Straight up, I am not Aaron Saxton's keeper anymore than he is mine. He is his own man, and is setting his own direction. Chances are that he may not like this post of mine, but like Aaron, I also do what I want to do or what I think should be done, a lot of the time.
- It has been suggested that Aaron is angry. Well of course he is bloody angry! He is angry at fellows from the past, he is angry at what the CofS is getting away with, and who is anybody to judge that he is not MOST angry at himself?
- It has been suggested that Aaron needs to find love in his heart for the victims of his actions. WTF? Who is anyone to judge that he has not, and why would they make that judgement? WTF do you think has been driving him to do what he is doing? I'll tell you......it's the love in his heart!
- It has been suggested that he goes find his victims and see what would be needed to make up the damage to them personally. WTF? What on earth do you think Aaron is doing now? How exactly do you suggest that he makes up that damage?
- It has been suggested that Aaron needs to sort himself out...Well who the bloody hell doesn't need to do that, and how exactly would you suggest that it be done? For someone in Aaron's position, what better way is there to sort through this stuff, than by getting out there big time to do everything and anything possible in an effort to right the wrongs, just like he is doing?
- It has been suggested that Aaron has not put himself at risk, by coming out the way he has........Well, that's just ignorance!
Other things have been suggested, but I don't feel inclined to repeat them.
This "game" many of us are playing, is not about what was done to us, nor about feeling sorry for ourselves, nor about wanting retribution for Betty Sue who lives in Timbucktoo! It's about exposing the CofS and Scientology for what it is, and preventing people from being harmed in the future. A few maybe need to get their head out of their ass on this one, stop being selfish, and look at the bigger picture.
While I don't agree with every action Aaron has taken in the last month or so, he has been moving mountains with what he has been doing. He is giving his life to this, and at a huge personal cost. He is hurting, but he is putting that hurt aside to do everything and anything he can to make things right.
Because of his history, is he damned forever? Should he just crawl into a hole and be sorry, and propitiate, and beat himself up constantly? Or would it be better that he actually DO something about it? For those few who want to judge him on his recent actions, what should he be doing if not what he is doing?
To me, what he is doing now is admirable and he has more weight on his shoulders right now than anyone I know, because of what he is doing. And for the record, what you may see on the net is only a small part of what he has been up to these last few months.
How dare anyone try and stick the knife into him, at this time, for what he has done in the past. Yes, Aaron has adversely affected many lives. By his own admission he was an evil prick to many. However, what he is doing now is everything he can do, to blow the lid off the CofS, and for that he should be supported.......not have salt put into his wounds.
To those who choose to be "upset" with Aaron, over what he has done in the past, I'd suggest you go be "upset" somewhere else - Right now, it's not relevant, and it certainly doesn't assist our current endeavour!