Page 1 of 57 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Golden Quotes from ESMB

Smile Golden Quotes from ESMB

O.K. guys. I've been surfing around ESMB, and there are too many interesting threads to do justice to it all (what a timesink, but I LOVE IT!). I'm amazed and delighted by the collective wisdom, insight, experience, intelligence, compassion and humor that shines forth on this board.

So here's your chance to mine that gold and share some of your favorite words and phrases that others have written elsewhere on other threads. Quote writing that moved you, helped you to get clarity, eased your pain, or gave you a much needed chuckle! The only rule is, you can't post your own writing!

If you see something that you feel is really great and want to share it with others, post it here! Please be succinct, and post your favorite snippets only, not the entire thread! Yes, you can make multiple entries. Please give proper credit to the writers. Thanks!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Here's a start:

Favorite quote so far by Alanzo: "...as a thetan, I'm totally hot!" (I'm so there with you, Buddy!)

Favorite quote from BlueWigGirl (upon entering a thread): "Here I come to save the day!"

Favorite quote by Kha Khan:
    I learned and drilled the "find the ruin" FSM drill a number of times over the years. Really, it is Scientology in a nutshell:
    Find somebody's ruin.
    Totally cave them in.
    Take advantage of their vulnerable and (mistakenly) thankful state to sell them something.
    No, actually, that is not good enough. Take advantage of their vulnerable and (mistakenly) thankful state to sell them as much crap for as much money as you possibly can.
    Because the one thing a person whose ruin has just been found, and who is caved in and vulnerable, needs is to max out their credit cards and, if at all possible, mortgage their home to buy an auditing and/or training package.
    Oh, and have fun spending your FSM commission.
    What a religion. And talk about karma? Face it dudes, next life we're all coming back as dung beetles.

LOTS more to come!
    Yes, you can fly, but first you have to break out of that cocoon. You are capable of self rescue at all times. "Every blade of grass has its own special angel watching over it and whispering, 'grow...grow'." -The Talmud "I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be, for I have learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our disposition, and not upon our circumstances." -Martha Washington

2. Thanks Margaret, Leland says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! West Grinsted, Leland laughed at this post
    Silver Meritorious Patron HCObringOrder?'s Avatar

Smile

My favorite quote?

See below....
    (He said clams like he had an MU or something.)

Sweetness...
    Overwhelm: That feeling you get when all your remaining OSA staff are out on investigations and Blow drills while the police are knocking on your door.
    Scientology Ethics: When your LIES, OVERTS and CRIMES are required by your management because of PR or finances.
    QUESTION: What is the only unethical thing you can do?
    ANSWER: “...the only unethical thing you can do is deny yourself.” - LRH -
    Sample Q from Golden Age Course. (DM's daily mantra)

4. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
    Likes West Grinsted, SweetnessandLight liked this post
    East of the Earth, South of the Sun, West of the Wind, North of the Night

Here's just one of many great quotes from HelluvaHoax:

How many Scientologists?

Seriously? Over ten million (*).

I am counting the released BT's. They are all Clears!

Next event DM announces a huge breakthrough enabling all freed BTs to buy the Basics & a Clear bracelet.

Hip Hip Hooray!

(*) Using the Hubbard Standard Tech Calculator, not homo sap's degraded, fake science of mathematics.

http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...412#post274412
    "If thou be powerful make thyself to be honored for knowledge and for gentleness. ... Beware of interruption, and of answering words with heat; put it from thee; control thyself."

-- Ptah-hotep, Egypt, 2880 B.C.

6. Thanks SweetnessandLight, HelluvaHoax! says "thank you" for this post
    Likes SweetnessandLight liked this post
    LOL! Margaret, mockingbird, Reasonable laughed at this post

I'll have mY BT's get with your BT's ... we'll do Lunch! :D
    The night I escaped Staff:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost....2&postcount=33

I get really tired of hearing about how the lower bridge has value. The lower bridge has the sole purpose of getting the PC to reach for more bridge. The fact that many people improved their circumstances as a result of a good intentioned auditor being interested and caring about his PC is not worth the long term and intended result of Scientology technology. GT

8. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Margaret, SweetnessandLight liked this post
    LOL! Leland laughed at this post

My Karma's kicked my consciousness in the ass...
    The night I escaped Staff:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost....2&postcount=33

I get really tired of hearing about how the lower bridge has value. The lower bridge has the sole purpose of getting the PC to reach for more bridge. The fact that many people improved their circumstances as a result of a good intentioned auditor being interested and caring about his PC is not worth the long term and intended result of Scientology technology. GT

10. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
    Likes SweetnessandLight liked this post

The Anabaptist Jacques said of me:

"You're the Tommy Davis of Science" !! :D

12. Likes mockingbird, HelluvaHoax! liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by SweetnessandLight View Post
    Favorite quote from BlueWigGirl (upon entering a thread): "Here I come to save the day!"
    That was a thread that I had inflicted serious pain in, if I remember well.

I do like Wig girl though.

Silver Meritorious Patron Markus's Avatar

Default Wonderful thread

Let me post some quotes of Bee Sting here:

"I like my bank. I like being PTS. I have no problem living everyday in the world of SP's. I am proud to be a WOG again and I don't want to be handled or audited. I am out ethics - been on the RPF, ex-communicated twice and glad it's all over. I am all over the tone scale but all those things is what makes life worth living."

"Believing or worship is no justification for abuse, verbal, physical, emotional, physological or in any other form. It is not ok!"

"In a conversation with husband, very much a Scientologist even being out for so many years, I learned what he and how Scientology views any one with disabilities. His words in reference to my beautiful little girl were “they put dogs to sleep.” I divorced him!

Scientology believe people with disabilities are “degraded beings” and somehow my husband blamed me for causing, yes, causing her condition. It was my fault, I caused it and I was no longer the “perfect” mother whom gave birth to his first born son. I fell from his “pedestal”, as he put it."

"Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?"

Love

Markus
    Last edited by Markus; 10th August 2009 at 10:51 PM.
    My picture shows Uwe and Laurisse at the Lake of Constance/Friedrichshafen in the Eighties.

"Emotions are wonderful things without them how do we love? Without love how do we care? Without care how do we live?"

"Allow others to be different and not fear them because they are. It is in understanding our own differences we shape who we become. Do no cause another harm even if he choose yours but gently guide his spirit toward love and peace."

both quotes by Bee Sting

Gold Meritorious Sponsor HelluvaHoax!'s Avatar

[QUOTE=dontscamme;281793]Here's just one of many great quotes from HelluvaHoax:

How many Scientologists?

Seriously? Over ten million (*).

I am counting the released BT's. They are all Clears!

Next event DM announces a huge breakthrough enabling all freed BTs to buy the Basics & a Clear bracelet.

Hip Hip Hooray!

(*) Using the Hubbard Standard Tech Calculator, not homo sap's degraded, fake science of mathematics.

Wow, Cool! I am glad I am not the only one laughing at my posts! haha (THANKS DONTSCAMME!)

Scientology literally saved my life! Without Ron's books I would have frozen to death!!! (see avatar)

Scientology in one word? HelluvaHoax!

I never felt as free as when I freed myself from "Total Freedom".

For offended Scientologists reading this blasphemy about L. Ron Hubbard---my apologies for talking about real life without lying to you, like Scientology, with goo-goo theta-talk. I know you don't have a floating needle right now. You're not supposed to.

16. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
    Likes Churchill, SweetnessandLight liked this post
    Genuine Meatball SchwimmelPuckel's Avatar

A favorite of mine:

"Scientologists - the worst friends money can buy" (Mick Wenlock)

Ask not what Scientology can do for you, ask what the F#*¤CK is going on!

18. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
    LOL! Operating DB, Reasonable, Lord Xenu, Leland laughed at this post
Page 1 of 57 1234567891011 ... LastLast