Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 34

Thread: What is r6

  1. #11
    Crusader Gadfly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    On a small mountain surrounded by many acres of forest.
    Posts
    8,612

    Default

    Believe that you have been implanted, and guess what, you ACT like you have been implanted!

    Need I say more:



    In relation to my other post on KSW and the inherent fanaticism of the Church, well, TC sure displays the point quite well. See:

    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthread.php?t=12683

  2. #12
    Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    North-East England
    Posts
    23,891

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean12 View Post
    Could someone please enlighten me on r6, I can only find vague references and such, like these.
    The meaning has changed over the years. In 1965 he was mainly referring to a supposed implant at "trillions 2" (i.e. 10^24 years ago), if I remember the tape correctly. Maybe it was trillions 3 (i.e. 10^36 years ago). It's 25 years since I saw the transcript, but it was one of the tapes on R6EW, I think. Maybe one of the Clearing Course films (not Clearing Congress films).

    In the OT3 materials a couple of years later, he used the term "R6" to refer to the supposed implant at 75 million years ago.

    And no, I don't believe in either these dates or the implants he refers to, but that doesn't mean I can't remember what he said.

    Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

  3. Likes Sindy liked this post
  4. #13
    Patron Meritorious Lesolee (Sith Lord)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oxfordshire, UK
    Posts
    969

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    The meaning has changed over the years. In 1965 he was mainly referring to a supposed implant at "trillions 2" (i.e. 10^24 years ago), if I remember the tape correctly.
    ...
    In the OT3 materials a couple of years later, he used the term "R6" to refer to the supposed implant at 75 million years ago.
    Thanks.

    I thought something like that had happened.
    Lesolee, the Enlightened Sith.

    Beware of the Dark side. Anger, fear, aggression ...
    The Dark side of the Force, are they.

  5. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Div6 View Post
    William Burroughs got "quicky grades" and an invitation to the Clearing Course. He failed epically, wrote a story about it (http://www.apologeticsindex.org/Naked%20Scientology.pdf) and Hubbard threw a tantrum about that. In it's original format, The Clearing Course was to be done 10 times through.
    Personally I'm not a big fan of Burrough's writing, however I can't help but noting that he also had a very positive reaction to much of the subject of scientology. He, like many of us, just didn't care too much for what the church did with what they had.


    Mark A. Baker

  6. #15
    Sponsor Veda's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    13,130

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mark A. Baker View Post
    Personally I'm not a big fan of Burrough's writing, however I can't help but noting that he also had a very positive reaction to much of the subject of scientology. He, like many of us, just didn't care too much for what the church did with what they had.


    Mark A. Baker
    Correction:

    He thought that Scientology contained some positive aspects, but he didn't like what Hubbard did with it. Big difference. He was realistic and honest.

  7. #16
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    In a cluster of other thetans, electronically attached to MEST
    Posts
    1,869

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Veda View Post
    Correction:

    He thought that Scientology contained some positive aspects, but he didn't like what Hubbard did with it. Big difference. He was realistic and honest.
    Yeah, but Burroughs allegedly liked young boys and enjoyed experimenting with mind-expanding substances...so that instantly disqualifies any opinions/statements he may have ever had/said about anything...

  8. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Div6 View Post
    See http://www.freezoneearth.org/Prometheus04/

    R6-EW was a pre-requisite to the Clearing Course. The Clearing Course has an interesting history, which is documented somewhat in Filbert's screed (Excalibur Revisted) and also in the story of John McMaster (The World's First Clear.) (Who, if the "church" ever "sanctifies" anybody, would be the first known gay Saint...) Sorry for the random tangential thought.

    McMaster went on tour as The World's First Clear, and apparently did such a good job that Hubbard became insanely jealous, called him to the ship, (for overboarding, etc) and promptly discovered 23 more "reactive minds" implanted in the Xenu drama of 75 million years ago. No one will ever trump the Commodore!

    William Burroughs got "quicky grades" and an invitation to the Clearing Course. He failed epically, wrote a story about it (http://www.apologeticsindex.org/Naked%20Scientology.pdf) and Hubbard threw a tantrum about that. In it's original format, The Clearing Course was to be done 10 times through.

    It dropped out of favor when it was "discovered" that people were going clear on Dianetics. I personally think that is a shame, as it is quite an interesting piece of 'tech'.

    I knew r6 was wrapped up with xenu, was trying to figure out if there was a difference in routine 6, and r6ew (which I thiought was a type of auditing only using the end word reacting on meter) too many r6,s dam implants have me confused

  9. LOL! Sindy laughed at this post
  10. #18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lesolee (Sith Lord) View Post
    Not true. The latest Bridge does indeed have Grade VI release for people who do R6EW.

    I have done R6EW (outside of the Co$) which is great, but seems to have nothing to do with R6 at all! The Clearing Course materials mention R6 twice, but not explicitly saying the CC is R6. (I bet the definition changed with time as more was known.) The Clearing Course erases Basic-Basic on the whole track, which is an implant (hence everyone has the same.) Then you get a whole load more implants to run on OTII, including the Basic-Basic GPM.

    Let's be clear about this ... if you do the SHSBC you only get the non-confidential data, ie just what you posted (yes, I did that too, mostly in the Co$ ) There is no other data on R6 on the Solo courses (at least on the available materials outside the Co$). I think there is more data about R6 on OTIII, but I'm not there yet.
    Thanks for info, is basic on whole track same as fac1 or different implant

  11. #19
    Patron Meritorious Lesolee (Sith Lord)'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oxfordshire, UK
    Posts
    969

    Default Fac One on the modern Bridge

    Quote Originally Posted by ocean12 View Post
    Thanks for info, is basic on whole track same as fac1 or different implant
    Excellent question

    According to the History of Man book, Fac One is mentioned as being 20,000 years ago, and originally laid down about 1,000,000 years ago. If these dates are accurate then Fac One is recent history, given the OTII implants are at 75million years ago and the Clearing Course (Basic Basic) is older than those by trillions of years.

    Perhaps some OTVII/OTVIII can mention if Fac One is specifically run anywhere on the current Bridge. (No doubt it could be run with NED if it came up in session on a preclear).
    Lesolee, the Enlightened Sith.

    Beware of the Dark side. Anger, fear, aggression ...
    The Dark side of the Force, are they.

  12. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lesolee (Sith Lord) View Post
    Excellent question

    According to the History of Man book, Fac One is mentioned as being 20,000 years ago, and originally laid down about 1,000,000 years ago. If these dates are accurate then Fac One is recent history, given the OTII implants are at 75million years ago and the Clearing Course (Basic Basic) is older than those by trillions of years.

    Perhaps some OTVII/OTVIII can mention if Fac One is specifically run anywhere on the current Bridge. (No doubt it could be run with NED if it came up in session on a preclear).
    Could you please tell me more about the clearing course, I always thought it was just a course on the clearing congress, but it must be something else. Any info or docs leaked?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •