Circumcision does appear to be a pretty brutal engram (for those of you believe in the existence of painful experiences and the potential after-effects of them) and a rather rude welcoming gift for those entering this world.
"Honey, let's have a silent birth, but then slice some of our brand new baby's skin off from a really sensitive area."
1. Immediately circumcise our newborn baby (hereafter Pepé). "Welcome to Earth!!!"
2. Lie to him for years about imaginary critters like Santa, the Easter Bunny & Jesus.
3. Lie some more to lil' Pepé about how the universe, Earth and human life began instead of admitting that, while there is alot that we do know, we don't know the answer to that one (except a couple of internet know-it-alls here on ESMB).
4. Let the television commercials inspire lil' Pepé to buy more things so he can be happy!!!!
5. Give him pharmaceutical drugs for being active & not sitting still in class (or for some other non-sense "reasons" given to shove test-tube chemicals) down the throats of innocent people.
6. Buy him a cell phone (and unlimited minutes, OMG!) for his 13th birthday so he can develop devastating brain and/or ear cancer by age 25.
7. Retire in alcohol and nicotine happiness...knowing that we did the right thing.
WTF?! All the drugs I'm addicted to are making me keeeerazzzzzzyer than a hungover and alcohol sweating car salesman in Texas who ate too many over easy eggs for breakfast, chased with a half gallon of cold, black coffee.