Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: urgent, next course of action?? plz help!

  1. #1

    Default urgent, next course of action?? plz help!

    Therefore, I have sent a letters to my org., committee of ways and means, saint hill, etc. I received a call from the org where I was involved as a child. She insisted I needed to do a routing form and I responded to her stating that I would not be doing any routing forms. I would sign a release form and claim verification board form as minimum( which i did not know is the routing form). She said she would send me copies of everything I would need to sign but I would have to come in for it. Which I do not believe is true from what I have read from others on this subject. So I received the package today and w/ it is a “religious services enrollment application and agreement and general release” form which I signed when I was 10 according to the date, she took the liberty of highlighting number 9 which goes into detail about repayments to sum it up, it says the church has no duty to return any portion of religious donations received from me. Refunds may be attained through my strict compliance with those published policies from the claims verification board. I further acknowledge and agree that refund procedures require my direct participation to the exclusion of any third party, including attorneys.

    Well I know this will not hold up in court because I was a minor when I signed and under duress from my mother and the church that required I sign it. Nevertheless, where do I go from here…? I do not know my next course of action please help!

    She wants me to meet w/ her on Nov 6th. I appreciate all replies. Thank you!
    she provided the routing/claims verification board form and release waiver from Scientology.

    Sorry for any confusion i'm the united states, ca specifically. I noticed that others had forwarded letters to saint hill etc so that's what i did in addition.
    Last edited by papurdawl; 2nd November 2009 at 09:08 PM. Reason: additions updated

  2. #2
    Gold Meritorious Patron
    Join Date
    Jul 2008


    Welcome papural

    Take it to an commercial law attorney and send a copy to your MP and district attorney. Look for legal aid if needed

    Talk to him/her about coercion and undue influence

  3. #3
    Patron with Honors Daddio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Currently in East Anglia, UK, and moving to Virginia, US in January 2010

    Default Solicitor

    Papurdawl, since you mention Saint Hill in Sussex, do you have any good solicitors within easy reach? Sounds like dchoiceisalwaysrs has some good advice.
    "I kept six honest serving men. They taught me all I knew. Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who." - Rudyard Kipling

  4. #4
    My Own Boss smartone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009


    Papurdawl, go to the Citizen's Advice Bureau in East Grinstead. The service is free and they will advise you on your legal rights. Take any documents with you of course.

  5. #5
    Gold Meritorious Patron
    Join Date
    Jul 2008


    And since you are apparently in England here is the website for the

    Crown prosecutor/ advocate which is the same as a District attorney in the USA

  6. #6
    Crusader Wisened One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Wichita, Kansas, Toto!:)


    Got some good advice here so far, and btw!
    The night I escaped Staff:

    I get really tired of hearing about how the lower bridge has value. The lower bridge has the sole purpose of getting the PC to reach for more bridge. The fact that many people improved their circumstances as a result of a good intentioned auditor being interested and caring about his PC is not worth the long term and intended result of Scientology technology. GT

  7. #7


    i'm sorry for any confussion, i'm in the US ca. specifically, i noticed on other posts that they forwarded it to saint hill etc so thats what i did in addition to sending it to the org i went to growing up.

  8. #8
    Crusader ChuckNorrisCutsMyLawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Marcabian Institute of Psychiatry


    Quote Originally Posted by papurdawl View Post
    i'm sorry for any confussion, i'm in the US ca. specifically, i noticed on other posts that they forwarded it to saint hill etc so thats what i did in addition to sending it to the org i went to growing up.
    It is your money do not let them dictate the terms under which they give your money back to you, there are several good threads on this board regarding refunds , you might want to read through them to familiarize yourself with the cult's tactics
    Yes lurkers you are not alone, everyone thinks Scientology is creepy, it's not just you

  9. #9


    You may already know this.............

    COS uses two terms "refunds" and "repayments"
    They are two different things.
    One of them is giving back money that was paid in but never debited for a service.
    The other is money that was used, and is asked by the student or pc to be given back.

Similar Threads

  1. Call to Action
    By Emma in forum Chanology and Anonymous videos (Scientology-related)
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 24th February 2015, 01:13 AM
  2. What action did you get the most wins from?!
    By AOSHUKR6EW in forum Scientology Technology
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 4th April 2011, 11:18 AM
  3. Beyond Urgent
    By Reasonable in forum Evaluating and Criticising Scientology
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 12th February 2010, 03:39 PM
  4. Urgent!They are claiming its donations now =(
    By papurdawl in forum Leaving Scientology
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 13th October 2009, 05:39 AM
    By anon2487 in forum General Scientology Discussion
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 19th January 2009, 08:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts