Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Freedom day from SO

Not Sea Org Qualified Mest Lover's Avatar

Default Freedom day from the SO (CLO EUS)

I thank God every year on my freedom day from the Sea Org!
    My life has become worth something since I left that anti-social organization. My freedom day was paid for with my own selfcreated humiliation, degredation, sinking IQ stats and knowledge gained to make them realize that they needed to rid themselves of me before they fell into a lower condition themselves.

It took me over 2 years to accomplish this and I thank you God for showing me the final path out the door and saving me that day from what would have become a profitless, un-fulfilling, non-productive future spent making others do the same. EX-SO now for a completely appreciated 18+ years! Thank you God for helping me un-remember the people that sucked in the SO and remember the ones that (ok, maybe 3) that I actually enjoyed talking to.
    Last edited by Mest Lover; 13th March 2011 at 07:54 PM.

2. Thanks Ho Tai says "thank you" for this post
    East of the Earth, South of the Sun, West of the Wind, North of the Night

Mest Lover!

I was never in the SO, but I can imagine how good freedom from that kind of a life must feel.

Glad you joined the board, and hope to see more postings from you.
    "If thou be powerful make thyself to be honored for knowledge and for gentleness. ... Beware of interruption, and of answering words with heat; put it from thee; control thyself."

-- Ptah-hotep, Egypt, 2880 B.C.

I am afraid to post my story. I am aware they know who I am. The level I was on makes me know this. I am aware they will destroy me should I stick my head out of my shell. However, a 5 liter mini-keg of Heineken and Freedom day on the horizon somewhat made me do a search tonight. I found this board and here I doth be.

My life was great before I joined the SO, my life absolutely, completely, tanked shortly after the EPF and I spent the time making their lives easier, which wasn't my post, and all I got was hell for it. I talked briefly about 10 years ago with someone, put out my entire story to him and then put my gag back on. Maybe its a 10 year cycle I go through.

Since my Freedom day my life has done nothing but improve. My spirituality has focused, and all I can thank SCN for is helping me realize they are not the path to spiritual freedom and will do nothing but destroy you, and anyone associated with it, to further their agenda - Common fucking sense! Sorry, sometimes EX SO members just get mad.

Egads, the stuff I saw, the stuff they expected me to fix was completely unreal. Never before entering and since leaving had I been subjected to their un-realistic view of a world or state of being. I got a story that is unbelievable, which is probably why it is best unsaid.

If you are in the SO and want out, it is possible, YOU have to make it happen! Just do it! Listen to your internal voice, it is getting louder for a reason. Start today! God will help, trust in God. Your Freedom day is at stake and awaiting you.
    Last edited by Mest Lover; 20th December 2009 at 09:42 AM.

Currently in East Anglia, UK, and moving to Virginia, US in January 2010

, Mest Lover

Nice to have you here, and please tell your story when you feel its right!

Alan
    "I kept six honest serving men. They taught me all I knew. Their names are What and Why and When and How and Where and Who." - Rudyard Kipling

Silver Meritorious Patron Cherished's Avatar

MEST Lover, I thank God for your salvation from the CoS.

You don't have to tell us your story, as you know. That's part of being free. No sec checks here. Yet, we will lap up whatever you do decide to share with us and, my hunch is, no matter how crazy it sounds, there will be someone out there who can confirm your story.

Welcome aboard.

Gold Meritorious Patron Kookaburra's Avatar

Mest Lover.

I think you will find that the fear of speaking out has largely gone. There are thousands of exes speaking very loudly and frankly about their experiences, the press is gobbling it up, and OSA is a laughing stock of wannabe sekrit agents who can't ever get it right no matter what they try. It's a real welcome change from a few years ago.

Now we need to make Freedom from the Sea Org a reality for everyone!
    http://www.exseaorg.com

"L Ron Hubbard proves that one sure-fire way to "smash your name into history"... is to crash and burn spectacularly." quote by Freeminds.

Welcome Mest Lover, you have me intrigued.....dish the dirt. Get a case of Heinekin if you need to.

Dont worry about OSA, but just tell us the juicy stuff you feel comfortable with.

We want to know what's going on now, are they really worried about the damage people like us can do to their otherwise perfect public image?

Any news about the little shaved Ewok in charge?

Aunty La La

I have had no contact with anyone since I left nearly 20 years ago. Sporadically during that time I have done searches, for whatever reason, to see if anything interesting is happening. Last time I did that was about 10 years ago. Other than that, I have had nothing to do with SCN except my Freedom day ritual.

I can tell you something funny though I suppose. I had access to my ethics folder due to the post I had. I used to regularly go through it. Ahah, you say, to remove the bad stuff right? NO, I used to pull all the bad stuff to the front of the folder, push all the commendations and good stuff to the back. The better the report, the farther back I would stick it.

I also knew how the tests were scored so I could tailor my declining aptitude and IQ stats to meet the purpose of my eventual freedom and to make sure they never promoted me out of the rotten post they had me on which totally did not take advantage of the skills and talents I did have, but pretty much gave me access to anything I needed towards my goal of freedom. The other funny part is I used those skills and talents to make their time more efficient then they ever knew. I got no credit for it, but got yelled at most of the time for being off post.
    Last edited by Mest Lover; 20th December 2009 at 09:36 AM.

Silver Meritorious Patron Cherished's Avatar

So, Mest Lover, does that mean you aren't aware that Marty Rathbun and Mike Rinder are out and speaking to the press?

http://truthrundown.org

Gold Meritorious Patron AngeloV's Avatar

Welcome to the board friend. There are many ex-SOs here including myself so we know from whence you speak. Scio does not care about you or what you say here. Unless you have someone you love still in scio, it is probably safe to tell your story so long as you don't reveal your name/location. If you've been out 20 years, there aren't that many people you knew still in.

Glad you are out of the crazy organization.
    A.V.
    Ex-Sea Org
    "That's what it's all about...credit cards to total freedom!" -- Sparrow
    Scientology is a vacation from reality gone terribly wrong.
    Before you speak - listen
    Before you spend - earn
    Before you write - think
    Before you die - live

12. LOL! nyunknown laughed at this post
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast