Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Golden Quotes from ESMB

Quote Originally Posted by knn View Post
    I also LOVE several quotes from AnonOrange (dealing with alternative medicine) that really show his motivations:

• "I would like to BAN homeopathy immediately... Many of my anon friends know that my next fight after scientology is homeopathy."
    • "If you guys want to trust your lives to this alternative medicine stuff, you will all die early.... I have not taken vitamins in at least 30 years... Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to avoid vitamins."
    • "I'm sorry to hear you have cancer, but your are wasting your valuable time and money with idiotic treatments... Both of my parents died of cancer and we did not use one bit of woo woo on them. I'll do the same for myself."
    A man with principles. Why live with woo woo if you can die with cancer?
    This is a great thread so I am sorry for a momentary derail...

I just want to point out to Anonorange that vaccinations are actually homeopathic medicine. Use a dictionary! You have many MU's! Quick to the library before you make yourself look like an ass... OOPS! you are too late!

2. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
    Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WrongPlaceRightTime View Post
    I just want to point out to Anonorange that vaccinations are actually homeopathic medicine.
    No they're not.

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

4. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    No they're not.

Paul
    vaccinations use a little bit of a disease to kick start the immune system to make antibodies. homeo means same pathic means disease

6. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
    On a small mountain surrounded by many acres of forest.

Quote Originally Posted by WrongPlaceRightTime View Post
    vaccinations use a little bit of a disease to kick start the immune system to make antibodies. homeo means same pathic means disease
    Vaccinations and homeopathic remedies are "similar" in that they both use "small amounts" of something. But, the theories and AMOUNTS involved are very different. Not at all the same thing.

And, I do like all things alternative!:D

8. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post

I wish I could remember a quote but it all runs together after reading so much.

10. Likes SweetnessandLight liked this post
    Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    Vaccinations and homeopathic remedies are "similar" in that they both use "small amounts" of something. But, the theories and AMOUNTS involved are very different. Not at all the same thing.
    Quite apart from the vast differences in theory and preparation, one huge, huge difference is that homeopathic remedies are not adulterated and used for political purposes. Like genocide. (no smiley)

Paul
    PaulsRobot Iconic now available for use at www.PaulsRobot2.com. With Auto-Report. Video here. Introductory post here. Debug post here. Dipoles post here.

12. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post

Quite apart from the vast differences in theory and preparation, one huge, huge difference is that homeopathic remedies are not adulterated and used for political purposes. Like genocide. (no smiley)

Paul
    Aren't Ricin and Anthrax considered homeopathic?
    Yes lurkers you are not alone, everyone thinks Scientology is creepy, it's not just you

http://www.mediacurves.com/Religion/...logy/Index.cfm

14. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post

one huge, huge difference is that homeopathic remedies are not adulterated and used for political purposes. Like genocide.
    Hahaha, it never crossed my mind that someone could consider homeopathic gasses....
    Thank you, LRH... Without you this forum wouldn't exist

16. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post
    On a small mountain surrounded by many acres of forest.

Paul
    Mmm? Some of the (alternative) literature on vaccinations is quite scary. The amounts of Mercury (heavy metal poisoning) alone makes the purpose of mass vaccinating very suspect.

And what about flouridation of water supplies with sodium flouride? THAT also has some very scary aspects (i.e. Russian testing in prisons to keep the prison population docile). Granted, there has been a switch in usage to other formulations involving "flouride" and I am not up on just how toxic these newer versions are or are not.

In the same way that the C of S spits out assertions, so did various aspects of the government (FDA) and dental industry spit out propoganda regarding the prevention of tooth decay with fllouride. The effectiveness of flouride in preventing tooth decay has always been highly questionable, and also possibly quite toxic:

http://thyroid.about.com/cs/toxicche...a/flouride.htm

I have always had good waler filtration systems on any public water source, and have brushed daily with baking soda and rinse with hydrogen peroxide. Very little decay or gum problems here! Also, it is difficult to remove flouride and newer chemical additives used to chlorinate public water supplies, and one must keep up on the actual true effectiveness of water filtration systems. I just drink bottled water, or my own home-distilled water.

But, excuse me, I forgot. There are NO conspiracies!

18. Thanks SweetnessandLight says "thank you" for this post

Quote Originally Posted by Gadfly View Post
    Mmm? Some of the (alternative) literature on vaccinations is quite scary. The amounts of Mercury (heavy metal poisoning) alone makes the purpose of mass vaccinating very suspect.

And what about flouridation of water supplies with sodium flouride? THAT also has some very scary aspects (i.e. Russian testing in prisons to keep the prison population docile). Granted, there has been a switch in usage to other formulations involving "flouride" and I am not up on just how toxic these newer versions are or are not.

In the same way that the C of S spits out assertions, so did various aspects of the government (FDA) and dental industry regarding preventing tooth decay with fllouride. The effectiveness of flouride in preventing tooth decay has always been highly questionable, and also possibly quite toxic:

http://thyroid.about.com/cs/toxicche...a/flouride.htm

But, excuse me, I forgot. There are NO conspiracies!
    Well it's a well known fact that not smoking enough cigarettes will cause lung cancer

Yes lurkers you are not alone, everyone thinks Scientology is creepy, it's not just you

http://www.mediacurves.com/Religion/...logy/Index.cfm

Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast