Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: UK's Scientology's Tax Evasion and Money Laundering

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dulloldfart View Post
    "Subscribed to." Right. I bet they don't even know they are members of COSRECI.

Assuming they still are members. They could have been kicked out within a year. I bet none of them pay membership fees to COSRECI.

-----

OK, OK. We all know they don't follow this charter, in ways small and large. The big question is, can we do anything about it?

Paul
    Oooooo! You are pissed off at them!

But on a serious note, I'd say you are right. Very, very, very few in the "church" would know this operation of COSRECI and the member orgs they work in or get services from exists. All they see is "God" controlling things from "Int" or "upper management."

That's the majesty of this caper.

AS to payments . . . no comment on that at this moment but you have earlier noted that monies went directly into the COSRECI account in the UK . . . in any event, this is the type of thing we'd like the Ozzie Senate inquiry to get into and expose truth on.

And as to what to do about it all. . . . . make what info guys like you, Mate, SallyDannse, I and others have available to those with the power to investigate and prosecute

Rog
    Life is supposed to be enjoyed, Mate!

"Twenty years of work has been put into this performance." Cadel Evans on winning the Tour de France.
    I'm with you on that, mate. Mine's taken me fifty-plus.

Hi Lucretia.

Thank you so much, for the information. It is disappointing that Bill Wilson, Peg Naulty and Ron Parfitt have passed on, but that still leaves us with three other names.

Judy Tampion, who I believe was seen in a Sydney CofS, a couple of years ago. I will be following this one up.

Also there are the two U.S. Residents/Citizens from US Court records in 1987, John Fox (COSRECI Spokesman) and Sheila Chaleff (COSRECI Managing Director). Fox and/or Chaleff held their positions in the Miscavige era, and if they knew what was going on, they could provide some very revealing information.

Regards, David.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucretia View Post
    Bill (Wilson), Peg (Naulty) and Ron (Parfitt) have all died. Where does that leave COSRECI when all its Directors have gone. From my reading of the charter, there do not appear to be any alternate directors named. Does this then dissolve COSRECI as there is no extant board (she asked hopefully)?

Also the address of COSRECI is given as 57 Pulteney St, Adelaide. The building (Thorngate Bldg) does not exist any more, and the CoS address is now Waymouth St.

This is all fascinating stuff, and the integrity of the charter appears, to my limited powers of observation, to be full of holes.

COSRECI appears to be registered as a charity, but does the CoS in Adelaide operate under its auspices, or is it a stand alone entity? I ask, because if the CoS Adelaide goes down under the new proposal regarding charities in South Australia, will COSRECI go down too, or vice versa??

On the matter of finances in Adelaide - I had the "privilege" of being part of the weekly Financial Planning meetings. There was never any money in the bank accounts that we dealt with that wasn't actual income from the org. However, there could have been an entirely different lot of bank accounts that we were not privy to. The ex-AGF would know.
    David_Graham
    Ex-Scientology-Kids
    Ex-Sea Org
    Ex-Class IX Solo NOTs C/S,
    Ex-Universe Corps
    Ex-QEI & D/QEI
    Ex-FSO
    Ex-SO
    Ex-Scientologist
    Declared SP.

Hi Guys.

I have done a search on Google for Sheila Chaleff and came up with following two items:

In 2002 she represented the CofS defending a court action in the High Court in London
    http://www.hmcourts-service.gov.uk/j..._v_Chaleff.htm

In 2008 Sheila Chaleff McDonald was in the photograph of OCMB's thread "HGB staffers waiting and walking to the bus in morning".
    http://ocmb.xenu.net/ocmb/viewtopic....asc&highlight=

Regards, David.
    David_Graham
    Ex-Scientology-Kids
    Ex-Sea Org
    Ex-Class IX Solo NOTs C/S,
    Ex-Universe Corps
    Ex-QEI & D/QEI
    Ex-FSO
    Ex-SO
    Ex-Scientologist
    Declared SP.

4. Thanks JBWriter says "thank you" for this post
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mate View Post

Judy Tampion, who I believe was seen in a Sydney CofS, a couple of years ago. I will be following this one up.
    I swear I read this thread only today, then later totally unrelately I happened onto this thread : http://forums.whyweprotest.net/123-l...old-gal-61391/

Looks like we found Judy Tampion. And shes set up an AOSH ANZO office in Perth? lolwut?

Higher res pic/pdf through above link.

You can even contact her by email or mobile if you like.

6. Thanks JBWriter says "thank you" for this post
    Admin Emeritus (retired) Mick Wenlock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by La La Lou Lou View Post
    Hi Mate, but that doesnt include the IAS funds does it?

I understood that they were all kept in the UK, and how about Sea Org Reserves?

I doubt if it's all under one roof, should emagine that there's loads of banks.

What a tragedy it would be if the bank it's all in went tits up!
    IAS Money has never been kept in the UK.

Gold Meritorious Patron RolandRB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lucretia View Post
    Bill (Wilson), Peg (Naulty) and Ron (Parfitt) have all died. Where does that leave COSRECI when all its Directors have gone. From my reading of the charter, there do not appear to be any alternate directors named. Does this then dissolve COSRECI as there is no extant board (she asked hopefully)?

Also the address of COSRECI is given as 57 Pulteney St, Adelaide. The building (Thorngate Bldg) does not exist any more, and the CoS address is now Waymouth St.

This is all fascinating stuff, and the integrity of the charter appears, to my limited powers of observation, to be full of holes.

COSRECI appears to be registered as a charity, but does the CoS in Adelaide operate under its auspices, or is it a stand alone entity? I ask, because if the CoS Adelaide goes down under the new proposal regarding charities in South Australia, will COSRECI go down too, or vice versa??

On the matter of finances in Adelaide - I had the "privilege" of being part of the weekly Financial Planning meetings. There was never any money in the bank accounts that we dealt with that wasn't actual income from the org. However, there could have been an entirely different lot of bank accounts that we were not privy to. The ex-AGF would know.
    You say "COSRECI appears to be registered as a charity". Is there an online link where this could be confirmed?

Gold Meritorious Patron GreyWolf's Avatar

I think, what needs to happen is that Interpol should get into this thing because it is a big international criminal organization.

Gold Meritorious Patron RolandRB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GreyWolf View Post
    I think, what needs to happen is that Interpol should get into this thing because it is a big international criminal organization.
    I think COSRECI only operates in the UK and does not file accounts in Australia, even though it is registered there.

Its company number in the UK is FC009154 (off the top of my head)

Added: So it is a UK problem only. No need for Interpol this time.

Gold Meritorious Patron Lurker5's Avatar

Default bump

:bump:

:D
    Cautious as one crossing thin ice . . .
    (LaoTze-TaoDeJing, Chapter 15. 2nd verse . . . )

For Ray - I have not forgotten you, my friend
    Or you Scott, this is for you too. I hope you are out.
    Kay is out . . .

Quote Originally Posted by RolandRB View Post
    I think COSRECI only operates in the UK and does not file accounts in Australia, even though it is registered there.

Its company number in the UK is FC009154 (off the top of my head)

Added: So it is a UK problem only. No need for Interpol this time.
    Eat your words, Roland, lol
    http://au.todaytonight.yahoo.com/art...cientology-tax
    ~ Mary McConnell, my nom de plume
    Reaching For The Tipping Point A place to keep up on what is being done to expose Scn & it's front groups, like Narconon, CCHR etc to the general public. Lots of up-to-date info. Join us
    My Scribd Scn & Narconon Legal Dox
    My blogs include:
    Formerly Fooled and Finally Free From The Deceptive Cult Called Scientology

Ex-Sea Org Helpline
    "...leaving the confines of Scientology is a process, not a single event."

13. Thanks JBWriter says "thank you" for this post
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast