Thread: Courses on account?

Default Courses on account?

So I already received a repayment of money that was left on my account at ASHO. I had always thought that I would go back and was just getting the repayment because I was not eligible for service. Now that I am never going back and have been looking at the other threads and my ASHO statement I realized that I have loads of money on account for courses I never received. Like pro metering, PTSP, TR's ext... Can I get this back now? I am realizing so much since deciding and realizing I was in a cult. So crazy. Thanks to everyone for the post and threads that are helping me get my life back.:D

Quote Originally Posted by freemefree View Post
    So I already received a repayment of money that was left on my account at ASHO. I had always thought that I would go back and was just getting the repayment because I was not eligible for service. Now that I am never going back and have been looking at the other threads and my ASHO statement I realized that I have loads of money on account for courses I never received. Like pro metering, PTSP, TR's ext... Can I get this back now? I am realizing so much since deciding and realizing I was in a cult. So crazy. Thanks to everyone for the post and threads that are helping me get my life back.:D
    Yeh, go for it. Get your money on account back. It's yours.

Patron with Honors Ex_SaintHill's Avatar

jup, go for it. I wish you all the best
    Life is for living, not for being a slave

Default How Do I Get Them to Transfer Funds

Hi There,

I've now had to resort to the threat of asking for a repayment of unused funds if the 2 different orgs do not acknowledge my comm. I do not really want a repayment. I want to give the monies to good people who believe in this stuff while still preserving my friendship with those inside.

But....if they don't do the transfer for these friends, then I want the money back as it's just sitting there.

Any advice?!! Thanks!

Gold Meritorious Patron thetanic's Avatar

Hire a lawyer. Seriously. One letter and they'll get all hivey and actually budget the money.

Default Thank You

Thanks for your advice.

I have a friend who's a lawyer and perhaps he'll do this as a freebie. I really don't want to pay for a lawyer since I'm not getting any monies for this, but losing them.

How corrupt can an organization be?!

Silver Meritorious Patron Blue Spirit's Avatar
    Milky Way, Sector 9, Sun 12, Teegeeack (Hell)

Default Rules

Quote Originally Posted by nosciento View Post
    Thanks for your advice.

I have a friend who's a lawyer and perhaps he'll do this as a freebie. I really don't want to pay for a lawyer since I'm not getting any monies for this, but losing them.

How corrupt can an organization be?!
    By policy they will only give it to a spouse.

Get the repayment and then find out about the Freezone in your area and help someone there.

When you find out the tech always worked in the Freezone, with some exceptions, you might want to use some yourself.

Regardless it wrong to leave it in the "Church" as someone else will likely be

psychologically abused with it. You can almost count on it.
    The actual route to be free and return all of your true spiritual operating abilities is a total positiveness and the ability to forgive all (you too) for everything done and accept each being as you find them. In granting full beingness to yourself and others you will have ability to stop resisting the negative, which in turn assures that your full beautiful powers and abilities will bear fruit.
    ____
    "There is one coward on Earth and that is the coward that dare not know." >W.E.B. DuBois

Gold Meritorious Patron thetanic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Spirit View Post
    Regardless it wrong to leave it in the "Church" as someone else will likely be psychologically abused with it. You can almost count on it.
    Agreed. Besides, they have a billion or so (supposedly) lying around. They don't need your money.

Gold Meritorious Patron Idle Morgue's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Courses on account?

Getting money back? Well, they are a criminal organization that specializes on THEY WIN at all costs. Did you get it back? I hope so - write to the attorney general's office of the state they are in - California. File complaints with the BBB. Write to your state senator and go to the media ... expose the crimes!