Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is Shelly Miscavige?

Silver Meritorious Patron Little Bear Victor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bea Kiddo View Post
    Such a sad, sad thing. I would like to add, not in defense of the church though, that my mother was allowed to take the time to take care of her dying husband. (He passed away from cancer years ago). she was off post for about 6 months doing that.
    Bea,

Glad that she did. Virtually the only LOAs at the Int Base where due to severe illness or death of a family member, from a couple of days to two weeks. Sometimes you might get a few days if a family member appeared in LA unexpectedly, but that was usually followed by ethics actions afterwards for allowing such a thing to happen; not keeping you family "under control."

But "what's the problem?" No thetan is the son or daughter of another thetan, like LRH says, so who needs a family?

(Only those people who thought he was serious about that "dynamics" thing, I suppose)

V
    Will that be cash, cheque or credit card?

Man, that is so messed up.

Quote Originally Posted by Little Bear Victor View Post

My surveillance told me that Shelly was recently (a week or two ago) seen at her father's funeral, accompanied by her sister and an RTC Rep watching over them.

I could optimistically assume she has been taking care of her father for the last two years and that is why she hasn't been seen around, but that'd be rather foolishly optimistic considering no other SO member is allowed to do any such thing.

Truth is not likely to be quite so simple. It is more likely this is the only time she has been out of wherever she is in the last two years.

V
    Sad to read that Shelly's father died.

I knew the family quite well - they started in my Dallas Center in 1965.

I even baby-sat Clarise and Shelly - Flo worked for me in Boston.

Barney (Shelly's father) was a decent guy.

Alan
    The truth is what it is - not what you want it to be.

http://knowledgism.com/alan/default.asp

Silver Meritorious Patron Björkist's Avatar
    In a cluster of other thetans, electronically attached to MEST

I think she's in Botswana.
    "I don't know how anything is; I only know how it seems to me." - Robert Anton Wilson

"Taxation and drug prohibition are both coercive state interventions." - Thomas Szasz

"Can you imagine a world without countries or religions? It's the same message over and over. And it's positive." - John Lennon

Gold Meritorious Patron Kookaburra's Avatar

My surveillance told me that Shelly was recently (a week or two ago) seen at her father's funeral, accompanied by her sister and an RTC Rep watching over them.

I could optimistically assume she has been taking care of her father for the last two years and that is why she hasn't been seen around, but that'd be rather foolishly optimistic considering no other SO member is allowed to do any such thing.

Truth is not likely to be quite so simple. It is more likely this is the only time she has been out of wherever she is in the last two years.

V
    If she's under guard at her father's funeral, then she's not been preparing the Bulgravia estate. Neither has she been on compassionate leave. She's been held captive. Probably got her own private RPF out of sight of everyone. Trementina would be my best guess. It would be almost impossible to escape from there.

Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by Lulu Belle View Post
    Oh god. How creepy.

Yup. She's under 24 hour watch.

Probably has been for the last couple of years.
    I would agree with Lulu. It must have driven her mad to watch David make all the money and not be able to do a spa in Palm Springs, at least a shopping spree on Rodeo Drive and weekly pedicures. That would have driven me right over the edge too. I'll bet under watch she can't even shop on Ebay.

Crowley: "Magick is the Science of understanding oneself and one's conditions. It is the Art of applying that understanding in action."
    Hubbard: "MAGIC is a very precise study. Most people think of magic in terms of stage magicians or something of the sort. It's not. Magic is not. It is a method of producing effects by using for cause the supernatural. 5203C10.
    Hubbard: "If you want to get real tragic, forget it was just magic."

http://www.google.com/logos/2011/lespaul.html

Quote Originally Posted by theillusioness View Post
    I would agree with Lulu. It must have driven her mad to watch David make all the money and not be able to do a spa in Palm Springs, at least a shopping spree on Rodeo Drive and weekly pedicures. That would have driven me right over the edge too. I'll bet under watch she can't even shop on Ebay.
    Good to see you back Illusioness!!! (Or is it me blind...)

I think you had more freedom in the SO than Shelley ever had.

Gold Meritorious Patron

Thanks Bea!

Very cute picture!

Crowley: "Magick is the Science of understanding oneself and one's conditions. It is the Art of applying that understanding in action."
    Hubbard: "MAGIC is a very precise study. Most people think of magic in terms of stage magicians or something of the sort. It's not. Magic is not. It is a method of producing effects by using for cause the supernatural. 5203C10.
    Hubbard: "If you want to get real tragic, forget it was just magic."

http://www.google.com/logos/2011/lespaul.html

Silver Meritorious Patron Little Bear Victor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kookaburra View Post
    If she's under guard at her father's funeral, then she's not been preparing the Bulgravia estate. Neither has she been on compassionate leave. She's been held captive. Probably got her own private RPF out of sight of everyone. Trementina would be my best guess. It would be almost impossible to escape from there.
    You got it. The CST locations are indeed the most likely places she would be at, and doing her own "ethics handling."

My surveillance confirmed that she wasn't with her father the last two years, so that optimistic hope was short-lived.

Amazing what you can find out from where I am...

Hey, that reminds me -- I'm sure many of you have done this, but maybe some haven't -- Google Earth is a great way to visit the CST "secret" vault locations in 3D. Just in case you haven't, I recommend it. Although I prefer old Monty Python movies for entertainment, it is nevertheless pretty cool to fly in from space to the various CST crop circle locations when you have nothing better to do.

V
    Will that be cash, cheque or credit card?

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

You got it. The CST locations are indeed the most likely places she would be at, and doing her own "ethics handling."

My surveillance confirmed that she wasn't with her father the last two years, so that optimistic hope was short-lived.

Amazing what you can find out from where I am...

Hey, that reminds me -- I'm sure many of you have done this, but maybe some haven't -- Google Earth is a great way to visit the CST "secret" vault locations in 3D. Just in case you haven't, I recommend it. Although I prefer old Monty Python movies for entertainment, it is nevertheless pretty cool to fly in from space to the various CST crop circle locations when you have nothing better to do.

V
    Jeff Jacobsen (posts as cultxpt) has done actual physical visits to many of the 'vault' sites and has some local photography. (of razor wire and cameras)

Scientology must *hate* satellites!!

I suspect 'Int Base' is being closed down because of them. (and, of course, other factors, like Keith Henson)

Zinj

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast