Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Commodore Hat

Gold Meritorious Patron Lulu Belle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Little Bear Victor View Post
    Thanks, Terril. That's good info and makes sense. I have very little familiarity with the FZ (not surprising, since I'm a "recent arrival").

ACT=?

Victor
    alt.clearing.technology

Usenet newsgroup for freezoners. (That's right, isn't it?)

Silver Meritorious Patron Little Bear Victor's Avatar

Lulu...

Are you following me wherever I go?

Eek! I am being stalked!

Victor

Banned
    Blog Entries

Lulu...

Eek! I am being stalked!

Victor
    Lulu's ears creep me out.

She's curled up in that blanket, not sleeping.

But lying in wait....

Lulu...

Eek! I am being stalked!

Victor
    Count your blessings. Who better to be stalked by.

Lulu and Bea. karma coming home.

Enjoy. ( that is a process)

Gold Meritorious Patron Lulu Belle's Avatar

Lulu...

Eek! I am being stalked!

Victor
    I'm an obsessed fan. :D

Blog Entries

Victor, just throw her an autographed pair of knickers and she'll back right off :D
    Better a Has-been than a Never-was. But better a Never-was than a Never-tried-to-be. - Anonymous.

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    Victor, just throw her an autographed pair of knickers and she'll back right off :D
    I know I would

Zinj

Now that I have completely derailed this thread, I want to do my liability condition and as amends I will get it back on the original trail.

So, the story seems to go: LRH turned his hat over to Mayo and DM busted him. Mayo decided to counteract and helped in starting Scn delivery outside of the org structure which resulted in the Freezone. DM fought to silence Mayo and succeeded after 10-15 years, but did not succeed in taking down the Freezone. And DM is continuing to try and build the CoS to high enough status (legally and monetarily) that it will be able to take out the FZ? Or is he continuously attacking the FZ still?

I almost got the idea that he is letting the FZ go on and get the idea he won't do anything about them, but that he plans to hit them in one go, once it seems safe... (Total speculation on my part since I didn't know anything about the FZ as of a few months ago.) I'm coming to this conclusion based on the knowledge that DM will never give up on his perceived enemies before they are wiped out and silenced.

Okay, is that the long and short of it, basically?

Based on other stories I read of LRH's death, DM was not the chosen one to succeed him but orchestrated it later himself.

Victor

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Now that I have completely derailed this thread, I want to do my liability condition and as amends I will get it back on the original trail.

So, the story seems to go: LRH turned his hat over to Mayo and DM busted him. Mayo decided to counteract and helped in starting Scn delivery outside of the org structure which resulted in the Freezone. DM fought to silence Mayo and succeeded after 10-15 years, but did not succeed in taking down the Freezone. And DM is continuing to try and build the CoS to high enough status (legally and monetarily) that it will be able to take out the FZ? Or is he continuously attacking the FZ still?

I almost got the idea that he is letting the FZ go on and get the idea he won't do anything about them, but that he plans to hit them in one go, once it seems safe... (Total speculation on my part since I didn't know anything about the FZ as of a few months ago.) I'm coming to this conclusion based on the knowledge that DM will never give up on his perceived enemies before they are wiped out and silenced.

Okay, is that the long and short of it, basically?

Based on other stories I read of LRH's death, DM was not the chosen one to succeed him but orchestrated it later himself.

Victor
    I assume you've read Robert Vaughn Young's account of Hubbard's death, but, in case anybody else missed it, here it is:

http://www.xenu.net/archive/hubbardcoroner/

Zinj

Quote Originally Posted by Zinjifar View Post
    I assume you've read Robert Vaughn Young's account of Hubbard's death, but, in case anybody else missed it, here it is:

http://www.xenu.net/archive/hubbardcoroner/

Zinj
    Yes, that's what I was referring to on DM orchestrating himself being the follower.

Victor

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast