Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My oublic announcement

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Izhar View Post
    This fact hit me a few days ago when I read the data on the site http://www.friendsoflrh.org/. When I read all the things I observed throughout the years, and the LRH quotes that demonstrate clearly that the actions of DM are suppressive and contrary to LRH intention.

For me this site ( http://www.friendsoflrh.org ) clearly give all what is necessary to complete the first 5 steps of the Doubt formula.
    Welcome to ESMB, Izhar. You should have a great time here.

I am quoting the above because there has been very recent discussion here about the value (or not) of that site.

Paul
    Stress-release sessions free of charge available 24/7 from PaulsRobot3, exactly personalized. E.g., address "My abusive Uncle David." Download to your own computer or use online. No cost to you at all. One zip file contains the whole lot: 7612 files, 327 MB, 29 session modules, HTML web pages and mp3s only, no javascript, no executable programs. Mostly non-Scn. Download the latest zip file here: http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2014-03-09.zip.

Great write up.
    I realized I had to do it too, and resign in writing.

THANK YOU for the warm welcome. Actually I am a bit overwhelmed as I did not think I would get such a warm welcome.
    The different opinions and reactions demonstrate to me that there is freedom of speech here and reminds me of my first days in Scientology when we used to TALK between us and doing things together.
    Those were the days of the Mission in Tel Aviv, where there were about 60 to 80 students doing the comm course.
    The enthusiasm was such that the whole place was shinning.
    The comm course took about 3 - 6 months to complete, and the results were shining.
    When I enrolled to the HQS after that we had about 20 students there (hey... I am talken about Tel Aviv mission ... back in 1980.
    The course would start at 7 PM and if you came around 6:30 chances were you would not have a seat to do the course !!!
    That is how it should be !!
    To get audited by Hanna Shefi, the mission holder was a prize! you were not regged for auditing because she would interview the people that wanted to get audited and choose who to audit next ! there was a waiting list!!!!!
    Ten of course the S.O. took it over form her and turned it into an ORG, which of course finished with the atmosphere and the huge public.
    Well,,, as you can see I am longing to those days, cause we felt OTs when doing the comm course ! and the tone was real high!
    For a better future and let us get these results back.

PS, if anyone out there that I know please write to me? would love to say hello

Izhar,

Welcome and congratulations!

I remember reading and commenting on your W.I.S.E. Arbitration statement here:
    http://groups.google.com/group/alt.r...lnk=raot&fwc=1

I'm sorry you were put through the ringer, so to speak. Thank you for speaking up again!!

Mary McConnell
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Internet Resources on Scientology for newcomers
    Narconon Reviews Get the facts about Narconon.
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    Ex-Sea Org Helpline "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

Welcome, welcome, my friend. I disagree with you on just about everything concerning LRH, but that's okay because this is a place where people can disagree with each other without getting all angry.

Welcome, and please enjoy your stay :D

to ESMB and OUT, Izhar!
    The night I escaped Staff:
    http://www.forum.exscn.net/showpost....2&postcount=33

I get really tired of hearing about how the lower bridge has value. The lower bridge has the sole purpose of getting the PC to reach for more bridge. The fact that many people improved their circumstances as a result of a good intentioned auditor being interested and caring about his PC is not worth the long term and intended result of Scientology technology. GT

Yea ! I remember that Kangaroo court ha ha ha...
    well.. it is so funny looking back now and having no charge at all
    a bad engram that was run out !
    I had with me like about zillion gazillion pages of KRs and entheta to last for 50 thetan several lifetimes
    and the funny part is that I paid lots of my money per the arbitration results when I did the A to E. - but was never paid back the money the arbitration ruled I should get from the ones I paid to. Justice according to DM.

ooooooooooooooo.. and O forgot the most important data:
    uot of more then 60 franchises before WISE mis"handling" illegal Kangaroo court, there left only 2 Swiss ones in operations, who, although I was SP declared, continued paying the due legal royalties to my bank account for years ! They were ethical and they are the only ones that survived ! isn't that wonderful? Ethics works!

Blog Entries

Welcome
    "Your Freezone stinks."

-
    Steve Hall

"It is true that the term FZ includes many varients of Scn, and some may be inadequate. Or even wrong headed."

- Terril Park

Silver Meritorious Patron AngeloV's Avatar

Default Welcome

Welcome, Izhar! Glad you are out.

You said: "I will continue to suffer on up through the conditions, and I hope I can help many of my friends to confront the truth and again live a life of integrity and happiness."

May I tell you something? You don't need to suffer any conditions because you have done nothing wrong. You are happy...that means something. Who needs to do conditions when you are happy? Happiness means you are in an upper condition, not a lower one.

Just something to think about.

Peace.
    A.V.
    Ex-Sea Org
    "That's what it's all about...credit cards to total freedom!" -- Sparrow
    Before you speak - listen
    Before you spend - earn
    Before you write - think
    Before you die - live

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast