Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Urgent!They are claiming its donations now =(

Exclamation Urgent!They are claiming its donations now =(

So i sent the letter out as provided in other threads with my personal info. Today i recieved a call from Bob at Flag saying hes contacting me in reguards to my return of donantions. You and i all know that's not what it is, clearly. But now i have a problem with how i debate this with him, to get my money back?

I would like to call him back today or tomarrow so if anyone can offer any quick help i would greately appriciate it!

UPDATE!: So i spoke with bob at flag and he says i need to go directly through the org where i have money on account. I dont know if this is true but i guess it makes sense, but i'm thinking hes just trying to give me a run around.
    Last edited by papurdawl; 12th October 2009 at 02:00 AM. Reason: updated

I'm not an expert, but I'd suggest getting a lawyer to help you with the matter.

Search the threads regarding getting money back. There are some good advices on here but you gotta find 'em.

If it's a substantial amount, yeah, get a lawyer.

Silver Meritorious Patron Blue Spirit's Avatar
    Milky Way, Sector 9, Sun 12, Teegeeack (Hell)

Default My Suggestions:

You only need a lawyer for refunds, not repayments of monies on account.
    To do that will delay it as it then routes first through "Legal".

As far as the comm back to Flag, it is only to get you to change your mind, and you should not engage them, unless it is someone from the Chaplain's Office and then simply say you want the Claims Verification Board's forms and will not do any routing form including the one they will send. Just bypass that with a letter stating that and that you will sign the release forms needed as a minimum. They will try to charge a few of 3%. I argued mine down to 1.5%, but it isn't probably worth the hassle.
    Until you get the papers into the C.V.B. nothing happens.
    Separate claims must go in for each org where you have money and all need to go about the same time so that the C.V.B. in Hollywood gets them together.
    Give them a reasonable deadline like 30 days.

Quote Originally Posted by papurdawl View Post
    So i sent the letter out as provided in other threads with my personal info. Today i recieved a call from Bob at Flag saying hes contacting me in reguards to my return of donantions. You and i all know that's not what it is, clearly. But now i have a problem with how i debate this with him, to get my money back?

I would like to call him back today or tomarrow so if anyone can offer any quick help i would greately appriciate it!
    The actual route to be free and return all of your true spiritual operating abilities is a total positiveness and the ability to forgive all (you too) for everything done and accept each being as you find them. In granting full beingness to yourself and others you will have ability to stop resisting the negative, which in turn assures that your full beautiful powers and abilities will bear fruit.
    ____
    "There is one coward on Earth and that is the coward that dare not know." >W.E.B. DuBois

Tell him in by mail/email, you want him to proceed with the repayment'refund. If he REALLY needed to mention something he would have done it already by email!!!!

But don't tell him you are WILLING to "discuss" things by email, or he'll take that as an invitation to derail you.

Just tell him to proceed forthwith.
    If there really is some info he needs - he will, as I've said, request that from you in an email.

Gold Meritorious Patron

I think the point here is that they are now starting to claim money given for services as a donation. Thus not having to give it back.

More foot bullets?

Quote Originally Posted by Iknowtoomuch View Post
    I think the point here is that they are now starting to claim money given for services as a donation. Thus not having to give it back.

More foot bullets?
    Really. What kind of religion has a refund policy?
    "Deception is the ethics of war." - John Singleton Mosby

Gold Meritorious Patron

Quote Originally Posted by Div6 View Post
    Really. What kind of religion has a refund policy?

Exactly. They are admitting that people pay for a service and that it's not just a donation.
    I wonder if we'll hear more of this.

Gold Meritorious Patron Kathy (ImOut)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by papurdawl View Post

UPDATE!: So i spoke with bob at flag and he says i need to go directly through the org where i have money on account. I dont know if this is true but i guess it makes sense, but i'm thinking hes just trying to give me a run around.
    Write letters to the Orgs in which you have money on account. I don't know who Bob (at Flag) is. Or if you have money on account at Flag. Hubby and I wrote letters to each an every Org we had money at. However, one person at WUS CLO made sure we got our money from all the various Orgs. (Sorry, I've heard that person is no longer on that post or something of that nature.)
    Nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, & never have regrets, because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.
    "There is no freedom like seeing myself as I am and not losing heart."~Elizabeth J. Canham from Dark Phoenix

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast