Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ken Delderfield

Default Ken Delderfield

Anyone know what his current position in the COS is?

Thanks,

Scott

I found out. He's working in the shop that creates furniture for the orgs by day and making calls by night.

At least he hasn't been declared...

He called me and talked to me about the new Dianetics DVD.

Sad to hear about Deld. I worked with him for many years. He was LRH Comm WW in 1968, a very senior exec. At the Base, he was Materials Exec Int. Miscavige sent him to the RPF at Flag maybe 10 years ago. He was a long time in the RPF. I heard he has now graduated and is working in the Flag Mill. If he calls you again, tell him Jeff said hi.

Unhappy

My God, ten years in the RPF!
    Yes, you can fly, but first you have to break out of that cocoon. You are capable of self rescue at all times. "Every blade of grass has its own special angel watching over it and whispering, 'grow...grow'." -The Talmud "I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be, for I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition, and not upon our circumstances." -Martha Washington

Smile

Think of the stories he could tell! THANK YOU Fishdaddy, for all your good recent work on our behalf! You did great!
    Yes, you can fly, but first you have to break out of that cocoon. You are capable of self rescue at all times. "Every blade of grass has its own special angel watching over it and whispering, 'grow...grow'." -The Talmud "I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be, for I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition, and not upon our circumstances." -Martha Washington

Blog Entries

Default Sad to Hear

I knew Ken in Melbourne in the early days, around 1962-4. Sad to hear of his strife. Last I heard, around 1981-2, he was on the WDC?

But knowing him as I do, I can well imagine how stuck with the scene he is.

Rog
    Life is supposed to be enjoyed, Mate!

"Twenty years of work has been put into this performance." Cadel Evans on winning the Tour de France.
    I'm with you on that, mate. Mine's taken me fifty-plus.

Quote Originally Posted by fishdaddy View Post
    Sad to hear about Deld. I worked with him for many years. He was LRH Comm WW in 1968, a very senior exec. At the Base, he was Materials Exec Int. Miscavige sent him to the RPF at Flag maybe 10 years ago. He was a long time in the RPF. I heard he has now graduated and is working in the Flag Mill. If he calls you again, tell him Jeff said hi.
    Will do, Jeff.

I was on the Royal Scotman (later renamed the Apollo) with my parents in December 1967. We left shortly after docking in Valencia. Apparently my dad was right under Mary Sue. Ken emailed me because he'd run across my info, but said he didn't remember my parents.

Very sad about Ken. The guy's been in the CoS for over 40 years, held many high-level positions and now, nearly 70, he's working in a furniture shop by day and making telemarketing calls at night.

So much for Total Freedom.
    Last edited by ScottN; 10th August 2009 at 04:33 PM.

Patron Maximus w/Honors Type4_PTS's Avatar

When I was at SOCO INT (now ABLE), around 1987, he called from ASI (author services), but I don't know what post he was holding at that time.
    We were doing a series of concerts over in China promoting Applied Scholastics, Dianetics, etc, and the MSN i/c, Martha Levitsky was reporting directly to him.

Silver Meritorious Patron namaste's Avatar

Default what a waste

Back in the mid 80s, I guess, when I was a student at ITS PAC on work/study, I worked for Bridge Publications upstairs at R Comps.
    Ken would pop in every now and then and check on some things.
    He was always very energetic, professional, and productive; the epitome of "in ethics". I have never seen a more competent and willing person in the CoS or Sea Org. Him winding up on the RPF seems ludicrous to me, but not suprising. All the good ones do eventually.
    It really shows you what a screwed up system they have going on there.

His wife, Denise, worked up there in that department with us too. She was another good worker and a real joy (so I presume that she got RPF'd too). I remember that they had a little baby girl while I was working there.
    I wonder how she felt about her daddy being on the RPF.
    So that's at least three peoples' lives screwed up by the group who is taking responsibility for the well-being of all mankind throughout the universe.
    Nice job.

Ken is a very intelligent man with a lot of common sense. I had secretly hoped that he had taken his family and gotten the hell out of there by now.
    Last edited by namaste; 1st September 2009 at 10:20 PM.
    That is why the Internet is so important. It is the ultimate antidote to the poison of totalitarianism. -- Robert Vaughn Young

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast