meritorious Patron nw2394's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lesolee (Sith Lord) View Post
    Perhaps some OTVII/OTVIII can mention if Fac One is specifically run anywhere on the current Bridge. (No doubt it could be run with NED if it came up in session on a preclear).
    Fac One is not specifically taken up anywhere so far as I know.

If it came up anywhere, then it would be just another incident.

Nick

Default Cognitions...

Clear Cognition - you mocked up your bank

OT8 cognition - you mocked up your whole track

Final Straw Cognition - LRH is both God and the Devil

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Could you please tell me more about the clearing course, I always thought it was just a course on the clearing congress, but it must be something else. Any info or docs leaked?
    Google >>>wikileaks scientology<<< and download the tech volumes 1950 - 84 file. "Tech Volume 14" is not a real tech volume, but 600+ pages of Power, R6EW, Clearing Course, OT I (the 1968-82 version), OT II, OT III, old OT IV, old OT V, old OT VI, old OT VII, NOTs, some of the Ls, and more. It looks mostly genuine, from what I can tell. The handwritten stuff on OT2 and 3 is accurate.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

Quote Originally Posted by nw2394 View Post
    Fac One is not specifically taken up anywhere so far as I know.

If it came up anywhere, then it would be just another incident.

Nick
    Man he really made it a big deal early on to not address it

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    Google >>>wikileaks scientology<<< and download the tech volumes 1950 - 84 file. "Tech Volume 14" is not a real tech volume, but 600+ pages of Power, R6EW, Clearing Course, OT I (the 1968-82 version), OT II, OT III, old OT IV, old OT V, old OT VI, old OT VII, NOTs, some of the Ls, and more. It looks mostly genuine, from what I can tell. The handwritten stuff on OT2 and 3 is accurate.

Paul
    Thanks Paul, are you the Yawn-guy? If so I want to tell you I love those videos.

Also could you please tell me what the Data series is, I have seen you quote it
    Last edited by ocean12; 28th July 2009 at 01:37 PM.

[QUOTE=ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn;273948]Here is a link if you really want to waste your time downloading it and then listening to it

You can listen to these portions of it while you are downloading it

Thanks for these, and for those who thought it was clearing congress it is not its 600104 Hubbard Clearing Scientologist Course jan 1960. It is only 2 lectures e-meter and identity (2of 9) anyone got the rest?

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Thanks Paul, are you the Yawn-guy? If so I want to tell you I love those videos.

Also could you please tell me what the Data series is, I have seen you quote it
    Yes, I'm the Yawn Guy. Glad you like the videos.

The Data Series is a series of PLs written by Hubbard mostly in the early 70s, supposedly concerning logic and investigatory procedure. The idea is that when you have studied and worked with these enough you can investigate any ongoing activity, large or small, and formulate the major departure from the ideal scene, the main reason(s) for that departure, and then come up with a series of steps to be taken using available resources to turn the scene around and get it moving towards the ideal scene. In Hubbard-speak this is an evaluation. You can also do a similar thing with a good situation to discover why it is doing well and what steps should be taken to get it to do even weller.

This eval tech in the SO has been completely disastrous. There are two main problems. One is that the tech is not so perfect in the first place. The second is that one has to take into account various arbitraries, such as LRH policy is always perfect and so is DM's policy. So if the obvious reason for some non-optimum scene is not politically correct — like you find the real reason for a two-week course taking a year is because of DM's ghastly out-tech arbitraries — you have to find something else that will be acceptable or else you personally will wind up in the RPF. And since this new why will be wrong (you're not allowed in this case to use the right one), any program based on it is not going to handle things.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

Silver Meritorious Patron nw2394's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    This eval tech in the SO has been completely disastrous.
    Well, to be fair to evaluators, there is a fundamental flaw in the CoS - that you can substitute management technology (evals, programs, networks, compliance reports and so on) for actual, experienced, capable managers.

Nick

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast