Fine in "theory", but there's a bit more to it.
Given certain conditions , yes, but who am I or who is anyone to stipulate "conditions"?
NSW - It has a shitload of exes now.
Take it or leave it, but this is how I see it:
- I'm an "ex", and I don't want to be associated with protesters who slag off at religious beliefs.
- Nor do I want to be associated with those who "wrong target" staff members.
- I for one am not in it for the "laugh out louds".
- I appreciate what Anon has done for all of us and for those still "in", but I don't condone and/or agree with Anon's approach on several counts (with some, I do though).
- I am so thankful for Anon, but at the same time I am ashamed of the actions of some who come under the "Anon banner".
- I have my beliefs of what's "right" and "wrong" - I don't feel inclined to join with others and be seen to be party with others, who have different ideas to mine, and/or with others who would knock things which I wouldn't want to knock.
- I have an intense dislike for mob mentality......in or out of the CofS. Anything, everything, and/or anybody that plays the game of getting onto some bandwagon simply for the sake of it, or because it's kosher to do so, isn't something that's appealing to me.
- I care for many of those still "in". I get fucked off when people or protesters slag at them.
- I would want Anons and protesters to care more about what effect they would or could have on those still "in", rather than on how they may look on video or to others.......but I know that I'd be pushing shit up hill in that dept, so I'm not holding my breath on that one.
I would love to protest with people who are are of like mind to me. I don't wish to protest with people who are not.
I have no interest in protesting against "Scientology". Religious beliefs mean fuck nothing in my world - It's the human rights abuses and the atrocities within the CofS that I object to. It's the Scn con, the religious facade, and the trap that so many have fallen prey to, that I object to. That's what I would want to protest about. If there were others of like mind, who would stick to that, then I would join with them.........any day, any where.