Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: IAS and Super Power claims have started

Where the white stars fairly blaze at midnight in the cold and frosty sky

Default IAS and Super Power claims have started

We have begun our claim against these two front groups and have agreed on payment arrangements with our attorneys. They are charging me a basic small fee to start as a % of the claim plus an ongoing minimum hourly rate and filing fees.

Should we win funds paid will be deductible from the very reasonable contingency fee.

There are already more than 20 of us going for this (if you are in that group please PM me to get confirmed that you are on board)

Ex Scientologists who want to claim their IAS and Super Power contributions back after learning the true nature of the modus operandi and use of 'fund raising' by the Cof$ are free to PM me to get their details lodged with our team of attorneys too.

If you know others who want to join in on this action but are not regulars at ESM please pass on the message, also feel free to cross post at Scio kids and WWP.

I will PM all those I know the actual details which I can't post here.

We have a very sound legal strategy that binds such fund raising and the fund raisers obligations to their public, which we contest the CofS is at odds with.
    Kevin Bloody Mackey

The Story of my Bridge to OT VII

"I'm not angry anymore, as more and more people rediscover their true selves through Scientology, together we WILL achieve a world without war, crime, and insanity." Rex Fowler, OTVII, before shooting his ex-partner three times in the head and then himself.

2. Thanks Smilla, Auditor's Toad says "thank you" for this post

Good news feral, every kick in the B**ls helps big time.
    Doom is Doom, Look, Dont listen
    Aaron Judge Ex SO, Ex Course Admin, Ex Security Guard AOSH ANZO

Silver Meritorious Patron Megalomaniac's Avatar
    U.S.A. (the Original Freedom Betrayed Cult)

Quote Originally Posted by Feral View Post
    please PM me to get confirmed that you are on board
    I just thought I heard someone calling to confirm me! Am I on board???

Hey Feral, I've been thinking a lot about this. I don't want all my money back. I just want the part they lied to me about. All the fluffy happy stuff like Way to Happiness PSAs are ok with me. All the money spent on the Lisa McPherson cases (and there were more than 2 or 3 court cases ) was taken from me under false pretenses and they should pay me back.

Also, it seems to me that even if only 20 people are in your suit, it will set a precedent for others in the future. So, if I ever want to do this now or in the future, I should consider supporting you.

Can you say if this will be done in Australian courts or the U.S., or both? Or is that still secret?
    It will come to an end. My argument is, it does not have to end badly. -- Ron Paul

Gold Meritorious Patron Kathy (ImOut)'s Avatar

Kevin,

My hubby will probably be contacting you. I have know idea what name he uses here. But I told him to let you know he's my hubby.

Good on you!!!
    Nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, & never have regrets, because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.
    "There is no freedom like seeing myself as I am and not losing heart."~Elizabeth J. Canham from Dark Phoenix

Patron with Honors

Set up a 'donation box' and please allow PayPal.

Then you'll be getting my donation to your cause and a whole lot more from your supporters around the world.

Good luck! We're rooting for you!

Where the white stars fairly blaze at midnight in the cold and frosty sky

Quote Originally Posted by Megalomaniac View Post
    I just thought I heard someone calling to confirm me! Am I on board???

Hey Feral, I've been thinking a lot about this. I don't want all my money back. I just want the part they lied to me about. All the fluffy happy stuff like Way to Happiness PSAs are ok with me. All the money spent on the Lisa McPherson cases (and there were more than 2 or 3 court cases ) was taken from me under false pretenses and they should pay me back.

Also, it seems to me that even if only 20 people are in your suit, it will set a precedent for others in the future. So, if I ever want to do this now or in the future, I should consider supporting you.

Can you say if this will be done in Australian courts or the U.S., or both? Or is that still secret?
    The case is being filed in California.

So PM me with the amount you wish to claim and I'll give you the lowdown.
    Kevin Bloody Mackey

The Story of my Bridge to OT VII

"I'm not angry anymore, as more and more people rediscover their true selves through Scientology, together we WILL achieve a world without war, crime, and insanity." Rex Fowler, OTVII, before shooting his ex-partner three times in the head and then himself.

Patron with Honors

Just PMed you Kev. Rae

Silver Meritorious Patron Cherished's Avatar

Kevin Bloody Mackey you are a legend.

Wonderful news indeed!!!

Over the past 2 yrs, I have researched the IAS and it's entities in different states and countries, it's IRS exempt status and the recent California Registry of Charities status investigation by the state. If your lawyer needs any of that kind of information, I can forward it to you. Just let me know.

Mary McConnell

"He who allows oppression shares the crime." ~Desiderius Erasmus
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

Silver Meritorious Patron Cherished's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AnonyMary View Post
    Wonderful news indeed!!!

Over the past 2 yrs, I have researched the IAS and it's entities in different states and countries, it's IRS exempt status and the recent California Registry of Charities status investigation by the state. If your lawyer needs any of that kind of information, I can forward it to you. Just let me know.

Mary McConnell

"He who allows oppression shares the crime." ~Desiderius Erasmus
    Mary, do post the info publicly too please. I know wwp would love to have it.

Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast