Page 25 of 62 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Lisa Marie Presley Has Left Scientology!

Silver Meritorious Patron

Default Re: Lisa Marie Presley Has Left Scientology!

Quote Originally Posted by FoTi View Post
    What is that about..."the FBI is on its way"?
    I don't know either, but I was told by my inside informant that apparently that was part of the "R Factor" from the Flag MAA to the companies involved with Lisa. Perhaps he used that line to intimidate the recipients.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dianaclass8 View Post
    I don't know either, but I was told by my inside informant that apparently that was part of the "R Factor" from the Flag MAA to the companies involved with Lisa. Perhaps he used that line to intimidate the recipients.
    Huh? Please expound. I have no idea what you are referring to here. I looked on your blog too.
    "Scientology: The only game in the universe where the rapist is your ethics officer." - HelluvaHoax

"Yes Scientology at this point is nothing but its own funeral. You might as well leave early and beat the traffic. " - Thrak

Blog Entries

Interesting developments so far.

Tony Ortega of Village Voice delivers this on Lisa Marie: http://blogs.villagevoice.com/runnin...een_nothin.php

Steve Hall/Thoughtful of http://www.scientology-cult.com/ posts Lisa's vid on top of his blog, asking if it's sounds familiar...

Aida Thomas/dianaclass8 shares some more insights with us here, FBI mentioned.
    http://aidathomas.wordpress.com/2012...t-scientology/

Marty's newest post is titled - Scientology Inc "Justice" is basically about FBI
    being corrupted and Miscavige alike. Or something.
    http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/201...y-inc-justice/

I might be entirely wrong, but I wouldn't surprised if Lisa Marie is in touch
    with certain Independent Scientologists and there is a storm brewing. I hope so.
    "If you have an innocence of being, curiosity about life, a liking of people, and a feeling of sweetness inside, you have everything." ~ Smilla's Mom.

4. Thanks WildKat, NoName says "thank you" for this post
    Likes TG1, NoName liked this post
    ...serving time for mistakes made by another in another lifetime
    Blog Entries

Marty seems, on the one hand, to be calling the Co$ (under DM) a suppressive organization while simultaneously bullbaiting the FBI. I had to read it a couple of times to get there.

This is LRH drivel about what a suppressive entity the FBI is, and Marty is basically saying that DM no more gives a shit about the Tech than the FBI can be arsed to uphold the Constitution.

The reasoning is convoluted enough, but this is Marty we're talking about.

6. Thanks Stat says "thank you" for this post
    Likes oneonewasaracecar, Stat liked this post
    ...serving time for mistakes made by another in another lifetime
    Blog Entries

...oh and I agree that these are interesting developments. I predict that the next few weeks will be cloudy with a chance of fail. The summer forecast calls for frequent shitstorms.

8. Likes Auditor's Toad, WildKat, Thrak, Pooks, Stat liked this post
    Blog Entries

Yeah, I know, NoName, I have no idea what it's all about either, but there seems to be something emerging, probably very soon. We must stay patient.

P.S. Your prediction is very funny and probably 100% correct.
    Last edited by Stat; 12th April 2012 at 08:14 AM.
    "If you have an innocence of being, curiosity about life, a liking of people, and a feeling of sweetness inside, you have everything." ~ Smilla's Mom.

Silver Meritorious Patron oneonewasaracecar's Avatar

Default Re: Lisa Marie Presley is out

[QUOTE=Lure Rob & Hyde;678375]
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltaire's Child View Post
    Tom Cruise has no talent? Ever see Rainman? Or, better yet- Magnolia? He was great in that one.

You left out the most important catalyst that carried Tom Cruise and the whole show .
    That catalyst was Dustin Hoffman.
    Without his (Dustin Hoffman ) supporting role that was so believable and brilliantly done, Tom Cruise would have been mediocre at best as far as I am concerned.

How's than for another biased veiw on it?
    In Rainman, Cruise looked great because Hoffman was playing an autistic character (one who doesn't 'act' human). Cruise only looked good out of contrast with an autistic character.

As to Magnolia, I saw that as a cult shill movie. He was good in it, but not brilliant. He was actually far better in Collateral. That was his best performance ever.

Still, considering the opportunities he has had, he has a pretty dismal career as a actor. As a moviestar and drawcard, he has been successful for most of his career. But not as an actor. A few good performances are not enough for someone with the opportunities he has had.

If Cruise had any dramatic talent, he would have got an Oscar for Born on the 4th of July. He didn't because he is a pretty shallow actor.

Quote Originally Posted by Emma View Post
    It's not a song I'd buy or listen to again but it is sending a fairly straightforward message.

I'm a bit surprised by it as I'd read recently (only last month) that LMP & Kelly Preston were trying to recruit Demi Moore into Scn. That single would have been recorded months ago so I'm a tad confused.
    I've listened to it about ten times over the past few days. I can't wait to buy it on iTunes.

One this is certain: she is wearing troll face as she sings that song. :D

Hollywood reportage is often dubious. You have to take stuff like this with a pinch of salt.

If you are on the edge of your seat, and are considering using "Twitter", be sure to check out:

i sometimes help with scientology-london.com, a site which just hosts a bunch of stuff that lawyers seem to want taken down. i.e. vexatious litigants. Info is collated from reporters and/or ex-members.

Using wifi hotspot called 'Linksys'; my favourite ISP

12. Thanks oneonewasaracecar says "thank you" for this post
    Blog Entries

[QUOTE=oneonewasaracecar;679755]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lure Rob & Hyde View Post
    In Rainman, Cruise looked great because Hoffman was playing an autistic character (one who doesn't 'act' human). Cruise only looked good out of contrast with an autistic character.

As to Magnolia, I saw that as a cult shill movie. He was good in it, but not brilliant. He was actually far better in Collateral. That was his best performance ever.

Still, considering the opportunities he has had, he has a pretty dismal career as a actor. As a moviestar and drawcard, he has been successful for most of his career. But not as an actor. A few good performances are not enough for someone with the opportunities he has had.

If Cruise had any dramatic talent, he would have got an Oscar for Born on the 4th of July. He didn't because he is a pretty shallow actor.
    Oh, I think he's just fine as an actor. I can think of some who are as good or better, but I can think of a whole lot of actors who don't do as well.

And, I don't think his career's been that bad. It's pretty stellar, actually.

My favorite actors, though, are the character actors who get a lot of work and then later start getting bigger roles. People like Steve Buscemi and Phillip Seymour Hoffman.
    I am my own opinion leader.

I'm liking Lisa's song more and more everytime I hear it. I think it will catch on. It's already being used here......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=i7qm_Efw-vA

I'd love to hear the rest of the songs on her new album. I wonder if they are all on the same theme? It would be funny if it was a whole anti-Sci album and it sold big time.
    MY STORY FROM INSIDE SCIENTOLOGY: http://www.forum.exscn.net/showthrea...-Ups-and-Downs

"Scientology is essentially a spy and mind-control network set up to extract the most money it can from itís members as well as to enforce the maximum amount of production out of each individual, at minimal or no cost to the organization. Itís as simple as that." - John Peeler

Page 25 of 62 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast