Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Calif Labor Cases against organized scientology - new filings July 2010

Patron with Honors Lovinglife625's Avatar

Default Calif Labor Cases against organized scientology - new filings July 2010

As can be seen on Marty's Rathbun's blog, Marty has written a declaration in support of the cases Claire and Marc Headly have against organized scientology:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/

I am very glad that Marty wrote this declaration.

It was filed this week in Claire's and Marc's cases against organized scientology.

More specifically it was filed in support of Claire's and Marc's opposition to organized scientology's attempts to get the cases thrown out.

As is obvious to anyone following closely, organized scientology is trying to get the cases thrown out using lies upon lies.

I very much appreciate it that Marty stepped up to give this declaration, as I believe it will be helpful in ensuring that organized scientology does not get away with their abuses and constant lies to cover them up.

Here is a link to another declaration just filed in that case as well that I believe is especially important in helping to ensure the cases are not thrown out unjustly:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/34302522/Levine-Declaration-3

It is a declaration of Robert Levine PH.D., a professor of psychology at California State University with particular qualifications on the subject of persuasion and mind control. He is a published and peer reviewed author on the subject(s).

I do believe that Professor Levine does a heck of a job breaking down part of Sea Org life at the Int Base in the context of the above. This includes how such members are motivated by fear and are manipulated and socialized by organized scientology.

It's a heck of a read.

It is my hope and opinion that these cases are going to survive all such motions to dismiss and that there will be much more out as they progress towards trial.

Much, much more is to come. But in the meantime enjoy the above.
    "Oh make no mistake. It's not revenge he is after, it's a reckoning". - Doc Holiday

My blogs:

My Ten Favorite Things:
    http://larrybren-myfavoritethings.blogspot.com/

Speaking Out About Organized Scientology:
    http://larrybren.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinglife625 View Post
    As can be seen on Marty's Rathbun's blog, Marty has written a declaration in support of the cases Claire and Marc Headly have against organized scientology:

http://markrathbun.wordpress.com/

I am very glad that Marty wrote this declaration.

It was filed this week in Claire's and Marc's cases against organized scientology.

More specifically it was filed in support of Claire's and Marc's opposition to organized scientology's attempts to get the cases thrown out.

As is obvious to anyone following closely, organized scientology is trying to get the cases thrown out using lies upon lies.

I very much appreciate it that Marty stepped up to give this declaration, as I believe it will be helpful in ensuring that organized scientology does not get away with their abuses and constant lies to cover them up.

Here is a link to another declaration just filed in that case as well that I believe is especially important in helping to ensure the cases are not thrown out unjustly:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/34302522/Levine-Declaration-3

It is a declaration of Robert Levine PH.D., a professor of psychology at California State University with particular qualifications on the subject of persuasion and mind control. He is a published and peer reviewed author on the subject(s).

I do believe that Professor Levine does a heck of a job breaking down part of Sea Org life at the Int Base in the context of the above. This includes how such members are motivated by fear and are manipulated and socialized by organized scientology.

It's a heck of a read.

It is my hope and opinion that these cases are going to survive all such motions to dismiss and that there will be much more out as they progress towards trial.

Much, much more is to come. But in the meantime enjoy the above.
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    My blogs include:
    Formerly Fooled and Finally Free From The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology

Ex-Sea Org Helpline
    "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

Patron with Honors

Thanks for posting this.

It's good to know that there are people who will stand up, and call out the cult on its' atrocities. It emboldens the rest of us. Your contributions are priceless.

Good luck to you Marc, Claire, and Marty.

T&H

Thanks for posting. That declaration of Dr. Levine's will gbe good reading.

I guess I better give credit where credit is due - so well done Marty.

Marty certainly spilled the rice and beans there!
    http://markrathbun.files.wordpress.c...n-claire-3.pdf
    Dave Gibbons - Sydney, Australia.
    Scientologist: 1974 - 2008
    Ex-scientologist: 2008 - 2014
    Human Being: 2014 -
    I don't believe everything I read on the Internet.
    I do believe everything I write.

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Panda Termint View Post
    Marty certainly spilled the rice and beans there!
    http://markrathbun.files.wordpress.c...n-claire-3.pdf
    Indeed he did. It's quite a read. There will be repercussions. The media will love it.

And we will love the media.

Paul
    Stress-release sessions free of charge available 24/7 from PaulsRobot3, exactly personalized. E.g., address "My abusive Uncle David." Download to your own computer or use online. No cost to you at all. One zip file contains the whole lot: 7612 files, 327 MB, 29 session modules, HTML web pages and mp3s only, no javascript, no executable programs. Mostly non-Scn. Download the latest zip file here: http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2014-03-09.zip.

SheeeeeeeiT!!

No one saying anything much about this.
    What do you's think of it?

Squirrel Extraordinaire Dulloldfart's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by degraded being View Post
    SheeeeeeeiT!!

No one saying anything much about this.
    What do you's think of it?
    On Marty's write-up, I don't know if there's a whole lot there that is really new to many of us, apart from a few minor details.

On Levine's one, I couldn't access it on Scribd, so can't comment, other than to say web the damn file somewhere simple instead of behind some cute interface. EDIT: I webbed it. See post #11.

Paul
    Last edited by Dulloldfart; 14th July 2010 at 02:53 PM.
    Stress-release sessions free of charge available 24/7 from PaulsRobot3, exactly personalized. E.g., address "My abusive Uncle David." Download to your own computer or use online. No cost to you at all. One zip file contains the whole lot: 7612 files, 327 MB, 29 session modules, HTML web pages and mp3s only, no javascript, no executable programs. Mostly non-Scn. Download the latest zip file here: http://paulsrobot.com/zips/PaulsRobo...2014-03-09.zip.

I've had trouble with that sribd thing too, takes years for the page to download.

Marty's guts-spilling does seem to go further in terms of how much he drops himself in it...a bit...deeper...than before. He also seems to present a much more comprehensive overall view of how top scientology management functions, with more details, so its no longer a single item topic like "DM beats his staff".

Don't know how it would read to lawyers in court, or to others, such as politicians running enquiries into tax exemption and many others. You mentioned something about the media. I would also think it might make the media want to get more in touch with Marty and other ex management. Hope they do.

Just finished reading Levine’s declaration – it is one hell of a read.

While most us knew about the pressures and how they worked, it is great to see them formalised like this and have names given to them. I had not read any of Claire’s depositions before, but even the short excerpt here are moving and dripping with honesty.

Won’t DM hate this – a professor of psychology pointing the finger at them. And who are the CoS going to call to rebut this document? A psychiatrist or psychologist or maybe another authority on the human mind.

“your honour, the defence would like to call to the stand Thomas Cruise Mapother IV....”

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast