Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My breif story

Default My breif story

Hey Guys,

My name is Allan Averay-Jones, i am 21 years old and the Cousin of Fiona Peachy and nephew of Jame & Liz. I share quite alot of personal details in this story and trust noone will judge. My experience with Scientology is not expansive i have completed several couses in both the Canberra and at AOSH ANZO. Originally i simply completed a Communications course to assit me in my job working for my Aunty at a Cd store in the Canberra Org.

A few years later i went to visit my other cousin at AOSH ANZO just to check on her because i was feeling a bit apprehensive about her being so young and living and working for COS. Before i knew it i had been forced to watch the Sea Org recruitment movie about 10 times and before i knew it caved and signed my life away.

I was then that after noon driven from sydney to my apartment in newcastle (about a 2.5hr drive) by my handler and made to pack my belongs and leave with him (much to the devestation of my friends who i was living with) I was then placed on a project prepare and completed a further number of couses (not before being coached on how to call my mum and convince her to pay for said courses) eventually about 2 months later going though my E-metering it became evident that i was a homosexual (something my family did not know at the time) despite having a new born daughter.

Instantly i was sent down to eithics and banned from seeing my cousin any further. I was left in eithics for a week and then body routed to the Sydney City Org being told we had to handle the situation before i could become a working member of the Sea Org.

About a week after arriving at the Sydney City Org, i was being taught how to administer a "Free Personality Test", i was approached by who i now believe was the special affiars officer who told me that one of my friends had reported me as being kidnapped by the church. I was told to call the police instantly and tell them i was safe and well and here of my own violition. I was then told to contact this friend and "Dissconnect". That night i was also told that it was required that i "Dissconnect" with the mother of my new born daughter because quote "You need to dedicate yourself to this, you dont have time for Surpressive Person like a woman who would have a child of a homo"

I was staying in glebe with a number of Scientologists who were very dedicated and spent as much of their free time avaliable trying to assist in the brainwashing process feeding me full of Scientology information.

As soon as this happend i became weary of COS but decided to try and stay close to my cousin. Eventually i had to just walk away, i had managed to stay in contact with the mother of my daughter she came to sydney one day and i just left everything. A hand sketched picture of my mother and me form when i was a small child, a $5000 Mason Gutair, all my clothes except the ones on my back and all my other possessions.

I hoped and prayed my cousin and family would one day come out the other side of Scientology. Fortunatly most of them have and i am so happy for them. I just want to see Fiona Peachy back with her family who love her dearly. I miss you Fiona please come home....

Gold Meritorious Patron Kathy (ImOut)'s Avatar

WOW!!

Bummer on the guitar, dude. But, it can all be replaced with time. But the sentimental value can not, and that's the tough part. Maybe, just maybe, someone is holding on for those special items and you can maybe get them back.

Welcome to the board.
    Nothing lasts forever, so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off, avoid the bullshit, take chances, & never have regrets, because at one point, everything you did was exactly what you wanted.
    "There is no freedom like seeing myself as I am and not losing heart."~Elizabeth J. Canham from Dark Phoenix

to ESMB, Allan.

WOW what an experience you had in a short amount of time, boy did they get you quick, huh? (The SO).

That really sucks on you having to leave your guitar, etc. We also left behind most of our sentimental possessions when we blew staff. I also miss them and doubt I can ever get them back again, (one thing was my childhood antique oak trundle bed)

More importantly tho, YOU are away from there, ya know?

And I hope you are reunited with Fiona soon!

Michelle
    The night I escaped Staff:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost....2&postcount=33

I get really tired of hearing about how the lower bridge has value. The lower bridge has the sole purpose of getting the PC to reach for more bridge. The fact that many people improved their circumstances as a result of a good intentioned auditor being interested and caring about his PC is not worth the long term and intended result of Scientology technology. GT

Quote Originally Posted by imnotafraidanymore View Post
    Hey Guys,

My name is Allan Averay-Jones, i am 21 years old and the Cousin of Fiona Peachy and nephew of Jame & Liz. I share quite alot of personal details in this story and trust noone will judge. My experience with Scientology is not expansive i have completed several couses in both the Canberra and at AOSH ANZO. Originally i simply completed a Communications course to assit me in my job working for my Aunty at a Cd store in the Canberra Org.

A few years later i went to visit my other cousin at AOSH ANZO just to check on her because i was feeling a bit apprehensive about her being so young and living and working for COS. Before i knew it i had been forced to watch the Sea Org recruitment movie about 10 times and before i knew it caved and signed my life away.

I was then that after noon driven from sydney to my apartment in newcastle (about a 2.5hr drive) by my handler and made to pack my belongs and leave with him (much to the devestation of my friends who i was living with) I was then placed on a project prepare and completed a further number of couses (not before being coached on how to call my mum and convince her to pay for said courses) eventually about 2 months later going though my E-metering it became evident that i was a homosexual (something my family did not know at the time) despite having a new born daughter.

Instantly i was sent down to eithics and banned from seeing my cousin any further. I was left in eithics for a week and then body routed to the Sydney City Org being told we had to handle the situation before i could become a working member of the Sea Org.

About a week after arriving at the Sydney City Org, i was being taught how to administer a "Free Personality Test", i was approached by who i now believe was the special affiars officer who told me that one of my friends had reported me as being kidnapped by the church. I was told to call the police instantly and tell them i was safe and well and here of my own violition. I was then told to contact this friend and "Dissconnect". That night i was also told that it was required that i "Dissconnect" with the mother of my new born daughter because quote "You need to dedicate yourself to this, you dont have time for Surpressive Person like a woman who would have a child of a homo"

I was staying in glebe with a number of Scientologists who were very dedicated and spent as much of their free time avaliable trying to assist in the brainwashing process feeding me full of Scientology information.

As soon as this happend i became weary of COS but decided to try and stay close to my cousin. Eventually i had to just walk away, i had managed to stay in contact with the mother of my daughter she came to sydney one day and i just left everything. A hand sketched picture of my mother and me form when i was a small child, a $5000 Mason Gutair, all my clothes except the ones on my back and all my other possessions.

I hoped and prayed my cousin and family would one day come out the other side of Scientology. Fortunatly most of them have and i am so happy for them. I just want to see Fiona Peachy back with her family who love her dearly. I miss you Fiona please come home....
    Just.........Wow.

Thanks for posting. How is your daughter doing?
    "Deception is the ethics of war." - John Singleton Mosby

Quote Originally Posted by Div6 View Post
    Just.........Wow.

Thanks for posting. How is your daughter doing?
    I didnt think my story was that special just a run of the mill story... My daughter is fantastic and such a beautiful person already not long celebrated her 2nd bithday...

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the story man! Welcome to the board.
    By the power of grayskull! I have the power!

Whatīs going on in my life right now: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8Nc8RCLy1s

If you canīt argue with them, have a laugh with them.
    If you canīt laugh with them, laugh at them.
    If you canīt laugh at them, sit in a corner and cry.

I didnt think my story was that special just a run of the mill story... My daughter is fantastic and such a beautiful person already not long celebrated her 2nd bithday...

Wow!

Your story is really important. You experienced many of the things which are human rights violation, as sexual discrimination and disconnection inforced.

Did you send a letter with your experience to Senator Xenophon? If not I strongly suggest you do that.

Thanks for sharing your story, it took some courage!
    I wish you the best!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by ElenaP View Post
    Wow!

Your story is really important. You experienced many of the things which are human rights violation, as sexual discrimination and disconnection inforced.

Did you send a letter with your experience to Senator Xenophon? If not I strongly suggest you do that.

Thanks for sharing your story, it took some courage!
    I wish you the best!
    I have just sent my letter of to the Senator. I just want to make one thing clear. Im not afriad of them anymore. If i have to i will take them on face to face... Cant wait for the 19th... and i dont need a mask hope thats ok.... Quite happy to speak in regards to fiona's situation aswell.....

Gold Meritorious Patron AngeloV's Avatar

Welcome INAA. I'm happy you have reunited with your daughter. That's just great!

And just a general comment: You know, I read the stories of new posters here every week and yours just hit a chord. You quoted someone saying "You need to dedicate yourself to this, you dont have time for Suppressive Person like a woman who would have a child of a homo". This just really bugs the crap out of me. They lie, lie, lie about the church's position on homosexuality. Scio should just come out and say it is against it and quit messing with gays, period.

Sorry for the rant. Glad you are here.
    A.V.
    Ex-Sea Org
    "That's what it's all about...credit cards to total freedom!" -- Sparrow
    Scientology is a vacation from reality gone terribly wrong.
    Before you speak - listen
    Before you spend - earn
    Before you write - think
    Before you die - live

Quote Originally Posted by AngeloV View Post
    Welcome INAA. I'm happy you have reunited with your daughter. That's just great!

And just a general comment: You know, I read the stories of new posters here every week and yours just hit a chord. You quoted someone saying "You need to dedicate yourself to this, you dont have time for Suppressive Person like a woman who would have a child of a homo". This just really bugs the crap out of me. They lie, lie, lie about the church's position on homosexuality. Scio should just come out and say it is against it and quit messing with gays, period.

Sorry for the rant. Glad you are here.
    I think the reason they dont say they are against it is they honestly believed they could cure me lol.....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast