Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sylvia tells police Greg Layton = Assaulty McGee

Hybrid View

Silver Meritorious Patron DCAnon's Avatar

Default Sylvia tells police Greg Layton = Assaulty McGee

At the risk of reopening this can of worms again. :/ Hopefully, this will end it once and for all.

AnonymousDC raided tonight. It turned out to be a little more exciting than we first thought. By the time I got there, Sylvia Stanard (OSA and PR head of DC), little blonde girl (young Scio girl trying to get Sparrow arrested) and Sad Kevin (groundskeeper who gets stats for keeping FCDC looking spotless square by square) were already out and huddled in front of the anons. Hombre and I went over to chat and Sylvia ended up telling me about "oh, he just took your mask" and "it was only 30 seconds before someone pulled him off" on camera, proving she knew about the assault in June.

She told me that the police never asked her for the security tapes which could be true. They might not have asked HER specifically. The officers told me that they ask for the tapes when things like this happen and the FCDC always makes up some excuse. This time was that the cameras were (and I quote from the officer) "too blurry" to give. I asked her if she knew who it was, she said yes. I asked if she knew where he was and if she had his phone number, she said yes but wouldn't give it to me. I asked if she would tell the police, she said (sarcastically) yeah, go call them.

So we did.

Officers arrived on the scene before I was even off the phone. I explained the situation and that she knew who it was who attacked me. They pulled her aside for a little chat and I could hear her trying to pin all kinds of lulzy things on me. XD Officers were not impressed. When they came back to talk to me, they said Sylvia had told them I already knew who it was. I explained that I ID'd the guy in a picture as the man who attacked me, but ex-FCDC Scientologists supplied the name which they thought was Greg Layton. I told them I didn't know if the name matched the guy in the picture, I didn't know him personally I just recognized him from seeing him. The police then confirmed Sylvia told them it was Greg Layton.

They told me the case is ended. Either he will be picked up on a second sighting, or they'll be issuing a warrant since Sylvia said it was him. The police were not amused at her excuses as to why no one came forward about it. When Sylvia tried to baww about us protesting, the police shot her down immediately saying he knows us, he's spoken to us plenty of times, we all know the rules and never get into trouble. Too bad for her, it doesn't matter if we're offensive to her, we have an absolute right to do it and it's not offensive to the general public anyways. We don't get in people's faces or follow them, even the blonde chick they paraded out to the police said so, though Sylvia tried to encourage her to change her story afterwords. Police didn't buy that either.

Sylvia said us being there means we'll be assaulted because people get angry. (What kind of logic is that?) She suggested she get 20 Scientologists to get in OUR faces with cameras and cops said go ahead, but if it escalates things and more protesters get assaulted, she'll be responsible. Cops hung around for a while after our chat to keep on eye on everyone's safety and all was good.

We had a FANTASTIC war of the chalk with Sad Kevin and young Brunette teen girl. I don't know her, but she told me all she wanted to do was help....and I Q_Q'd slightly. Sad Kevin was more talkative than ever before, we argued him into several corners before he gave up and stopped trying to scrub off all our chalk. I know he was all faking it, but he could be a decent guy if he tries. Totally drinking the koolaid though, way deep in it. Saw My Tommy too, the body router guy. He called me a hate group sometimes and I made sure he knew hate groups don't tend to show so much cleavage. :D I still love you, baby.

So yeah, that's all that happened from what I saw. I'm sure there was more going on that I missed. Good people, some anons I haven't seen in a while and missed like whoa. <3

tl;dr: It was a good raid. I see more in the future.

Edit: Conversation with Sylvia
    Last edited by DCAnon; 31st July 2009 at 09:42 PM.

Cleavage For Great Justice!

I guess Greg Layton just added a gazillion intensives to his OT Preps.

Well Done DCAnons!
    "Deception is the ethics of war." - John Singleton Mosby

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Div6 View Post
    Cleavage For Great Justice!

I guess Greg Layton just added a gazillion intensives to his OT Preps.

Well Done DCAnons!
    Weren't Greg and his wife Jane (former Flag Banking Officer for the org) "old" OTs back in the 1970's? Or was it just Jane ... it must suck to do this stuff over and over, paying for it over and over. Old cognitions never fade away, they just get rehabbed.

Thanks for all the updates on the wrecking crew here in DC. I may swing my big old high definition lens that way again real soon.
    *** Read My Through the Door Interview http://alley.ethercat.com/cgi-bin/door/door.cgi?8 ***
    ***** Watch My Videos at http://vimeo.com/channels/whereisshelly/chipgallo *********

Gold Meritorious Patron Axiom142's Avatar

I love these videos! So funny – you chalk, they sweep and spray. You’d think they’d get the message after a while.

What is very obvious from watching this, is that they have absolutely no idea how to handle you guys. They’ve tried intimidation and can see that didn’t work. Even Sylvia’s attempt at confronting seems only half-hearted at best.

It can’t be much fun being a Scientology staff member right now. Hopefully they will start to ask themselves why the ‘Tech’ can’t handle a few protestors who have caused dissemination activities to crash all over the planet.

Keep up the good work!

Axiom142
    "Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth." - Siddhartha Gautama

“He is tall, sort of dark, and sort of handsome. Well not ugly anyway.” - Terril Park on Axiom142

Some of my videos: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...s-Video-Thread

Patron with Honors

FANTASTICO! You go girl!

Gold Meritorious Patron FinallyFree's Avatar

GO DCAnon!!!

Lets see... Sylvia: "Anons can't be here because they will assulted. Wait I know! I'll go get a bunch of scilons to MAKE SURE Anons get assulted! YEAH!"

Sylvia: put - down - the - Koolaide
    Sweet memories
    I never thought it would be like this
    Reminding me
    Just how close I came to missing
    I know that
    This is the way for me to go
    You'll be there
    When you know what I know
    And I know...

Silver Meritorious Patron DCAnon's Avatar

Here's the conversation you couldn't hear.

WIN!!

Gold Meritorious Patron

Nice work. They have to call the WAAAAAAAmbulance or they wouldn't feel productive.

I'm still giggling at the idea that they kept washing the caulk off.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast