Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: What is r6

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nw2394 View Post
    Well, to be fair to evaluators, there is a fundamental flaw in the CoS - that you can substitute management technology (evals, programs, networks, compliance reports and so on) for actual, experienced, capable managers.

Nick
    Good point. Since it was so successful, DM moved the same model over from Admin to Tech. . Who needs actual, experienced, capable auditors any more when you've got GAT to train people on?

(An ironic remark coming from me, of course.)

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

2. Likes Simply Revolting liked this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron nw2394's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    Good point. Since it was so successful, DM moved the same model over from Admin to Tech. . Who needs actual, experienced, capable auditors any more when you've got GAT to train people on?

(An ironic remark coming from me, of course.)

Paul
    I don't disagree.

To a large degree, DM has only continued what LRH started. The Bridge itself and the various classes of auditors was an attempt to get technicians to be auditors. There was, I think, a lot of merit in that in the sense that people new to auditing need to have the subject broken into small pieces. However, ultimately, I don't think you can substitute anything for mastery of the subject.

Nick

Patron Meritorious Lesolee (Sith Lord)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ocean12 View Post
    Could you please tell me more about the clearing course, I always thought it was just a course on the clearing congress, but it must be something else. Any info or docs leaked?
    First you should know that the Clearing Course is strictly confidential in the Co$. Reveal its contents and that's it - no more bridge for you. It is "out security". Download the materials onto your computer and - yes, you guessed it - Suppressive Act.

Right. That's got the "politics" out of the way. The Clearing Course contains a pattern of the Basic Bank. This was implanted a very long time ago. It's pretty tricky and the pattern was repeated ten times so that you might run through one of them and not realise there were 9 more runs! So it is a very long incident. People take months running the incident out using the special techniques of the Clearing Course. You would have no chance doing that with NED.

By all means download the special Tech volume if you want to, given the instant SP declare mentioned above. All I would say is don't read it out of curiosity. Read it when you are ready to apply it. Seriously.

Not everyone will get harmed by reading it, especially really "dead in the head" types.
    Lesolee, the Enlightened Sith.

Beware of the Dark side. Anger, fear, aggression ...
    The Dark side of the Force, are they.

Quote Originally Posted by Lesolee (Sith Lord) View Post
    First you should know that the Clearing Course is strictly confidential in the Co$. Reveal its contents and that's it - no more bridge for you. It is "out security". Download the materials onto your computer and - yes, you guessed it - Suppressive Act.

Right. That's got the "politics" out of the way. The Clearing Course contains a pattern of the Basic Bank. This was implanted a very long time ago. It's pretty tricky and the pattern was repeated ten times so that you might run through one of them and not realise there were 9 more runs! So it is a very long incident. People take months running the incident out using the special techniques of the Clearing Course. You would have no chance doing that with NED.

By all means download the special Tech volume if you want to, given the instant SP declare mentioned above. All I would say is don't read it out of curiosity. Read it when you are ready to apply it. Seriously.

Not everyone will get harmed by reading it, especially really "dead in the head" types.
    I heard if you put out of these hats on, you can read it and you'll be okay

the hat will place an anti-gullibility force field around you protecting you from from Hubbard's dumb ass claims

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234