Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Shelly Miscavige?

Silver Meritorious Patron Little Bear Victor's Avatar

Default Where is Shelly Miscavige?

This is one the modern mysteries:

What happened to Shelly Miscavige?

The latest story I read was that she messed up on executing some order from DM and hasn't been seen since. No exact date given. (I believe the data was from BlownForGood). My last knowledge of her was a despatch she sent to Gold almost two years ago.

I didn't even think about it before someone else mentioned it, but she hasn't been to the Base in two years (that I know of).

Anyone have any further data? Or ideas what publicly photographed PR events she might have attended with DM in the last two years? I didn't have any luck finding her in Tom Cruise's wedding photos, which were mostly closeups of the married couple. I didn't spend too much time going through them anyways.

Current status until otherwise confirmed: Removed.

Victor

P.S. Since this one should be a piece of cake to "D.A.", why don't you OSA people give me a hand, too?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Little Bear Victor View Post
    This is one the modern mysteries:

What happened to Shelly Miscavige?

The latest story I read was that she messed up on executing some order from DM and hasn't been seen since. No exact date given. (I believe the data was from BlownForGood). My last knowledge of her was a despatch she sent to Gold almost two years ago.

I didn't even think about it before someone else mentioned it, but she hasn't been to the Base in two years (that I know of).

Anyone have any further data? Or ideas what publicly photographed PR events she might have attended with DM in the last two years? I didn't have any luck finding her in Tom Cruise's wedding photos, which were mostly closeups of the married couple. I didn't spend too much time going through them anyways.

Current status until otherwise confirmed: Removed.

Victor

P.S. Since this one should be a piece of cake to "D.A.", why don't you OSA people give me a hand, too?
    Wow! Who gets rid of their own wife because they accidentally slipped up? That's pretty sick behavior there.
    "If anyone wants a monopoly on Dianetics, be assured that he wants it for reasons which have to do not with Dianetics but with profit." --LRH, DMSMH, page 226, 1987 Edition

"Scientology has opened the gates to a better World. It is not a psycho-therapy nor a religion." --LRH, Creation of Human Ability, page 251, 1954 Edition

"Since we can now handle all types of cases, disconnection as a condition is cancelled." --LRH, 15 November 1968, HCO Policy Letter

Gold Meritorious Patron Lulu Belle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by svonhatten View Post
    Wow! Who gets rid of their own wife because they accidentally slipped up? That's pretty sick behavior there.

Lesevre (ED Int) assigned his own wife to the RPF in 1983.

Nothing new with that.

Others think he was an OK guy.

I don't.

This is part of the reason why,
    Last edited by Lulu Belle; 29th July 2007 at 01:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by svonhatten View Post

LRH let Mary Sue go to jail, and take the heat completely for Operation Snow White....its a time honored SO tradition.

Blog Entries

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Div6 View Post
    LRH let Mary Sue go to jail, and take the heat completely for Operation Snow White....its a time honored SO tradition.
    Why did I chuckle at this?
    "If anyone wants a monopoly on Dianetics, be assured that he wants it for reasons which have to do not with Dianetics but with profit." --LRH, DMSMH, page 226, 1987 Edition

"Scientology has opened the gates to a better World. It is not a psycho-therapy nor a religion." --LRH, Creation of Human Ability, page 251, 1954 Edition

"Since we can now handle all types of cases, disconnection as a condition is cancelled." --LRH, 15 November 1968, HCO Policy Letter

Some other recent information indicate other possibilities:

The "missing in action" may be just another mislead. She may be working on getting the Bulgravia estate ready for DM and herself.

I should just re-read Responsibilities of Leaders, clearing up all my MUs, the answers are all right in that policy!

Okay, so we have a few possibilities now, each one of them with historical precedence. Should we vote, this being a democratic country, as to which one is most likely?

A) She was busted by DM and is now held at an undisclosed location such as one of the CST vaults.

B) DM got tired of her for other reasons and made her disappear altogether. I'm not implying that the reason he is making numerous people at Int divorce their spouses has anything to do with it, it just merely becomes obvious when you think about it.

C) She's actually out there in "Bulgravia" preparing the location(s) for DM's final departure.

In Scientology, anything is possible.

V

Default Recent news

My surveillance told me that Shelly was recently (a week or two ago) seen at her father's funeral, accompanied by her sister and an RTC Rep watching over them.

I could optimistically assume she has been taking care of her father for the last two years and that is why she hasn't been seen around, but that'd be rather foolishly optimistic considering no other SO member is allowed to do any such thing.

Truth is not likely to be quite so simple. It is more likely this is the only time she has been out of wherever she is in the last two years.

V
    Will that be cash, cheque or credit card?

My surveillance told me that Shelly was recently (a week or two ago) seen at her father's funeral, accompanied by her sister and an RTC Rep watching over them.

I could optimistically assume she has been taking care of her father for the last two years and that is why she hasn't been seen around, but that'd be rather foolishly optimistic considering no other SO member is allowed to do any such thing.

Truth is not likely to be quite so simple. It is more likely this is the only time she has been out of wherever she is in the last two years.

V
    Was the funeral in Ca? Did she have the hollow "Helena" look, or was there color in her cheeks?

Gold Meritorious Patron Lulu Belle's Avatar

V

Oh god. How creepy.

Yup. She's under 24 hour watch.

Probably has been for the last couple of years.

V

Such a sad, sad thing. I would like to add, not in defense of the church though, that my mother was allowed to take the time to take care of her dying husband. (He passed away from cancer years ago). she was off post for about 6 months doing that.

Page 1 of 23 1234567891011 ... LastLast