Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: The New Mk VIII Ultra E-Meter!!

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by bobo View Post
    Would be a future option for the independent field and the freezone.

btw. Are you Irish?

B.
    Genetically or nationally? Nationally, I'm an Ami, although I've spent a decade out of the country. Genetically I'm 3/4 Irish with the rest a mix of english/scotch and german.

Zinj

bobo

Quote Originally Posted by Zinjifar View Post
    Genetically or nationally? Nationally, I'm an Ami, although I've spent a decade out of the country. Genetically I'm 3/4 Irish with the rest a mix of english/scotch and german.

Zinj
    :D

Banned
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Zinjifar View Post

Zinj
    What's an Ami?

Silver Meritorious Sponsor

Quote Originally Posted by Alanzo View Post
    What's an Ami?
    Furriner name for americans (like 'yanks'), although it's usually european. As Asterix and Obelix say; 'Die spinnen, die Amis'

Zinj

Banned
    Blog Entries

I'm an Ami!

It means "friend" in French, doesn't it?

Trust the Psi Corps. Royal Prince Xenu's Avatar

Sorry, the visual design of the meter is ungainly. It looks like something submitted to and rejected from Star Trek. The Mark IV wooden box is leaps and bounds ahead in aesthetics.
    "During the chaos of the Eugenics Wars, cultists infiltrated NASA and substituted their own LRH Golden Discs for the official 'Sounds of Earth' records that were to be launched in the Voyager 6 mission. / Hilarity ensued." Gene Roddenberry

SIC GORGIAMUS ALLOS SUBJECTATOS NUNC

Gold Meritorious Patron

I like the way it looks. I want one already. Does anybody know about colors available? I'd like one in pink. Fat chance those int execs will ever put out a meter a woman would like to have.

Geeze Emma, seems that on this forum we are getting information faster than the public.

Thanks for the link.

Crowley: "Magick is the Science of understanding oneself and one's conditions. It is the Art of applying that understanding in action."
    Hubbard: "MAGIC is a very precise study. Most people think of magic in terms of stage magicians or something of the sort. It's not. Magic is not. It is a method of producing effects by using for cause the supernatural. 5203C10.
    Hubbard: "If you want to get real tragic, forget it was just magic."

http://www.google.com/logos/2011/lespaul.html

That thing looks totally distracting. I don't think I could audit with that. Unless I was in the Sea Org and was under threat of Comm Ev to use it or else... Then it would be the perfect thing with no flaws. I love it. Not a single thing could be done to improve it. Love it. Thank you LRH, thank you COB. Hip hip horray!!! Hip hip, horray!!!!!!!!!!! Standing ovation!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Bea Kiddo View Post
    That thing looks totally distracting. I don't think I could audit with that. Unless I was in the Sea Org and was under threat of Comm Ev to use it or else... Then it would be the perfect thing with no flaws. I love it. Not a single thing could be done to improve it. Love it. Thank you LRH, thank you COB. Hip hip horray!!! Hip hip, horray!!!!!!!!!!! Standing ovation!!!!!
    Beatrix! How come only two "Hip hip horray!!!"?
    I think it's time you got them off. Your "O/Ws", of course.

Regards, David.

True Ex-Scientologist programmer_guy's Avatar

And... as I keep e-nagging... if anyone gets (or has) the Mark VIII please take off the case cover and take a high-res pic of the innards. I'd like to see it.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast