Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: IAS WINS

Default IAS WINS

SCIOS have been on a serious mission to reg like mad...and they have.
    In one week alone they have raised over a couple million dollars in one org alone...supposedly. Just wanted to share that info in case no one knew.

Quote Originally Posted by norma jean View Post
    In one week alone they have raised over a couple million dollars in one org alone...supposedly. Just wanted to share that info in case no one knew.
    Maybe they could toss the Greensboro, NC Org fifty bucks or so to get their phone turned back on.
    Yes lurkers you are not alone, everyone thinks Scientology is creepy, it's not just you

http://www.mediacurves.com/Religion/...logy/Index.cfm

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn View Post
    Maybe they could toss the Greensboro, NC Org fifty bucks or so to get their phone turned back on.
    You're so mean!
    All Scientologists are Ex-Scientologists. They just don't know it yet.

Where the white stars fairly blaze at midnight in the cold and frosty sky

Quote Originally Posted by norma jean View Post
    Hey Norma,thanks for the data, whenever they do this it's to fight the evil SPs that are......(fill in the blank)

So, what is the reg line at this time? Can you tell us?
    Kevin Bloody Mackey

The Story of my Bridge to OT VII

"I'm not angry anymore, as more and more people rediscover their true selves through Scientology, together we WILL achieve a world without war, crime, and insanity." Rex Fowler, OTVII, before shooting his ex-partner three times in the head and then himself.

I have heard that Melbourne raised $2mill, but I don't believe it.

Last weekend ( a week ago) there was another "all hands" and all the staff were reg'ing for the IAS.

The 'lie' and 'line' they were using was "There's just been a law passed In South Australia where a child can be committed to a psych hospital without the parents permission, and Victoria is next!"

We followed this up, to find that there was no such law passed. There had only been one law amended, and that was one in relation to a situation where parents or guardians weren't available and a "life saving" decision for surgery or something had to made.

They were using this BS to get money out of people last weekend, and folks were buying it, but I bet they didn't make the $2mill that they said they made, not in Melbourne anyway.
    "Man gets tired, spirit don't. Man surrenders, spirit won't. Man crawls, spirit flies. Spirit lives when man dies.
    -Man seems, spirit is. Man dreams, the spirit lives. Man is tethered, spirit free. What spirit is man can be.............What spirit is, the man, can, be"
    - The Waterboys "Spirit" lyrics

When will this bs be stopped? This shit ruins people's lives. The fact that these people can just lie and put other's financial security totally at risk is nauseating. And I'm speaking form experience. Why don't governments step in? I'm almost ready to start believing the conspiracy theories as to why nothing is done.
    All Scientologists are Ex-Scientologists. They just don't know it yet.

Silver Meritorious Patron HCObringOrder?'s Avatar

Smile

Falsified Stats are False.

Liars with Money are Liars.

2 Million Clams cannot be wrong!!
    Except when 2 Million is really 59 Thousand..
    The under-dog is hoped for, but the perceived winner is followed.
    Perception is easily fooled.
    Overwhelm: That feeling you get when all your remaining OSA staff are out on investigations and Blow drills while the police are knocking on your door.
    Scientology Ethics: When your LIES, OVERTS and CRIMES are required by your management because of PR or finances.
    QUESTION: What is the only unethical thing you can do?
    ANSWER: ď...the only unethical thing you can do is deny yourself.Ē - LRH -
    Sample Q from Golden Age Course. (DM's daily mantra)

Where the white stars fairly blaze at midnight in the cold and frosty sky

Quote Originally Posted by Carmel View Post
    I have heard that Melbourne raised $2mill, but I don't believe it.

Last weekend ( a week ago) there was another "all hands" and all the staff were reg'ing for the IAS.

The 'lie' and 'line' they were using was "There's just been a law passed In South Australia where a child can be committed to a psych hospital without the parents permission, and Victoria is next!"

We followed this up, to find that there was no such law passed. There had only been one law amended, and that was one in relation to a situation where parents or guardians weren't available and a "life saving" decision for surgery or something had to made.

They were using this BS to get money out of people last weekend, and folks were buying it, but I bet they didn't make the $2mill that they said they made, not in Melbourne anyway.
    Un-bloody-believable. Isn't it funny that you had the nous to verify the line, but the faithful just paid!.

I would have done the same as them when I was still in. Tragic.

It's now a very expensive lie.

It could not be a $2 million lie, no IAS event I ever heard of raised even close to that. The most we ever saw raised was $120,000.
    Kevin Bloody Mackey

The Story of my Bridge to OT VII

"I'm not angry anymore, as more and more people rediscover their true selves through Scientology, together we WILL achieve a world without war, crime, and insanity." Rex Fowler, OTVII, before shooting his ex-partner three times in the head and then himself.

Patron with Honors wiseman_of_the_watchtower's Avatar

Cannibalism.
    Learn from the mistakes of others;
    you'll not live long enough to make them all yourself ...

Adam Holland
    Sea Org member for 2 years, left in Apr 2009
    Declared SP on March 13th, 2010... I miss you, Dad.

What? The cult of self-implantation lies? Amazing. Next thing you know there will be a "Freezone" which isn't.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast